Too Late

Lost And Found
While Wendy laid on her bed with her eyes closed, she heard the door opening with a small creak sound.
 
 
She immediately sat up to see who it was. 
 
 
She sighed in relief when she saw Seulgi entering with Yeri's phone in her hand.
 
 
 
Seulgi sat next to Wendy.
 
 
"Scared, Wendy?" Seulgi remarked, in the same tone that Wendy had used to tease Seulgi back in their dorm.
 
 
Wendy rolled her eyes and snatched the phone from Seulgi's hand.
 
 
She opened Yeri's phone with ease and opened her messages.
 
 
She clicked on Taeyeon's name.
 
 
"What should I type?" Wendy asked Seulgi. 
 
 
"Help," Seulgi replied in a monotonous and deep tone.
 
 
Wendy nodded and typed in "Help" and sent it to Taeyeon.
 
 
 
After typing in the message, Wendy laid down on the bed again.
 
 
"I'm so tired, I just wanna get rid of this," Wendy said.
 
 
 
Seulgi saw Wendy half asleep. She sneakily reached for Yeri's phone and started typing.
 
 
"Please help us. Please come to Jeju and take us back. Rescue us before she can harm us. I'm scared of S"
 
 
Before Seulgi could finish typing, Irene walked in.
 
 
Seulgi got scared and accidentally hit the send button.
 
 
"Isn't that Yeri's phone? What's it doing here?" Irene asked.
 
 
Seulgi nervously pointed at Wendy and ran out of the room to give Yeri's phone back to her.
 
 
Irene shook her head and laid down next to Wendy, leaving some space in between them for Seulgi to sleep.
 
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ 
 

AT TAEYEON'S HOME

 

It was late at night, but Taeyeon still hadn't fallen asleep because she was working on new music.
 
 
After her work was done, she got into bed and pulled her blanket over her.
 
 
Just when she was about to close her eyes, her phone buzzed two times with a small interval in between the two vibrations.
 
 
 
"It's too late at night, who's sending me messages at this time? Must be an emergency," she thought to herself and got her phone.
 
 
 
Her notifications read:
 
YERIM - (2)

 

She opened the notification and read the messages.
 
 
After reading the messages, she felt a small shiver run down her spine.
 
 
"They're in trouble; I must save them as soon as I can, maybe tomorrow itself..." she thought.
 
 
She slowly kept her phone aside and closed her eyes, her brain still a bit uncomfortable at the thought of the girls being in trouble.
 
 
 
Before falling asleep, Taeyeon told herself, "I had warned them before, but now it's too late..."