The Reason

Ego

 

I'm so happy today. I received my exam resul and it wasn't as good as my expectation, but still-- So I wrote this. And viewers, please subscribe too.

--

"Sunggyu-hyung!" INFINITE comes with worried face.

"Hyung, Do you know how worried are we? And you've been here this whole time with..." Nam Woohyun was the first to speak. He had so much to argue but seeing the girl next to Sunggyu made him stop.

"Woah, a complete INFINITE members! Seems like this is my lucky day." Said the girl happily as she forget what just she and the leader of INFINITE talking about.

"You...You..." Woohyun kept stuttering while the other member just can't say anything.

"Ah, I should introduce myself. Hello, my name is Soohyun, Kim Soohyun." said the girl as she bowed down. She was waiting for the members to answer but they were just frozen like statue.

"Ah, jinja! Do i really look like her? You should answer when someone ask you." the silence just made her impatient. She couldn't hold herself not to yell at them.

She was about to yell but Sunggyu hold her shoulder, "Sorry, Soohyun-ssi. They must be shocked. You must be uncomfortable too. But as an apology, let us buy you some breakfast. It's morning, and I even drank your coffee. Okay?"

The girl unexpectedly answer without hesitation, "Fine."

--

They walk to a caffe nearby. The members didn't dare to talk or ask anything to Sunggyu. They were just too amazed with this Soohyun.

Finally they sat together. The waitress come to their table and ask for their order. The waitress didn't seem to recognize them luckily. Cause who knows what will people say if they know INFINITE having breakfast with 'A GIRL'?

"What would you like to order?"

Sunggyu looked at the members. In this situation they won't even bother what to order right? So the leader just ordered whatever comes to his mind.

"Mm... Do you have pancake? 7 portions of pancake please. And 7 Ice coffee." asked Sunggyu. The waitress just noded and still waiting for another order from him.

"Soohyun-ssi. What do you want to order?" The leader looked at Soohyun patiently while the girl kept looking at the menu written at the board on the top of the cashier. She's never been here so it made her a little bit confused.

"What's the most expensive? I will order that." said the girl as the waitress nodded and wrote down the order. INFINITE strangely looked at her with shocked expression but the girl didn't seem to notice it. She just too happy knowing she won't pay the bill.

"Ex...Excuse me. Where is the toilet?" Sunggyu seems flustered and excuse himself to the toilet. But INFINITE know too well that Sunggyu just too shocked to see this girl.

--

After Sunggyu excuse himself, INFINITE finally spoke to the girl, interogating.

"Okay, Now, explain yourself." Said Woohyun.

"Yes, who are you, Soohyun-ssi." Add Myungsoo. They were so defensive over Sunggyu, that it made her a little bit offended.

"Well, I think I am the one who need explanation now." the girl refused to explained herself. Not that she didn't want to. But She felt wronged with their way of talking.

"And, why would we do that, Soohyun-ssi?" said Sungyeol. He can't accept the answer.

"He was the one who hugged me yesterday, startled me. So, shouldn't I be the one who need explanation?" said the girl.

"He HUGGED you?" Sungyeol can't believe what just he heard.

"Yes, I did." Sunggyu said coldly. He just came back from the toliet and looked at the members eyes sharply. He can't believe they were talking behind him.

"And guys, you are being rude to Soohyun. You're right, Soohyun. You deserve the explanation. And I will explained." Sunggyu didn't wat to see them quarelling. So he promised to explained no matter how he hate it. She deserves it anyway.

The food came right after Sunggyu spoke. So Sunggyu luckily didn't have to explain it right away. They just eat it with silence, not even dare to break the silence except for Soohyun. She didn't have anything to scared of Sunggyu. In fact, She is the one who make Sunggyu scared.

"Emm... Shouldn't you guys explain to me now? We're almost finish our breakfast." Soohyun break the silence. She really can't hold her curiosity anymore. SHE NEEDS EXPLANATION RIGHT NOW.

Sunggyu choked, "Right," he sighed.

"You look exactly like Kim Soohyun. I don't know how this could be possible that even you name is same like her." That's it. Sunggyu didn't want to explain more but this girl just didn't want to give up on Sunggyu.

