The Life Of An Infant (I)

Hello Baby
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AH HELL NAW!!!!

The night had passed by so quickly, and Taeyeon has had one of the most horrible experiences ever imaginable. To quickly recap these embarrassing events let just say it was nearing bedtime and before bedtime was......bath time. Taeyeon has never felt so exposed in her life. Although it was refreshing to be cleaned it was a nightmare to be washed by Tiffany. But luckily for her Tiffany had found a fondness towards her small chubby hands and feet.

After bath time Taeyeon realized that there were no baby clothes in the house, but Tiffany had managed to get a hold of a pink onesie that she had as a child. She apparently had them because she was keeping them for her future daughter, and Taeyeon in this case was considered to be that person. What made Taeyeon even more curious was the diapers that she hand as well? Where did Tiffany get these? No one knows.

When she was finished being dressed she and Tiffany slept on the bed together. And so they both drifted off to sleep.

Now continuing the next day.

 

And so baby Taetae stared at the pink outfit Tiffany had prepared for her.

"Taetae, isn't it cute?! Aww, you'll look so adorable, come here let me put it on you!", Taeyeon scrambled as far away from the dreaded pink costume Tiffany held.

"Yahhh, come here let me put it on you"

After trying to defend herself from wearing the horrid outfit, Taeyeon lost and ended up wearing the pink outfit. Why was Tiffany making her wear this outfit? Maybe she just likes to dress babies? Maybe it was because she wanted to see what baby Taeyeon would look like? Or maybe because they were about to head out?

Taeyeon noticed Tiffany grab her handbag and keys before wearing her shoes. They were indeed going out.

"W-wait, Fany-ah you can't make me go out in this thing! I can't let anyone see me in such a--", baby Taeyeon was cut off when Tiffany picked her up.

"Y-yah! Listen to me! I refuse to go out like this!", Taeyeon tried her best to get her message across, but it was no use as Tiffany saw it as her babbling once again.

"You are quite talkative aren't you? I can't wait until you can produce words", baby Taeyeon was very displeased at the statement.

"I AM PRODUCING WORDS!!!", and baby Taeyeon sighed allowing Tiffany to take her to the outside world. To where ever she plans to go.

 

 

"Of all the places she could take me, she brings me to the mall???!!!", with Tiffany carrying her in her arms, baby Taeyeon took the opportunity to examine her surroundings.

"Taetae look! So many toys!", Tiffany stopped in front of a window display of a toy store. Taeyeon thought it was weird what Tiffany was trying to do, like did she think that she was a child-- scratch that.....she kind of is. Taeyeon just stared at the toys unamused.

"I guess you're not into these kinds of things. Anyways we need to get you some of your own stuff. Good thing I work and make lots of money!", Tiffany continued on.

Just w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter