I Don't Know What To Do Without You (II)

Hello Baby
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"So what's the plan?", this demon-turned angel can only help me huh?

"You can use magic right? Is there anything like a spell or something that you can cast on him as you did to me that turned me into a baby?", if she could I would love to see him be turned into a fish, just jumping around desperate for water, but there's no water, and the thing is......he can't die.

"Nah, that is not simple, I had to get multiple approvals just to get the chance to turn you into a baby, it will take a lot of time and trials to do something like that to him", I grunted at the answer.

He came in and made eye contact with me. I hope he sees my death glare.

"O whose this little one?", he added a higher pitch in his voice, it sounded so disgusting. What was he a little girl? Was he fangirling? Tiffany smiled when he asked. Why is she smiling??? Does she find this cute? My eyes widen when he was suddenly blocking my view with his big head.

"Hello there", his voice was so high-pitched, ooooo I hate it.

"Nick, this is TaeTae. She's um well my daughter", That just hurt. It's something to be friend-zoned, but daughter zoned? That's a whole new level.

"Ehem, d-daughter?", wait. Would he back off if there was someone else in Tiffany's life? 

"Yah~ At least tell me you have a plan", right, this angel is here to help me, and I need this dude out of Tiffany's private life.

"Hey, do you think you can improve my speech and ability to walk? I want to tell him off and beat the out of him", Well I can't do any physical harm to him in this small body........or can I? I thought about that kid from the movie series Home Alone, what if I set up traps like that? Or do those only work when someone's chasing you?

"That would also require some approvals and trials before I can physically change you", I hate this angel even more. She is indeed a demon in disguise.

"Yes, my daughter. She's not my biological child, but I adopted her.", I stared at Tiffany for a second. When did we go through the formal adoption process??

"Oh, I see. Well, congratulations on becoming a mom I guess? But is it just you raising her?", Oh? Is he uncomfortable?

"Thank you, and right now I am. I made the decision to take her in on my own and it's just me at the moment so it's me and this little one", Fany-ah why do you look so sad behind that smile?

"Is that so? Won't this one need a father figure in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter