Be Careful

Lost And Found
The girls had now decided to enter the mansion.
 
The main door to the mansion was beautifully carved; even the creepers on it couldn't dim its beauty. 
 
The door did not have a lock on it, but it was shut.
 
Yeri pushed the door with some strength.
 
It opened with a loud, creaking noise.
 
 
The inside of the mansion was empty.
 
The only things inside were an old table, a melted candle on it and a couch with torn covers and spider-webs all over it.
 
The large glass windows, which had broken glasses, showed the empty and quiet scene outside.
 
There was little to no light inside the house. Just the sunshine that entered through the windows kept it illuminated.
 
 
Joy looked up at the ceiling and saw an old-fashioned yet beautiful and expensive looking chandelier.
 
"You think it works?" she asked the others.
 
"Maybe?" Wendy questioned, as she every switch she saw on the switchboard right behind her.
 
 
The chandelier was . There were also some other lights near the stairs.
 
The house looked beautiful, rather than scary.
 
Yeri gasped at its beauty.
 
 
She then looked up the stairs. There were two rooms, both with their doors shut.
 
"Let's go up," she said and ran up the stairs, excited.
 
"I'm tired, slow down," Joy said, and followed her.
 
 
Wendy, Irene and Seulgi stood still near the door.
 
"I'm sure this place is not haunted," Wendy said.
 
"You're right," Irene agreed, while pursing her lips and admiring the mansion.
 
 
Seulgi spoke in a low voice, "Haunted or not, I still think we should leave this place."
 
Irene and Wendy turned to Seulgi and the three girls stared at each other's faces.
 
Suddenly, Yeri interrupted the silence.
 
"Joy and I are taking the smaller room, you guys take the larger one right here," she screamed, from the top of the stairs, pointing to the room on the right of the stairs.
 
"Y-Yeah okay!" Wendy shouted in response, still a bit creeped out from Seulgi's behaviour.
 
 
"Let's go, Seulgi," Irene said in a calming voice, as she pulled Seulgi after her.
 
"Wendy, please look after the luggage," she told Wendy, as she handed the girl two bags.
 
Wendy huffed and followed them up.
 
The stairs were strong, and their footsteps echoed throughout the house.
 
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ 
 
After turning on the light inside the room, which seemed to work perfectly fine, Irene started cleaning the bed and the corners.
 
"Seulgi, I think you should go and take a bath now," she told Seulgi, as she handed her a towel and a bar of soap.
 
"Alone?" Seulgi asked, innocently. 
 
"Yes, genius. We're right here and you'll be safe. Now go!" Wendy said, as she pushed Seulgi into the washroom, which had a large bathtub and perfect water supply.
 
 
After sending Seulgi inside, Wendy locked the door from outside and spoke in a soft voice, "Irene, don't you think she's behaving... weirdly?"
 
Irene replied in whispers, "Maybe she's just really scared?"
 
"Maybe," Wendy shrugged and unlocked the bathroom door.
 
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ 
 
Joy and Yeri had barely cleaned the room.
 
The room was dirty, but they still decided to throw themselves onto the bed.
 
"This house is definitely not haunted. It just looks creepy," Joy said.
 
"Yep!" Yeri replied, as she took her phone out to text her friends.
 
"There's network in here?" Joy asked.
 
Yeri nodded.
 
She opened her texts.
 
TAEYEON (2)
CHAE (1)

 

Yeri decided to read Taeyeon's chats first.

 

TAEYEON: Hey!
TAEYEON: Did you reach?
ME: Yup!

 

She then proceeded to reply to her friend, Chaeyoung.

 

CHAE: enjoy in jeju bb. send pics xx
ME: Sure thing, bb!

 

Before she could send the pictures to her friend, she got a few more messages from taeyeon.
 
TAEYEON: Is Seulgi there too?
TAEYEON: Be careful.
ME: Yes, she's here. And we will!
TAEYEON: Oh... Good luck :)
ME: ??

 

Taeyeon left Yeri on read. She didn't reply.

 

Yeri wondered why she did that. 

 

But she didn't question her much and proceeded to send Chaeyoung the images she asked for.