"Sunggyu-ssi, if that's what you want to explain, that's just doesn't work for me. I already know it, and I need more explanation." the girl kept insisting and that's start to make Sunggyu uncomfortable. Sungjong, that happened to sit next to her nudge her with 'DON'T YOU DARE TO ASK HIM' eyes but she didn't care.

"Sunggyu-ssi, tell me." Sunggyu really didn't to talk anymore. He didn't even see her in the eyes and kept eating his pancake.

"Sunggyu-ssi!" the girl finally screamed. Fortunately there weren't any people there beside them so there won't be any nuisance. But it made Hoya mad.

"Ya! If there people here and they notice us, you are so dead." But Soohyun didn't switch her eyes from Sunggyu. She can see it clearly that the old boy was uncomfortable but she needed explanation and she was brave enough to ask for that.

"She's dead" Sunggyu's word just shocking enough to make the other 7 kids speechless.

He stood up grabbing her wallet and sighed, "Dongwoo, you and the kids, drive her home. I have something to do. And Soohyun-ssi, I think that enough for explanation. I can't tell you more because that's a very personal matter. Remembering we only met yesterday, I don't think I should say that to a 'stranger' like you."

He then go to the cashier and pay the meal. He didn't bother to look at the kids and go straight to the exit door.

After Sunggyu left, the kids start to blame Soohyun.

"This is because of you. If not for you, we would have a really peaceful days off." Said Sungyeol.

"I wonder, how was his feeling when he saw you yesterday." Said Sungjong.

Hearing this, Soohyun felt sorry too. She should've known that something must awful must be happened to Soohyun that the leader didn't want to talk about it.

"Come on guys." said Woohyun, stood up.

"Yeah, We should drive her home. That's what hyung told us."  Dongwoo agreed and stood up too.

"No, let's follow Sunggyu-hyung."

"Woohyun-ah, you're out of your mind. Let's just drive her home safely and do what hyung asked. He must be really upset, and it's our job to comfort him as his dongsaengs." Dongwoo didn't want to be rebelious to Sunggyu.

"You really don't understand yet, do you? What do you think he will do right now? It's our days off, so we don't have any schedule or practice." Woohyun's reply sounds right to Myungsoo.

"Hyung, he's right. Come on! let's follow him, before he's too far." Hearing this, the kids stood up and hurried to go to the car.

"Hh... Soohyun-ssi, you too. Let's go." Dongwoo sighed as he pull Soohyun's arm.

--

"Hey, why would he came here, a florist?" Soohyun felt uncomfortable since she was 'dragged' here.

"If we know, it would make us a paranormal." said Hoya without looking at her eyes. His eyes keep observing Sunggyu movement. He seems picking flower to buy and ended buying a bunch of babybreath.

All the member sighed.

"What? what happened?" Soohyun confused. It was actually funny how they even have syncronized sigh. But with this situation she coudn't dare to laugh. It wasn't appropriate.

"He bought babybreath." Woohyun mumbled.

"And? What's that supposed to mean?" Soohyun still in the confusion but no one was willing to answer.

"I should have know. Should we follow him?" asked Dongwoo. The boys nodded.

"Hey, what's wrong?"

"Wait a little bit Soohyun-ssi." said Dongwoo as he star to drive.

--

They arrived at a cemetery. Sunggyu walked and stop infront of a tomb.

Rest in Peace

Kim Soohyun

19 October 1993-

11 November 2009

Sunggyu put the flower down.

"Soohyun-ah. I'm sorry I just come to see you today. Are mad that I never visit you? Is that why you send her? How could you? She has your eyes, your warmth, you stubborness. Even she said the same words like you. 'I will order the most expensive one'. How can I resist that."" He kept sobbing.

"I'm sorry, Soohyun-ah. I know I am really a bad guy. I should have visit you more often. I just can't hold myself seeing you like this. It hurts like hell. Soohyun-ah, it... it hurts. I need you. I need you, Soohyun-ah. I miss you..."

Soohyun can't hold her tears. He know now why he behave like this. Her legs moves without her knowing and her arms open up hugging Sunggyu's back.

***

Ah, I forgot to tell you that Kim Soohyun in this story (the dead one and the alive one) are not from any celebrity's character. They are pure from my imagination. I just I didn't know what name I should use so I just make a name familiar with me, I just realized that the character's name are really similar to celebrities'. But don't let this confuse you. Just think that Soohyun is you.