A Friend

Ego

 

Heyyy, I'm back. I'm sorry I couldn't update earlier. I was having a compulsory camp. I can't bring my mobile nor laptop, cause electronics were banned. After I came home, I was too busy watching INFINITE's coneback and all. Plus, homeworks were waiting for me. But don't be too upset. This time, I will write a 'happy' chapter. Heheh... Please enjoy!

---

“Ouch!”

“Oh my god! Are you okay?? Eottoke??? What should I do?” She panicked. She accidently elbowed him when Sunggyu pulled her.

“Hey,” He grabs her arm.

“Don’t move.” He open the glove she was wearing, showing her scratched hand.

“How did you get this?” He asked.

“Cooking.”

“You don’t have to cook for me.” He said.

“It wasn’t for you.” Sunggyu stopped.

“It was for me. So I would feel relieved.” She gets up.

“I will take care of it.” She grab her backpack and search for something. Antiseptics.

She then sit again and start to clean her wounds.

“Even, if it was a stranger that asked me to, I will still do it.” She smiled.

“Why?”

“I just... want to help people, before I’m dead.” She said hesitantly.

“You talk like you will die in no time.”

“I did? Well, I didn’t intend to.” She chuckle.

“You’re such a unique girl.” He sighed.

“Why? It’s because I said kind things, isn’t it? So I looked like a kind person?”

“Anii, because you brought antiseptics in your bag.” He joked.

“Yaahh!!”

“It’s not my fault. What kind of girl bring things like that in her bag?” He laughed.

“Well, I’m pretty clumsy, so I often fell.” She explained.

“And girls usually used sling bag when they go out.”

“Well, I have to work, So used backpack.” She answered.

“Work? You didn’t say earlier! You must be late, why don’t you go now?” He panicked.

“Aigoo, Aigoo. So it is true that you’re an really slow.” She laughed.

“What?” He stopped.

“Can’t you see, I’m not even wearing an ‘appropriate’ clothes to work. You think I could go to an office wearing this?” Sunggyu scanned her body. She’s wearing a peach-coloured dress with a brown-knitted cardigan. She’s wearing a pair of red-lowheels-shoes that looked so vintage.

“What are you looking at?” She joked.

“I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to...” He blushed.

“Hahah... You’re cute.” His cheeks are so red right now.

Gosh, Why am I feeling weird right now. I get this kind of compliments alot but my face feels hot and my heart keep thumping!

“I’m a writer. I can do my job everywhere.” She said while taking out her laptop.

“Oh...” He tried so hard to keep on the conversation but he can’t say a thing.

“I usually write on the rooftop. It gives me a lot of inspiration. But I guess I will write here, right now.” She smiled.

“So that was what were you doing yesterday?”

“Not exactly. If I get stuck in writing I would just playing around, since I can’t go anywhere.” She sighed.

“Why?”

“Well, my brother wouldn’t allow me to. He said it’s too dangerous for a girl to traveling alone.” She explained.

“Then ask your friends!”

She didn’t answer and keep quiet. Then she sigh.

“I don’t have any.” She finally speak.

“Eh?”

“I was homeschooled. My father was preparing me to inherit his company. Even though in the end, my brother did instead of me.”

“Why?”

“Well, something happened and My father changed his mind. Lucky me, I didn’t like it either. But My brother suffered alot. He’s a doctor but he also a CEO. We both didn’t want to do business.”

“And your father?”

“I haven’t told you have I? You weren’t conscious when I told Woohyun. Well, he passed away.”

Sunggyu stop eating.

“Eh? I.. I’m sorry.”

“It’s okay. That was... 5 years ago, i guess. Besides he hated me, So it wasn’t so hard to move on.” She said.

“Can’t we change the topic?” She asked.

“Yeah, ofcourse.”

They talk for about hours until the members came.

--

“Woohoo! We’re back!” Sungyeol screamed. The members followed him behind.

“The pancake was great! Poor our leader, he have to eat that weird food! Hahah!” Well, guess the Evil Woohyun is back after getting his energy from breakfast.

“Hey, It wasn’t that weird, you know!” Soohyun yelled.

“Actually, it is.” Sunggyu said, make everybody in the room laugh.

“But you ate it anyway.” She said.

“So, We’re reconciled now??” Dongwoo asked. Everyone keep silent except Soohyun.

“Ofcourse! Now we could be friends, right?” She smiled. The members once again didn’t say anything.

“Ofcourse, Soohyun-ssi.” Sunggyu answered with a wide smile on his face.

“Really, then don’t call me Soohyun-ssi anymore. Just Soohyun will do. And I will call you all oppa.”

“Ehh?? Why?”

“I think I’m younger than all of you?” She answered.

“What year were you born?” Hoya asked.

“July 1992. Why?”

“You’re older than me!” Sungjong screamed.

“Then you call me noona.” She said.

“Shiroo! I don’t want to!” Sungjong yelled.

“Sungjong-ah, call me what??” She turns her voice to the serious one.

“Noo...Noona.” Sungjong got scared, and Soohyun’s happy with that. What a cute boy, She thought.

“Ah, the manager called us. He said We can get a vacation for 2 weeks.” Dongwoo said.

“Great! So how about going to Jeju?” Sunggyu asked.

The members are confused with the sudden question.

“Eh???”

“Soohyun said She wanted to go to Jeju.” Sunggyu explained.

“Eh? Me? Hey, you should spend the vacation with your friends, not me.”

“But you are my friend! How is it, we go to Jeju, okay???”