Soohyun

Ego

 

Okay, I think i'm just in the mood to write. Seems like INFINITE has steong effect on me. I was watching their 6th anniversary yesterday but yet, can't stop thinking about them. So here I am with my new chapter. Enjoy~~

--

-Sunggyu's POV-

I shouldn't say that. The kids must be suspicious of me right now. And I bet they're gonna talk about it behind those door tonight. I felt bad for Woohyun actually. The kids must be bombarding him questions right now. I hope He won't tell them that I cried. ! Why did I do that? I can't believe I just cried in front of him. He won't tell them right? Gosh, I need to end this silly mindwar of mine right now. You need to live your life, Sunggyu. She's dead and nothing can change that.

--

The night was tough for Sunggyu. He kept telling his mind to calm down but it won't. He kept rolling on his bed. He tried to sleep but everytime he fell asleep the scene from the rooftop keep coming and haunting him. He just can't take it anymore so he left the dorm before the dawn comes. He drove his car to the hospital without even thinking what would he do at the hospital.

He's running to the rooftop just to see no one there.

Ofcourse Sunggyu, no one would come to this place at this time. Why would I even drive to this place?

He's not sure whether to go home or wait there because his legs feel weary and he's out of breath from running. But he unconsciously sit at the bench. His body knows well he need to rest for a while and drink some mineral water.

There are rarely hospital with bench like at the rooftop, but this hospital have a park-like rooftop. Seems like it was intentionally build like that but now it seems neglected since he can see how messy is the flowerpot and how old the bench looks.

He keeps gasping from the run. Now, he really need to drink, but his legs gave up on buying drinks even when the minimarket is not that far from the hospital.

He just going to hold it for a minute while closing his eyes. He just going to wait for the sunrise and go home when he can feel something warm on his cheeks.

"Need some drink, Sunggyu-ssi?" Sunggyu jumps when he heard the familiar voice behind him. He's more shocked when he saw the voice owner appearance. He keeps standing while the person just walk comfortably to the bench he was sitting and sit there.

"I've never seen anyone come to this place at this time, especially a popular person like you, Sunggyu-ssi." Sunggyu just keep standing, shocked at her.

"What are you doing? You're not gonna sit down? Or you don't want to sitting with some random girl like me?" She place the coffee next to her.

"Ah, sorry. I didn't mean to." Sunggyu finally come back to his sense and sit next to her. He grab the coffee and take a sip.

"I know. I saw you on TV. You're not that kind of person." Sunggyu doesn't know what to say.

"I..." Sunggyu tried to ask but his voice just stuck in his throat and he hate himself for that. It makes him looks like a loser.

The girl chuckle,"You know this place have a nice view of sunrise."

"I know." Sunggyu spontaneously answer. Ofcourse he knows it. He used to come there to see the sunrise with Soohyun.

"You know? woah, seems like I am so out-of-date." She smile and it makes him flustered.

"No, I mean..."

"Let's just enjoy the sunrise, Sunggyu-ssi." Sunggyu feels so embarassed that he can't lift his face. The girls doesn't seems care about it. She just wanna watch the sunrise.

They really enjoy the sunrise. Well, not 'they' actually. The girl did, but Sunggyu can't take his eyes off from the girl. But when the sunrise end, Sunggyu switch his eyes.

"W...Why are you so nice to me?" He encourage himself to ask her. But he later regret his question. The girls seems confused.

, Why did I asked that?

He's about to say sorry but the girl just laugh at him.

"You're so funny. And why wouldn't I?" The girl just make Sunggyu's face redden.

"W...Well, I..I startled you yesterday." He's not sure what to answer, but he feel he must answer it.

"You mean, when you called me Soohyun and hug me?" She try to held her laugh so her voice would sound serious. But Sunggyu doesn't notice it, He's so embarassed that he can't look the girl in the eyes.

"You know, I'm okay with that. It did startled me, but I'm not angry. I just want to know why did you do that?" Sunggyu looks hesitate.

"Tell me." She unexpectedly can comfort Sunggyu.

"You...You look exactly like Soohyun."

"I AM Soohyun." The girl seems confused.

"Okay, this is creepy." Sunggyu said as he is as shocked as the girl.