Snack Size

Hello Baby
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Look Fany-ah, I swear to you I did not try to sabotage your date, he just wanted to get in your pants and I was there to save you from getting hurt"

"Kim Taeyeon, if you are lying to me I will murder you!!", Taeyeon and Tiffany, two best friends since they were children. They were close and looked out for each other. They grew up together, went to school together, and now live in the same house together at the age of 25. They were both happy with their lives, but what was hidden was the crush Taeyeon started to have on Tiffany ever since middle school.

Taeyeon admired Tiffany and accepted her for being simply herself. She knew Tiffany wasn't interested in her and only saw her as a friend, so Taeyeon tried to date other women, but no luck. Tiffany knew of Taeyeon's preferences, and didn't care, as long as Taeyeon was still there everything was fine. Well things aren't exactly fine at the moment.

Tiffany was out on a date, when all of a sudden Taeyeon appeared out of no where claiming that Tiffany was already taken by her. From Taeyeon's perspective she knew the guy was trying to get in Tiffany's pants, but from Tiffany's point of view, Taeyeon was there to ruin it on purpose.

"Fine, don't believe me. It's not like I've been looking out for you since forever.", Taeyeon scoffed and grabbed her keys. She left through the front door, slamming it to show how pissed she was.

"Yeah, just leave!!! You just don't want to admit I am right", Tiffany huffed. She was left alone in the silence. She was angry and alone, she missed the girl's presences, but was too upset to admit it.

 

 

Taeyeon walked down the streets, it was a bit chilly out, but she had on a thick sweater to protect her from the cold winds.

"Let's see how well off you are without me.", Taeyeon kicked a small pebble that was in sight. She decided that taking a walk might cool her emotions. Taeyeon was upset at Tiffany. To believe that she went to ruin her date was studpid. Did Tiffany not know she was there to protect h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter