Puke

Ego

 

Hey, guys! I'm back! Or maybe you all don't expect me to? I'm sorry for the very long delay. Actually my holidays were already ended like weeks a go. But I went straight to school after I was back from holiday. It was hectic (even it still does). I barely got time to write and I can't update immediately. But for today, cause today is Sungyeol's day, I want to make this day special, for me and for the reader, so I tried really hard to update today. I know I've said too much excuses, but please bear with me.

And, I think I can't give you a happy scene for now. I'm really sorry. I just realized that I still need to make the 'connector' for the happy part.

Anyway, please enjoy...

***

“Sunggyu-ssi!”

Soohyun’s scream startled the INFINITE member that was watching tv in the living room. Sunggyu run hurriedly to the toilet with his left hand holding his mouth and Soohyun following behind him.

“Are you okay?” Soohyun pat Sunggyu’s back.

“Ya, What’s wrong? Why is he puking?”

Soohyun wasn’t answering. She seemed thinking.

“Hey, I think we should call a doctor.” Soohyun finally responded.

“No, don’t... It’s risky.” Sunggyu disagree.

“But...”

“Soohyun-ssi. I think he’s right. We can’t call a doctor. People will talk.” Hoya agreed with Sunggyu.

“Bull. He is sick! He had a really high fever and just throw up!”

“I’m fine. Just... help me go to my room.” Sunggyu wiped his mouth. He wasn't feeling good, but going out was too risky.

The three maknae lines helped Sunggyu as he ordered. They left Soohyun confused. But then she tapped her phone, and called someone.

 “Oppa, Did you get my message? Come here right now.” She then hung the phone up.

“Ya, what are you doing?” Hoya asked.

“Calling my brother.”

--

The dorm’s bell ring brutally.

“Who the hell ring the bell like that?” Sungyeol run to open the door.

“What the...”

“Ya, where is Soohyun? Soohyun-ah!”

“Oppa!”

“Ya! Where were you? You should be...” Now that her sister showed up relaxed him a bit.

“Home. I know. My friend is sick. He got a really high fever and throw up when I called you before.” He didn’t move for awhile.

“Where is he?”

He finally came to his sense, knowing there’s a patient that he had to take care of, following his sister.

“Hey, where do you think you’re going?” Sungyeol grab the stranger’s arm. He was about to reply but his sister did it instead of him.

“He’s my brother, and he’s a doctor. Let him go.” Soohyun replied in serious tone and pull Sungyeol’s hand of from her brother.

“Come on, Oppa.” She pull her brother arm, instructed him to follow her. She walked to Sunggyu’s door and open it.

“What the...”

“He’s a doctor.” Soohyun answered coldly.

“Why did you..”

“He’s my brother. Don’t worry.”

“I don’t need doctor...” Sunggyu was really exhausted but he managed to speak.

“Cut it out. Oppa, what are you doing? Treat him.” She glanced at her brother.

“Right. You guys leave us.” He comanded.

“No, we’re not going anywhere. You do your job, we’re gonna keep eyes on you.” Woohyun said.

“Fine.” He then start to examined Sunggyu. He checked the temperature and asked him question.

“Since when you have fever?” Sunggyu didn’t answer, not like he was so sick that he couldn’t answer. He just don't believe in the stranger in front of him.

“I don’t know. But he already had it this morning.” Soohyun answer it. She has been next to Sunggyu since this morning so she know Sunggyu’s condition pretty much.

“Did you give him medicine?”

“Yeah, paracetamol every 4 hours. But it doesn’t work. It just cool down the temperature a little.”

“Did you compress him?”

“Yeah, doesn’t work either.”

“How about the puke? You said he throwed up.”

“I didn’t see it. These boys keep distracting me.”

He sighed.

“Excuse me.” He said. He then started to touch Sunggyu’s stomach.

“How is it?” Soohyun asked.

“First, my guess is gastritis. When I touched the upper central abdoment, he clenched a bit. So he must be in pain. And the fever makes me suspicious. It should cooled down, but it didn’t. And from his skin and sweat I can tell that he is dehydrating. But I can’t be sure. We need to make a proper examination and with his condition we need to go to the hospital now.”

“Is it that bad?” Sungjong asked.

“Yeah. I didn’t see the color of his puke, but with this condition I know this is really bad. I will take him to the hospital now.”

“But...”

“You’re celebrities. I’m aware of that. Don’t worry. I will not let this come out to the media.”

“Alright.” Dongwoo said. He seemed to believe the doctor now.