Chapter 3

Snippets

 

For the next Run episode they visited a cat cafe. 

 


 

For the next Run episode they visited a cat cafe. 

Upon entering the brightly lit place, which smelled faintly of coffee and sweet pastries, Yoongi took note of a group of cats of varying sizes and colors sprawled over some soft blankets and pillows. 

He walked up to them after hearing the instructions said by the staff; distract themselves with some activity involving the cats so the filming could start. 

Making room for himself by pushing some blankets to the side—he didn't want to get more cat fur than necessary stuck on his clothes, thank you very much—, Yoongi lied in the middle of the fluffy bunch of felines, knees bent and hands tucked in between them. 

"I guess I'm gonna stay over here, I've found my people." He said for comedic effect, noticing that a cameraman had been filming him for a few minutes already. 

The recording continued for a couple more hours, Yoongi spending his time either on his phone and sipping from a cup of warm cappuccino, or taking small naps. 

And that's what he was doing when the crew finished packing their equipment and informed everyone else to get ready as well so they could leave. 

Being awoken by hysterical laugher coming from his group mates, Yoongi rubbed at his eyes and yawned. 

As the sounds continued he sat up, stretched his arms above his head and looked around, looking for the source of the ruckus.

In the middle of the room Jungkook was holding up a cat, light grey with black stripes, short fur and folded ears; Scottish Fold, Yoongi might have heard the director whisper while cooing. 

The younger man was smiling wide with teeth on full display, obviously proud of whatever it was that he was doing. 

"I've found Yoongi hyung, we can go home now." He said then busted out laughing, the other members and some of the staff following suit.

The cat hanging from his hands looked up, curious by the funny noise it was hearing, but ultimately seemed resigned by its fate. 

Yoongi scoffed and got up, pocketing his phone and tossing the now empty cup in a nearby trashcan. 

He walked towards Jungkook, rolling his eyes when the younger held the cat in his direction on outstretched arms as if to point out their similarity, and hit him playfully on the arm. 

Jungkook put the cat down, petting it before it walked away to lie on the spot Yoongi was resting at before. 

Another fit of giggles erupted from Jungkook and he doubled over with the intensity of it. 

Yoongi tried to suppress his own smile, but failed, and Jungkook pulled him towards his chest into a hug. 

"Don't worry hyung, you're still the cutest kitten here." 

Yoongi spluttered, feigned offense, and finally decided to pretend to get himself free from Jungkook's embrace without putting any real effort into it. 

With no surprise, Jungkook saw right through the act, chuckled, and placed a kiss on Yoongi's lips instead.