BREAKFAST PLANS

ENDGAME
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Her touch is ice cold against his warm flesh, wrapped loosely around his shoulder and neck. It almost feels like a felony in itself to be so close to her, her face inching closer to the groove between his shoulder and neck as she mumbles something drunkenly, the warmth of her breath doing dangerous things to the sudden lack of logic occupying his mind. Yet somehow, he finds himself unable to eschew from the sheepish smile flashing across his lips and the slightly contrite undertones in his expression.

 

“Why are you smiling?” 

 

He’s caught off guard by her ability to perceive his expression, even when her eyes are closed and not facing him. 

 

“I never thought I’d see the day Park Chaeyoung gets drunk. Doesn’t this feel like deja vu?” He turns his head slightly, careful not to make her already intoxicated position on his back any more uncomfortable than it already was as he remembers the various times she’d have to pick him up back in his trainee days, “… did you really need a house this big, with this many stairs all for yourself?” 

 

She giggles, in her usually carbonated melody, tightening her grip around him, “… you never liked it. You’ve always loved high rise buildings, a city view.” 

 

Park Chanyeol is careful to put her down on the bed before making his way to her wardrobe, reaching for an oversized shirt and some shorts before carefully placing it on the bed beside her. 

 

“Your choice in clothing hasn’t changed after all,” he jokes, making his way outside, “…  I’ll make you ramyeon, go get changed.”

 

Park Chaeyoung nods, a gleeful smile pressed across her lips before she hits him playfully, “… go away now, I’m already hungry.”

 

Moments later she emerges from the staircase, hair tied up in a high messy ponytail and shorts covered by the oversized black shirt that fell down to her mid thigh. He scans her from head to toe, noticing her holding a packet of make up wipes and her phone, as she casually sits onto the dining room table, reaching for her glasses as she makes a phone call. 

 

“Hello Yoosun? Your still up? You should rest soon, can you move my morning appointments please? I should be in the office at around lunch time, I’m so sorry. Yes that’s perfect, thank you so much. No I’m completely fine, the event just went a little longer than expected and— a little drunk yeah,” she chuckles under her breath, “… alright. Please get the documents ready for the case, I’ve decided to proceed with the suit. Okay bye, see you tomorrow. You should sleep soo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter