Sorry

Ego

 

Yeayy! Double update! Well, I shouldn't be too happy. There aren't many pople reading this. I might look like an idiot but well, that's okay.

I did this to redeem my mistake. I feel bad I couldn't update more often or even for my boring story. But please, enjoy!

***

“Hey, I’m sorry.”

After the long silence, Soohyun finally spoke. It was partly her fault so she felt the need to apologize.

“Yeah, You should be. If something happened to Sunggyu-hyung...”

“You should thank her. If she didn’t call me before, he could have dead.” Soohyun’s brother cut it. “He was dehydrating and his temperature was abnormal. Yet, You didn’t do anything to help him. Now you’re yelling at my sister? I can’t belive it.” He continued.

“But...”

Sungyeol wanted to defend himself although he knew that make sense. He doesn’t like that he need to admit that. Well, that’s Sungyeol, the choding right?

“But what?” Soohyun’s brother was much angrier that they don’t feel guilty at all.

“Oppa, stop it already. It was partly my fault too. Don’t be too harsh to them. They’re already scared too, can’t you see? You’re a doctor, so behave like one.”

No one dare to speak anymore. They knew how true her words are and the guilt they felt.

"Huft... I guess I could never win with you. It’s already late. Soohyun, go home. You guys too.” Soohyun’s brother ordered.

“Alright.” Soohyun nodded. She knew her body was already really tired and needed a rest.

“You guys go home I will stay here.” Woohyun decided. He was the closest friend of Sunggyu and he knew about Sunggyu’s past as well as Dongwoo.

“Hey, I know you’re his closest friend but that’s my job, I’m the second oldest.”

Dongwoo actually didn’t want to, he was tired too, and he was a bit, just a bit happy when Woohyun wanted to do it instead of him. But he noticed Woohyun was also tired, even more tired than he was.

“That’s why you need to go home and watch the boys.” Woohyun answered.

“He’s right. We will come again tomorrow. Come on hyung!” Myungsoo was already grabbing Dongwoo’s arm, asking him to go home immediately.

“Alright. Although I don’t hope it, call me if something wrong. We will come again tomorrow and bring hyung and your clothes.” Woohyun nodded.

“And hyung, get some sleep too. I don’t want to find my other hyung get hospitalized too tomorrow.” Hoya said. He doesn’t usually say something like that, but this time he tried really hard not to be sassy. No sassy words, Howon...He thought.

“Yeah! I will bring lemon candies too tomorrow!” Sungjong did his best to do his job as maknae but it didn’t work well. He was too tired to even think about another joke so he ended up say that lame joke.

“Hahah... Thank you Sungjong.” Woohyun laughed heartlessly.

He tried to laugh more lively, thinking his dongsaeng trying to lighten his mood, but it he wasn’t feeling good. He then felt guilty, He must be upset too, that his joke didn’t work, He thought.