My Favourite Aunt

Hello Baby
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Oh my God. What on earth is this?

 

.

.

.

.

.

 

"You're so cute aren't you little one? My name is Yuri, but you can call me aunty Yul", YURI ING GET YOUR FACE AWAY FROM ME!!!!!!!!!

So, Jessica and this annoying dark-skinned child came over and they treated me like a child who has just entered the world (and no I do not care if I look like a baby I AM A BIG GIRL)!!!!!!

"So you said before that she just showed up at your doorstep?", hey hey hey, I'm right here you know. It's rude to talk about people when around them like this. I angrily threw the building block I was holding to the ground surprising Yuri a bit.

"Wahh~~ You're quite the strong one aren't you?", IOHRGOIANONGAOENGOSNGINEOWN!!!!!! Of all the times I couldn't be more frustrated with Yul it's now.

"I don't know Jessie. She showed up the same day Taeyeon had left. I was on a roller coaster of emotions at the time, and I thought why not take the little one. I mean someone did leave her at my doorstep hoping for her to have a happy future right? I can't just ignore it, and to such a young one", wow I can't believe how true that was- wait a minute that stupid angel left me there thinking it might do something. LIKE HOW IS TURNING SOMEONE INTO A BABY HELPING THEIR LOVE LIFE???? CURSE YOU STUPID AN-DEMON I MEAN DEMON!!!

"hhuuuhhuhuh"

"Are you alright Hyo?"

"I just felt chills run down my spine"

"oooooh there's someone probably talking about you hehe"

"Zip it you Shikshin"

"So Fany-ah, what's the name of the baby again?", damn this black child can't remember a simple name.

"It's Taetae!"

"Why? Fany you of all people should know that name belongs to someone already", at least Jessica understood that maybe it's best not to name something after someone.

"What? What's wrong with Taetae?", I only used it to try and get you to remember me TT

"Well for starters isn't that what you used to call Taeyeon?", see even Yuri can connect the dots here!!

"Well that was in the past times have changed", ouch.

Yuri turned her attention back to me, her expression a bit gloomy after that statement. She and Jessica knew how I felt towards Tiffany and what I went through, they were Tiffany and I's friends since we met in high school. We met for the first time after being placed in a group together to work on an assignment and we've been friends since. I didn't have to tell them anything for them to understand how I felt towards girls and they accepted me wholeheartedly, they also have the same preference, but towards each other. Sadly, neither of them had the courage to confess.

"I guess in a way she still has her Taetae with her huh lit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter