Help

Lost And Found
That evening as the girls sat together in Irene, Wendy and Seulgi's room, Irene said, "I'll tell you, we really should leave this place."
 
 
"Did I not say that it won't be as easy to leave this place?" Joy retaliated, "I think it's too late now."
 
 
"Don't say such negative stuff! It's never too late!" Irene hissed at the younger girl, disgusted by her attitude. 
 
 
"Stop fighting, you guys," Seulgi said in a low tone, "And think about how we should escape instead."
 
 
Yeri was still in slight trauma from the series of past events, but she paid attention to their conversation.
 
 
She slowly reached for her phone without a word, opened her chats with Taeyeon and shoved it into Wendy's palm.
 
 
"What am I supposed to do with this?" Wendy asked.
 
 
 
The answer was Yeri's cold and scared gaze.
 
 
Wendy felt a bit creeped out and read the chats in her mind.
 
 
After some time, she looked up and scanned the faces of the other girls.
 
 
 
Irene sat there, looking at Wendy in curiosity.
 
 
Seulgi sat as close to Irene as possible, with a scared face.
 
 
Joy stood with her back leaned against the wall and her hands folded, almost as if she was upset at Irene. 
 
 
Yeri sat on the floor staring intensely at Wendy, trying to convey a message.
 
 
 
"So," Wendy finally spoke, "you want us to take help from Taeyeon in order to get out of this house?"
 
 
Yeri nodded slowly.
 
 
"But wouldn't she get disturbed-" 
 
 
Before Wendy could finish her sentence, Yeri snatched the phone away from her hand and sat in silence.
 
 
 
Irene had started to grow anxious. She wasn't specifically liking the two youngest girls' behaviour.
 
 
"You guys," Irene said, "let's just have some of the food we brought along and let's go to sleep as early as possible."
 
 
Joy checked her wristwatch. It was 7:30 PM.
 
 
"This early? But why so quick?" she questioned.
 
 
"I said what I said," Irene replied and got out of the room.
 
 
Joy rolled her eyes and turned her face away.
 
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ 
 
After eating their food, Joy and Yeri went back to their room early because one of them was exhausted and scared, while the other one was irritared and humiliated.
 
 
On the other hand, Irene had gone to take a bath to help her feel at ease in the midst of all this chaos.
 
 
As Wendy and Seulgi sat on the bed, Seulgi scooted closer to Wendy.
 
 
"Wendy," she began, "I was thinking, maybe we should reach out to Taeyeon for help. She's our senior, she'll know well. And besides, this place is making our mental health and relationships worse. Shall we call her?"
 
 
Wendy analyzed Seulgi's words, which made a lot of sense to her.
 
 
"Perhaps, you're right," she said. "But how will we contact her? Do we even have her number?"
 
 
"I could sneak into Yeri's room to get her phone," Seulgi suggested, "I'm quite good at that."
 
 
"Do it if you can, but make sure that you don't get caught," Wendy warned her, "She might get scared if she senses your presence. The poor girl is already traumatized."
 
 
 
"Don't worry, I won't," Seulgi smiled and reassured Wendy, as she left for Yeri's room.
 
 
Wendy rubbed the back of her neck and threw herself onto the bed in order to rest for some time.
 
 
All these incidents had been quite tiring for her.