It Should be Just a Stress

Ego

 

I actually don't think i would update today because i havent write the story. But since today is INFINITE 6th anniversary, I think i should make a celebration. So i write this this morning. I'm sorry if this is too short.

"Hyung, that's not funny." Woohyun just can't believe what Sunggyu just said. He, just like Sunggyu missing the girl named Soohyun. But he's sane enough to think that the girl Sunggyu just met was just really similar to the girl they miss.

"No, Woohyun-ah. She's definitely Soohyun. I saw it myself! She is... She is..." Sunggyu tried to say everything he can to make the younger believe but ended getting yelled.

"Hyung! Come to your sense! She's dead! You saw it yourself!" Woohyun doesn't want to hear his hyung talking this nonsense anymore.

"Come on Hyung. Let's go home." He tried to pull the older so he can stand up. But Sunggyu doesn't even flinch.

"Hyung, please..." hearing the younger beg him, make Sunggyu flinch. He know he can't be here for a long time. It's almost night and INFINITE would waiting for him at the dorm.

--

The way home feels like hell for both of them, especially Woohyun. Sunggyu just let Woohyun lean him to the car and keep silent all way home. That's strange remembering Sunggyu usually would start the chat. But Woohyun doesn't want to start the chat either. He wants to but Sunggyu seems like he won't reply. So he think it might be better if he asked him at home, when the older already settle down his mind.

The car stop in at their dorm parking area. Woohyun come out first. But Sunggyu doesn't.

"Hyung, come out. Do i need to open the door for you like a girl?" Woohyun sigh as he open the door for the older. He actually expect Sunggyu to laugh or punch him in the face because making fun of him but Sunggyu doesn't seem to care whether it is a joke or not. He just come out silently and walk to the dorm.

When they get in the dorm, the other already waiting for them. They are bickering about what should they do on their days off.

"Hyung, let's go to the zoo! I want to see giraffe, lions, and wait... maybe there are some dinos there? OMG" Dongwoo asked.

"You stupid! You won't found dinosaur at the zoo or anywhere. Hyung, Let's go to the amusement park and buy lemon candy there!" This time Sungjong push Dongwoo aside and glued himself to Sunggyu's body, shaking him like a monkey.

"Please, please, please..." Sungjong keep asking with his deadly aegyo. But Sunggyu doesn't even move an inch. The members finally sense there's something wrong with their leader. And Hoya is the first person to sense that.

"Hyung, what's wrong?" asked Hoya.

"Uh, what?" Sunggyu seems distracted. He seems doesn't paying attention at the members before.

"Hyung, I asked what's wrong and you didn't seem paying attention at all."

"Hyung, you looked pale. Are you okay?" Myungsoo seems worried.

"Sorry, guys. Let's talk about the days off later." Sunggyu doesn't seem interested to talk about what happened as he walks to his room without even looking at the members.

"Hyung..." Sungyeol clearly isn't satisfied with the answer. He tried to pull the older to hear more, but Woohyun stop him. He wants to protest to Woohyun but he already shush him.

After the door closed, Woohyun just walk to the dining table, searching for mineral water.

"Woohyun-ah, what happened? Why Sunggyu-hyung looked like that?" Dongwoo asked with worried face.

"He just met someone that looked like Soohyun."

"WHAT???" All the members now screaming at the same time in disbelief.

"Shh... Sunggyu might hear us." said Woohyun. He knows the leader already having hard time because of nightmares. He actually never had nightmares anymore. But recently it seems to appear again.

"He recently having nightmares again. Maybe he just tired." said Woohyun. He's waiting for any respond from the member but the member just too shocked.

"But hyung, he never this stressed before. Even when he always had nightmares. Don't you think this is weird?" Sungjong finally responded.

"Yes, I know. When I pick him up, he seems so shocked." Woohyun wants to tell them that the leader even cried but he knows Sunggyu wouldn't like it.

"Guys, let's just sleep. We will think about the days off tomorrow."