Puppy-Oppa

Ego

“What about you, puppy-oppa?”

It’s like a lightning struck to the head for INFINITE.

 

Soohyun’s POV

“I’m done eating. I’m going to my room.” Sunggyu stand up.

“Me too.” Woohyun then follow Sunggyu.

“I’m pretty tired.” L goes away too.

“Uh, Today is pretty tiring. I guess I will sleep then. Come on, hyung.” Sungjong grabs Sungyeol’s arm. Sungyeol just willingly follow him.

“You’re not gonna leave too, right?” I look at Dongwoo.

“No, of course. I’ll help you washing the dishes.” He smiled. Huh, at least I won’t be doing all the cleaning alone.

We start to clean the table and all without even a single conversation. Even so, it feels really comfortable. I guess this is what you called comfortable silence.

“Sorry.” He barely speak.

“What?” I said while pouting that I didn’t even know i was.

“They just love her so much.” He keep washing the dishes, not looking at me.

“Soohyun?” I asked even though I know the answer.

“Don’t you want to know about her?” He stop.

“Then would you tell me?” He stop for a moment.

“She was his first love, Sunggyu's very first love. No one could deny that they are match each other. Even the CEO gave them blessing. They were so happy, despite her disease. She had brain tumour. Fourth-stage brain tumour. Sunggyu did everything so she wouldn’t lose hope. She wasn’t giving up either. But then chemotherapy and all didn’t work, and she start to lose hope. One day, we found her bleeding in her bathroom, her wrist was cut. She was still breathing when we found her, but she died on the way to the hospital. It wasn’t his fault, but he thought it happened because he was too busy preparing for our debut.”

My jaw drops. Now I know why he is like that. I could feel his pain too.

“Thank you, Dongwoo. For trusting me, telling me his secret.” I said.

“You’re a good girl. I believe I can trust you. And, Soohyun, now that you know about this, please, promise me to never hurt him.”

--

Woohyun’s POV

“Puppy-oppa!”

“Wae?”

“Where is Gyu-oppa?”

“Yah, Why are you always looking for him?”

“Heheh...”

I still remember it, She used to call me Puppy-oppa. That she always looks for Sunggyu. It kinda hurt me too.

“Soohyun-ah, I like you.”

“Sorry, Oppa. But I love Sunggyu.”

It hurts alot everytime I remember it. But I ended gave up my feeling for her, cause I love her, because she needs him. And I know their love is greater than mine. I shouldn’t be on their way.