REPEATED CHOICES

ENDGAME
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Park Chaeyoung can feel her guard slipping, collapsing into a point of no return as cautious eyes which were previously gauging him turned into something a little closer to sweetness. Everything around her feels like they were dissolving, blending into one as her heedfulness towards him seems to slowly dissipate. She’s completely sober but finds it hard to justify the way her eyes slowly move from his eyes, trailing slowly down to his lips. It had been a long time since the pair were able to be in the same room together with a feeling of peace, without the caution of walking on eggshells or the barbaric anger pertaining to their past. Tonight, the pair were just sitting there, on the living room floor of her room looking at an old photo book that she promised she’d throw away. There’s a certain look that forms across his soft features whenever she’d turn the page, leaning over to give her knee a gentle pat. Park Chanyeol makes it too easy for her to follow whatever rhythm he was in. 

 

“Chanyeol,” her breath feels heavy as she moves her knees which which previously wrapped by her arms, crossing her legs before hands the photo album to him. 

 

He turns and looks at her with an honest curiosity, waiting for her to speak. 

 

“You should keep this,” her vision interchanges from his eyes onto the album, before repeating the cycle slowly against, “… the album, I’ve been thinking of giving it to you for a while now.” 

 

He wears an expression of disappointment, she knows. She’s well acq

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter