Lunch Date

Falling for you

After dahyun left mina in music room , she stopped walking and trying to calm herself . She didn't want anyone or sana to ask her what is going on. She want to have a good day and forget about mina for a second but before she can do that . She heard mina crying . It made her heart ache a little when she heard mina cry . She didn't mean to make her cry. The last thing she wanna see is mina crying . Dahyun felt guilty so cam back to the room and gave a hug to mina . After about 5 minutes mina stop crying . Dahyun took mina's phone and out her number and told her that she can text her and maybe talk later . She told her that she has to meet sana for lunch .

Dahyun left mina and run to meet sana up front.

Sana was excited that she got to go out with dahyun for lunch today. Sana suddenly feeling nervous about being alone with dahyun. She really likes dahyun and want to get to know her. Maybe in the near future she will have a guts to ask her out . 

As soon sana saw dahyun running towards to her . Her smiled got bigger. 

Dahyun: Im so sorry sana unnie 

Sana: no , its ok dahyun ah

Dahyun: Are you sure unnie ?

Sana: Yeah, so where would you like to go out and eat lunch?

Dahyun: Anywhere you want 

Sana: What about the lee restaurant ? I heard they have a good noodles

Dahyun: Thats fine for me, ive been craving some black noodles

Dahyun and Sana went to the parking lot . When they got there , dahyun insisted she will drive them there that they can take her car . Sana was shy first but dahyun didn't take no for an answer. When they in the car the two put a kpop songs and sing. When they arrive to the restaurant they notice that it was busy but luckily they got the last seat in the house but they are towards the corner but both of them don't mind.

Sana: Wow, it seems likes a busy day for the lee's 

Dahyun: It's seems like a good restaurant and busy place for me 

Sana: well , they have a really friendly staff plus good food too 

Dahyun: My treat so order whatever you want 

Sana: No , Dahyun ill pay for both of us 

Dahyun: No 

Sana; I was the one who invited you to go out plus you drive us here 

Dahyun: But i was late and you know don't take no for answer 

Sana: fine , but the next lunch is on me 

Dahyun: thats fine for me *dahyun smiled at sana*

*Sana was blushing*

Sana: I wanna get to know you is it ok if I ask you questions?

Dahyun: No . Do you want to play 21 question?

Sana: Sure , Ill go first 

Dahyun: ok

Sana: What is your favorite color ?

Dahyun: I like red , black , white and more but mostly red . I like a lot of colors as long it's not murky .What about you ?

Sana: I like purple , pink, black and white

Sana: Do you have a hobby ?

Dahyun: Well the only person who knows my hobby is chaeng and tzuyu . You be the 3rd person so you should be honor * dahyun saiying it in a joking way* Well my hobby is palying piano .I like to create a piece and melody whenever I get a chance. So what do you love about our school ?

Sana: Well I love the spirits to be honest with you . The school always come together during big games , events and assembly. It's nice to see people having fun . why football and soccer ?

Dahyun: I fell inlove with the game when my dad took me to a game in barcelona . Where arsenal play the barca . It was fascinating then on football I just got rope into it when a bunch of jocks are playing football during one of the class we have called extreme sports. They were teasing one the girls because the girl couldn't throw far enough to reach them. So being me I just got annoyed and pick up the football and throw it to the guy. But he didn't caught it because  I apperantly threw it hard and hit him square in the face. He broke his nose . Short story my teacher was the coach for football team and he ask me to try out for a quarterback and I did well and I made it.

Dahyun: So what is your favorite food ?

Sana: I love spicy food . I think I will try anything as long it is spicy and ofcourse not weird looking. 

Both girl's was enjoying the time they have together that they forgot the lunch is over and the second class is over. Both girls went back to the campus and went to dancing class and met everyone.

DANCING STUDIOS

All the girls was in the dance studio all change to their attire. The girls was chatting before the teacher arrive.

Jihyo : How was you guys lunch ?

Nayeon: It's ok . I went to lunch with jeongyeon, momo , chaeyoung and tzuyu but I don't know where mina , dahyun and sana

Sana: I went out with dahyun 

MIna: I had something to do during lunch

Momo:Did you eat mitang ?

