The Life Of An Infant (II)

Hello Baby
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Sooooooooo, what's the plan?", baby Jonghyun sat where he was waiting for his next orders from the leader. Taeyeon went looked around and contemplated their first move.

"Uh, yeah that. First, we need to evaluate our surroundings and figure out an escape route.", Jonghyun nodded his head in understanding. Taeyeon and Jonghyun looked around, they found that the play area for the babies was smaller compared to the area for much older kids.

Taeyeon noticed the person in charge of the play area and the kids were distracting another parent. She silently rolled her eyes.

"We just have to leave", Jonghyun was confused, surely that wasn't the plan right?

"What do you mean we just leave???? We can crawl up that slide over there establishing dominance amongst the other babies showing them we are far more superior making them follow our lead. Then gather them together to overthrow the adult in charge and making our escape from this prison of-- hey wait!!!", turned out baby Taeyeon had already left the play area through the front area without and detection. Baby Jonghyun just stared in disbelief.

"Or we can just leave through that way like our original plan", Jonghyun said and then followed.

Taeyeon was crawling throughout the store looking for Tiffany with Jonghyun right behind.

I wish I could walk again then I would be able to find get to her faster. Aisle 2..........Aisle 3.......Aisle 4!!!! Bingo.

Taeyeon looked down the aisle and found Tiffany on the other end with the store worker in sight. I ain't going to let this douchebag get in my way. But what can I do?

"Jonghyun! We need a plan and we need one fast!", Jonghyun had finally caught up to Taeyeon and was analyzing the situation.

"Don't worry noona I got an idea! Follow my lead", Jonghyun crawled towards Tiffany and the worker. Taeyeon hid behind a stack of cereal on her end of the aisle and watched Jonghyun in action.

"What is the planning?"

Jonghyun had finally reached Tiffany and the worker. Thankfully they haven't noticed him yet. The worker was too distracted with Tiffany who was distracted with figuring out which brand of baby food to buy.

Clearly, the worker was hitting on Tiffany, but she paid him no attention. Jonghyun grabbed a can of mashed potatoes on the bottom shelf and threw it to the ground gaining Tiffany and the worker's attention. They both looked over and saw that Jonghyun had already made of mess on the floor with the cans and continued to grab and throw items.

"Hey! Who's baby is this???", the worker was pissed that Jonghyun was making a mess in the place. Remembering that Tiffany was next to him he quickly tried to make it seem like a dashing man who would return whoever's baby back into their arms. He moved closer to Jonghyun and got to his level.

"Heeey there little one", he tried to act friendly to Jonghyun, but Jonghyun had seen right through that. Babies are equipped with the ability to sense those who have ill intentions and differentiate good from bad after all.

Jonghyun smiled at him and grabbed another can and threw it at the worker's face. The worker grimaced in pain, he kept calm and picked Jonghyun off the floor so he couldn't do it again. 

"Hi there cutie", Tiffany smiled at the situation surely the worker had finally gained her attention now. He smiled at his success. T

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter