What's Wrong?

Lost And Found
After reaching the floor above the stairs, she entered the room to her immediate right, thinking Yeri would've been there.
 
 
 
 
But to her surprise, she found Irene fixing the bed and Wendy stepping out of the bathroom.
 
 
 
"You guys!" she screamed.
 
 
Wendy stood at the door, shocked to see her.
 
 
Irene got scared initially but then she went up to Taeyeon out of surprise and hugged her.
 
 
 
Taeyeon hugged Irene back for a split second then pushed her away. She was breaking into a condition of cold sweat.
 
 
 
"What's wrong?" Irene questioned.
 
 
"Listen, get whatever is important to you and leave. Now! My car is parked outside go and take a seat as quickly as you can." Taeyeon replied.
 
 
"But what's wrong-" Wendy asked, tilting her head slightly.
 
 
"There's no time," Taeyeon shouted softly while grabbing Wendy's wrist and pulling her outside into the room, "just go!"
 
 
 
 
Taeyeon frantically stormed out of that room and entered the room on her left.
 
 
There she found Yeri combing her hair.
 
 
 
"Yeri," Taeyeon called out.
 
 
 
 
Yeri turned abruptly and ran to hug Taeyeon.
 
 
 
Taeyeon lifted Yeri's head up and checked her carefully before hugging her tightly once again.
 
 
 
"Yeri, I should've told everything to you beforehand
.." she said while gently carressing the younger girl's head, "I'm so sorry... But I'm here to save you now; you'll be fine! I won't let her do anything to you!"
 
 
 
At this, Yeri slowly pulled away from Taeyeon and said, softly, "I know you came here because of the message but... I wasn't the one who wrote it."
 
 
 
Taeyeon backed away with dilated pupils, almost as if her eyes would fall out of place.
 
 
 
"WHAT?" she shouted.
 
 
She grabbed her own hair and walked back and forth a few times before relaxing right in front of the door to the room from where one could see the stairs and the floor below.
 
 
She saw Seulgi smirking at her again from below the stairs. 
 
 
Taeyeon turned to face Yeri and grabbed her hand.
 
 
After staring at her with grave silence, she said in a very serious tone, "Leave. Now."
 
 
"But-"
 
 
"Leave."
 
 
 
Yeri gulped in fear and did as she was told.
 
 
 
 
After Yeri was done taking her requirements, she stepped out of the room with Taeyeon where they saw Irene and Wendy standing outside their rooms.
 
 
 
Taeyeon gently pushed the three girls down the stairs.
 
 
 
 
After getting down the stairs, Taeyeon couldn't see Seulgi anywhere around.
 
 
She started sweating more profusely as her heart started beating in . 
 
 
 
"Where are you going?" A sound came from the room near the stairs; the one that left a permanent mark of terror in Yeri's heart. 
 
 
Seulgi stood near the door, with her hands behind her back.
 
 
 
"Seulgi, come with us!" Irene said while slowly walking towards Seulgi.
 
 
 
 
Before she could walk further, Taeyeon grabbed her hand and pulled her back.
 
 
 
"Irene, no," she said as she shook her head at Irene.
 
 
 
"But she's a part of us," Irene argued.
 
 
 
"NO!" Taeyeon insisted.
 
 
 
She grabbed Irene and pushed the three girls outside the house.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Taeyeon got inside her car in the driver's seat.
 
 
Wendy sat at the back with Joy and Yeri took a seat in front.
 
 
 
 
Irene, however, stood blankly in between the main door to the house and the car.
 
 
 
She stared inside the house.
 
 
 
Taeyeon honked thrice and called out Irene's name. 
 
 
But surprisingly, Irene looked Taeyeon dead in the eye and ran inside the house, shutting the door behind her.
 
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
 
INSIDE THE CAR

 

Taeyeon stayed motionless, with a look of horror in her eyes.
 
 
The other girls were unsure of whatever was going on.
 
 
 
 
The look of horror in Taeyeon's eyes slowly faded into a look of anger filled with a fire of disappointment.
 
 
 
She started the car and drove out of the mansion area.
 
 
 
"What about Irene and Seulgi?" Wendy asked.
 
 
 
"Irene has made a big mistake," was all Taeyeon replied with.
 
 
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ 
 
IN THE MANSION

 

"Seulgi?" Irene's voice echoed as she slowly walked into the mansion after closing the door.
 
 
 
There was no answer.
 
 
 
She walked into the room where Seulgi was last spotted.
 
 
 
 
She peeked inside and saw Seulgi facing the shabby and dirty mirror while fixing her hair.
 
 
 
"Seulgi," she walked up to the girl and placed her hand on her shoulder. "What's wrong?"
 
 
 
 
Seulgi faced Irene with a bright smile.
 
 
 
 
"What's wrong?" she questioned Irene's question, "nothing."
 
 
 
 
Seulgi's smile slowly started to fade away as her eyes turned into a set of passionate and intimidating ones.
 
 
 
She wrapped her hand around Irene's wrist.
 
 
 
Seulgi's cold touch and sudden expression change sent a shiver down Irene's spine.
 
 
 
was dry out of fear.
 
 
 
 
 
"The only thing wrong," Seulgi said, while clutching onto Irene's wrist harder, "is your decision to stay back."
 
 
 
Seulgi smirked at Irene, as a strong gust of wind shut the door to the room with a loud noise.
 
 
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
 
 
[author's note - here's the ending to my first ever horror fic. i know the ending is confusing, but that's how i wanted it to be. i wanted to make this an open ending fic so that my lovely readers can continue the story with their own imagination ;) anyway, as a fluff writer/enthusiast, i had a hard time not putting in fluff :') i hope you guys enjoyed the fanfic! also, i hope you have been able to free your imagination with this open ending! have a great day ♡♡]