Sana: You better eat mina

Mina: Well.. I forgot . ill eat after dance class

Nayeon: Mina , you should eat before the teacher arrive we have 15 minutes and we are taking no for an answer

Dahyun: I have a cup of ramen on my locker . You want one?

Mina: No im ok dahyun

Jihyo: Mina you know when you don't eat you get sick and pass out 

Dahyun stood up as soon as. jihyo said those word. She grab mina hands and took her to the locker room grab the ramen. Mina was shocked but she just let dahyun drag her to the snack room . Dahyun put mina by the table while she fix her some foods . The girls was suprised about how dahyun act but the same time they are thankful for it because mina is stubborn and they care about her deeply.

Dahyun: You know you shouldn't skip meals if you get sick easily

Mina: Well ,, I wasn't really hungry that time

Dahyun:   Well if you keep skipping meals . I wouldn't have choice but to drag you out every lunch 

Mina: You don't have to worry about me dahyun-ah

Before dahyun can say anything the ramen was done. Dahyun serve the ramen with gimbap that she pack for lunch .

Dahyun: Eat up , we are not going to go back to class until you finish all of that

Mina: But this is a lot and the class will start in 10 minutes

Dahyun: then you better eat fast 

Mina: This gimbap is good .Where did you buy this ?

Dahyun: I did make them 

MIna: oH.. Im sorry im eating your lunch 

Dahyun: It's ok I eat already and don't be sorry 

MIna eat the food in 10 minutes after she eat all the food both of them clean up and went back to class . The class was already starting but they didn't miss much at all.

Ms.Kwon: Well im glad you guys are joining us right now 

Dahyun: Im sorry teacher *both mina ad dahyun bow*

Ms.Kwon: It's ok kids. You guys are partner for this project but first you need to perform a solo.

Dahyun: Hey chaeng you still have the audio for miss you ?

Chaeng; Yeah , you wannna dance to that ?

Dahyun: Yeah 

Chaeyoung put the music as soon the music started . Dahyun started dancing . The girl's are all focus on dahyun even the teacher couldn't help but be amaze. 

Jihyo: She's so good at dancing

Momo; I must admit she might me better than me

Sana: I find her hot everytime she performed

Nayeon: What I notice is she's always sincere everytime she performed 

Mina: How could I followed up that dancing routine

Sana: just do ballet

Chaeyoung:I bet your ballet is good 

Momo:It's really good , Even I can't do it 

When dahyun was done dancing everyone clap their hands 

Ms.Kwon: You are very good in terms of dancing solo. You might be close to momo on main dancer of the group. Mina is your turn 

Mina: yes teacher

Black swan start playing dahyun is looking at mina when she start dancing. Her moves had mesmorized dahyun. * She looks beautiful dancing . Her moves are so flawless . She looks so perfect and pretty* dahyun's head.

Jihyo: Even though mina has different style it comes to dancing . She always look pretty .

Momo: Thats one of her charm

Sana: I agree

once mina was done dancing . all the girl's gather up in front of the teacher.

Ms.Kwon: Well that was good performance from all of you . Now I need you all to come up with a dance by next week by your partners .

Mina x Dahyun

Nayeon x Jeongyeon

Tzuyu x Chaeyoung

Momo x Sana x Jihyo 

Once the teacher stop talking the girl's went hurry to change and went to their own last class. After the last class ended the girl's didn't went home but instead they watch dahyun practice with the soccer team . 

At The Field

Moonbyul: Looks like you got your own cheer squad (Pointing at bleachers where the girl's are seating) *teasing dahyun*

Dahyun blush like crazy . 

Dahyun: I see solar unnie is cheering you too 

Moonbyul was so embarrassed so she just punch dahyun. Both of them just laugh and soon they both start the practice .

Dahyun: All right everyone line up and start running and warming up

Moonbyul: 1 ! 2 ! 3! GO

Everyone : Yes Captain !!!

 

Sorry for the late update have been busy lately because I was at just Japan not too long ago and finally back in US.

I'll update one more chapter tonight !! I hope you like this update..