THANKS AGAIN

ENDGAME
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Enthralling. 

 

Coffee coloured hues completely mesmerised by her effortless charm as she clangs her glass against the older gentleman, before sloping her head back to allow the red wine to rush down with ease. He finds himself unable to quell the corners of his lips from curling upwards in a smile, mildly chuckling from the distance as he leans his toned figure against the back wall of the venue. For a second, he remembers the first time that they’d met, as he’d walk home to find her completely surrounded by adults who kept complimenting her in adoration and even now, time hasn’t changed things. 

 

She’s giggling loudly in her usually mellow, perhaps a little lighter than usual as she slants her head black laughing like a schoolgirl with a crush. The sleepiness was truly kicking in, but it was the first time he’d ever seen her intoxicated and he has to admit, it’s a vision he wants to keep in his repertoire, one he wants to be able to remember forever. He doesn’t interrupt her, mainly out of fear that he’ll come in at bad timing and ruin her plan. Park Chanyeol had let her down too many times to add another tally in a never ending list. 

 

Her expression is of complete bliss, as though she’d been drinking pure glasses of delight. 

 

His eyes are instantly alerted as he notices a hand, gazing above her thigh. He doesn’t think. Park Chanyeol doesn’t think about the consequences as he rushes to her, fingertips grabbing her by the wrist as he pulls her out. 

 

“We’re going.” 

 

His statement rings more like an unjustified command over anything. 

 

She doesn’t seem to mind, eyes blinking as she lethargically moves her arm around his waist, head resting against his arm as he pulled her outside. 

 

“Baby,” her words aren’t careful and calculative as they usually are, but more out of instinct as she lets out another one of her drunken, effervescent laughs, “… I thought you already left.” 

 

His body is numb at the small pet name, an intoxicated gesture that somehow, is enough to leave a burning feeling beneath his skin. 

 

“You’re drunk,” he speaks sternly, causing for her to fr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter