I Don't Know What To Do Without You (I)

Hello Baby
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hello dear readers, Kim Taeyeon here. You know, being a baby isn't actually that bad. You are cared for by someone else and don't have to worry about a thing.....at least for a normal baby. Like Jonghyun for example, I wish him the best in his life, heck I would treat him as my little brother. Anyways-"

"Are you done with your intro to the chapter yet?", "that mothering demon can now hear me narrative talk????"

" YOU'RE TALKING OUT LOUD AND IM AN ANGEL THANK YOU VERY MUCH", am I? I guess I was.

"What do you want now you unholy being?", I swear to God if I can just punch this demon I would.

"I came to check on your progress. And it seems that everything is starting", I don't get it. What does she mean by 'everything is starting'?

"Please explain it clearly"

"I'm sorry, I forgot you're a baby and can't exactly use some big words and understand some things just yet", I want to hit her, and I want to do it now.

"Get on with it already", I gritted my teeth, she better not piss me off further.

"I don't need to explain, you just need to listen", she points in the direction of the kitchen where Tiffany was making some snacks.

"Ahhh~ Taetae-ah what shall we munch on? Some apples? Bananas? What about some grapes?", omg she's so cute.

"Taeyeon do we have more-", wait a minute did she just call me? She stopped mid-sentence. Well, she does always ask me for confirmation on where things are in this house, I wonder if she remembers where she left her favourite wine glass, or wallet, even her keys? Trust me when I say she can be quite clumsy and forgetful a lot of the time.

"Do you hear that?", what is this thing on about now?

"Hear what?"

"You seriously don't know? I mean it when I say my plan is working, and Tiffany is now starting to realize how she can't function without you sometimes", WHERE?

"So what she calls on me when she can't find something, she can get anyone in her life to help her with that", I kept focusing on what Tiffany was doing, but this being's laughter caught my attention.

"What's so funny?", she took some time to catch her breath.

"You really don't notice do you?", now what?

"Notice what?"

"I can't tell you, I am forbidden to do so. You are to figure it out on your own"

", WHY DID YO BRING IT UP T

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter