Grandpa

Hello Baby
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Taetae, you're gonna have to look your absolute cutest today!", ugh why do I have to wear another pink dress??? I swear my entire wardrobe is practically pink at this point!

"Wahhhh look at you with your poofy ballroom dress!", I stared at the person- well thing? Person? Angel demon-- ANGEL DEMON! that said that.

"It's been a while since you've shown yourself. Are you finally giving me back my body???

"Ahahahaha no. I just stopped by to see if you've gotten any progress so far"

She's causing me actual stress I can't even with her.

"Progress this, progress that, HOW EXACTLY AM I GOING TO HAVE PROGRESS AS A BABY!!!", what does she expect me to do?? Make Tiffany fall in love with a baby? Then, when I suddenly got my body back (IF I ever get my body back) what will she even think??

"Ahhhh that's very simple, but you're going to have to figure it out on your own. I can't tell you~", I sat there staring at her in disbelief. I want to kill her myself!!! 

"Here Taetae, be a good girl and play here while I get dressed", Tiffany moved me onto the floor where some of my toys were. But I was not ready the moment her dress dropped onto the floor. I swear my eyes bludged out and my jaw dropped. The last time Tiffany and I changed in together were probably when we were in elementary school and I can say Tiffany has aged like fine wine. Her omg, I wanna grab it.

"Wow, I can see why anyone would want her", my head never turned so quickly.

"YAH GET OUT. SHE'S CHANGING!!! YOU LITTLE PIECE OF I'M GONNA MURDER YOU FOR LOOKING AT HER!!!!"

"Woah, don't act like you weren't doing the same, I was simply following your line of sight and it is quite the sight indeed", she left immediately after I threatened her. I'M DEFINITELY GOING TO MURDER THIS DEMON.

"Taetae? What's wrong?", God damn it! She's already dressed! At least I was able to catch a peek TT

"Were you watching me change? Your such a byuntae just like someone I know", was she referring to me? She had a soft smile on her face. Does she miss not having me around?

"Come on, grandpa is going to be here soon", She picked me up and headed downstairs. How am I going to make her fall in love with me? 

 

 

Ding Dong

The doorbell rang.

Why am I nervous? Is it because I haven't seen Mr. Hwang in such a long time? What will I do though? I am a baby! Wait--I'm a baby.......he's going to treat me like one.....OMG, WILL I HAVE TO CALL HIM GRANDPA?? HOLD ON HOW CAN I FORGET THIS??? I am too busy trying to get back into my body that I forgot that I'm technically Tiffany's "daughter

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter