Plans

Lost And Found
Yeri dropped her phone from her hand onto her lap and looked up with a pout.
 
 
"You guys," she said, in a whiny and loud voice, "how long will we remain jobless like this?"
 
"What do you mean jobless? We're getting comebacks every now and then, aren't we?" Irene slightly scolded her.
 
"I think she just wants to go out somewhere again," Wendy explained.
 
"Finally! Thanks, Wendy," Yeri exclaimed out of relief.
 
"She's not wrong, we really should go out some time," Joy joined the conversation. 
 
"And where would we go, may I ask?" Irene said, out of sarcastic frustration.
 
Yeri jumped up, "Jeju! I wanna visit the haunted house and that one deserted place-" 
 
"Yeri no, please. I don't think it'll be a good idea," Seulgi said.
 
"Scared, Seulgi?" Wendy remarked, in a typical Harry Potter intonation, almost as if she was teasing Seulgi.
 
Seulgi blushed in embarrassment and looked down at her feet.
 
"Hey, she's right. We really shouldn't do that," Irene supported Seulgi, as she drank some water from a small plastic bottle. 
 
She knew that in this dorm, her words were the final verdict.
 
Yeri, however, was not amused. She rolled her eyes and said, "We all know you're scared too, Irene. You two scaredy cats can just stay here, then."
 
 
Irene never really had a good temper, she was known for being careful of her reputation and short-tempered. 
 
Her eyes widened at Yeri's sentences.
 
She slammed the bottle on the ground and wiped the remaining water off her lips.
 
"You know what? We're going," she said. 
 
She then turned to Seulgi, who seemed to look quite anxious. She placed her hand on Seulgi's shoulder and rubbed her shoulder in a concerned manner.
 
"I'll look after you. Don't worry," she reassured her with a warm smile.
 
 
Seulgi flashed a nervous smile back to Irene and nodded at her.
 
However, on the inside, she could feel the palpitations travel from her heart to her head, eventually giving her a headache.
 
 
"I'm gonna go and take a nap, I guess," she whispered and proceeded into her bedroom.
 
 
"This is great," Yeri squealed.
 
"But you better look out for any danger. If anything wrong happens, I won't take any responsibility. I warned you all," Irene said, as she left the three younger girls by themselves and walked out of the dorm.
 
 
"We'll be alright," Yeri screamed, as Irene banged the door shut.