Chapter 16

Snippets

 

"I love it when your hair gets like this…"

 


 

Yoongi walks into the room, silently.

The lights are dim and he's sure Jungkook didn't hear him opening the door.

He crawls up the bed and Jungkook finally lifts his eyes from the phone he's holding in his hands to the man climbing on top of him, legs already on each side of his thighs.

Yoongi's not fully seated on his lap, he stays on his knees instead, in a way that makes him slightly taller than the younger. But his hands are running through Jungkook's messy hair, and that, on Jungkook's opinion, can be just as distracting as having that extra warm weight on top of him.

Gentle fingers massage his scalp slowly, making Jungkook hum in appreciation and close his eyes, his arms instinctively circling around Yoongi's waist to hold him closer.

Yoongi leans down to kiss Jungkook's lips and doesn't wait for a response from the younger, his tongue immediately darting out to at them, eager to deepen the kiss.

Jungkook, however, has other plans, doesn't give in to Yoongi's desperation. He stays with his mouth closed, lips slightly puckered, just enough to tease Yoongi, make him want more. Make him work for more.

Yoongi's whine gets caught in his throat, the sound muffled by Jungkook's lips still on his, now formed into a smirk.

Yoongi bites Jungkook's bottom lip in retaliation, gives it another , then finally pulls away, huffing and pouting, arms crossed.

Jungkook laughs at him, all bubbly and innocent—a clear contrast to his behavior from seconds before—, absolutely enamored by Yoongi's reaction.

Yoongi's hold on Jungkook's hair tightens, pulling just a little, as revenge for being teased, but Jungkook doesn't mind it.

"I love it when your hair gets like this… Long, slightly curly… It suits you." Yoongi says, breathless, pulls a bit more.

Jungkook listens carefully, blinking slowly, an easy smile on his lips. He kisses Yoongi's chin, down his neck and on his shoulders. His hands roam through the elder's body, from his back to his waist until they finally reach the back of Yoongi's thighs, and then up again, squeezing the plump flesh of his .

Yoongi gasps in surprise and the sound soon turns into a moan when Jungkook's hands don't let go of him, only squeeze harder.

"And I love your ." Jungkook replies, unabashedly, and turns the two of them around so he has Yoongi under him, trapped on the bed.

He trails kisses down Yoongi's neck again, down his chest and down his hips. And he doesn't stop.