You're Here?

Lost And Found
The next morning, Taeyeon got dressed and packed a small bag with some necessities like food and water and left early, at around 9AM
 
 
She started the engine of her car and stared at her own reflection on the rear view mirror.
 
 
She stared for some time and whispered to herself, "It's okay, she won't harm me... It's okay..."
 
She sighed heavily and slowly started driving out onto the road.
 
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
 
It had now been past an hour. 
 
 
Taeyeon had been stuck in this traffic for over an hour. 
 
"Of all days, today? Why?" she thought to herself.
 
The drive to Jeju itself was long enough, and now... this?
 
 
Taeyeon slammed her head gently against the steering wheel with a frown of irritation on her forehead.
 
 
She clenched her eyes shut to relax herself.
 
 
Right then, the image of Yeri flashed before her eyes and she sat up straight in the blink of an eye.
 
 
 
"No no no! I can't let her fall into trouble."
 
 
She honked at the other cars several times, only to receive a few disgusted looks from people around her (of course, no one could recognize her because of how well she managed to NOT look like herself).
 
 
 
After another hour, the traffic finally died down and Taeyeon sped the car to Jeju, as fast as she could.
 
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ 
 
AT THE MANSION

 

"Joy," Yeri inquired in a worn out tone, "did you text Taeyeon from my phone?"
 
 
Joy looked at Yeri in awe.
 
 
"Were you drunk? Why would I touch your phone? It's not that interesting either way," the older girl teased.
 
 
"No but on a serious note," Yeri frowned at the screen as she spoke, "Someone texted some weird stuff to Taeyeon from my phone. This is fishy."
 
 
 
Joy cluelessly took the phone from Yeri's hand and read the message that was sent to Taeyeon.
 
 
"S? Scared of S? Who's S?" Joy asked, in utter disbelief.
 
 
"It could be Seungwan, Wendy... Or Seulgi... Or...." Yeri turned her head to face Joy, "Sooyoung: you."
 
 
Joy moved close to Yeri and leaned as close to her as possible.
 
 
She kept her face at a distance of no more than a few inches away from Yeri's and cupped the younger girl's chin.
 
 
"Are you saying that whoever typed this message is scared of me? Are you trying to say that I'm scary? Are you trying to say that I'm doing something wrong?" Joy spoke with heavy breaths in between every question. 
 
 
She tightened her grip around Yeri's face, causing her hands to squeeze Yeri's cheeks mercilessly.
 
 
Yeri let out a soft groan of pain.
 
 
"Don't ever doubt me again," she said, while letting go Yeri's face with a blow of anger and left the room.
 
 
Yeri sat on the bed, unable to understand whatever just happened.
 
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ 
 
Taeyeon had finally reached the house where the girls were staying.
 
 
She parked her car in front of the house and safely locked each and every door.
 
 
As she stood in front of the main door of the house, she breathed slowly.
 
 
She stared hesitantly at the old, designed door when suddenly, the door opened.
 
 
Taeyeon was taken aback. She looked up and saw a girl standing at the door.
 
 
Seulgi smiled and greeted Taeyeon.
 
 
"You're here? What brings you here?" she pulled Taeyeon in.
 
 
 
Taeyeon pulled her hand away from Seulgi's grasp.
 
 
"Where is Yerim?" she asked, while looking around restlessly.
 
 
 
Just then, a voice spoke from above the stairs,
 
"Oh you..."
 
Joy stood there with the most intimidating expression anyone could ever have seen on her face.
 
 
 
"Are you here to take Yeri away from us? That poor child must really be scared of whoever this S is," Joy said as she walked down the stairs.
 
 
She stood in front of Taeyeon.
 
 
"Taeyeon lis-"
 
Before Joy could begin talking, Taeyeon put her hand on the younger girl's mouth.
 
 
"This isn't about you." she spoke, with a dead graveness in her voice. "Get inside my car which is parked outside."
 
 
"But-"
 
 
"Do as I say. You'll regret later if you don't."
 
 
"But our things?"
 
 
"Just get your phone and get inside the car."
 
 
Taeyeon stormed up the stairs to reach Yeri.
 
 
Seulgi stood near the stairs, smirking.