Art of Dance

Falling for you

 Dahyun left Mina's house and went back to school for a late dancing session for school project with Momo. Before Dahyun went to the dance studio she went to the mart to grab some snacks and drink for them to munch and drink on during the practice. Back in studio Momo was already starting to practice some choreography for company. Momo was practicing so hard that she didn't notice Dahyun has arrive.


Dahyun: Hi, Momo-unnie

Momo: Hello, Dahyun ah

Dahyun: That was a nice choreo right there . How long you work on it ?

Momo: The whole days I guess 

Dahyun: You're genious . So... you wanna start with mine or yours ?

Momo: Let's start with your choreo. Im curious on what you come up with.

Dahyun: Ok . 

Dahyun show the solo dance first . First you do the shoulder roll from rght to left then your elbow will go up . Dahyun saw Momo was getting confuse for a second so she come up from behind and touch her elbow and place it to the right spot. Momo: * Blushes* Thank you . Dahyun continue - then you do the hip sway and left hand up on the head - then step 1.2.3 after that do full body roll while collapsing and sliding on the floor. Once both of them was on the floor Dahyun suprise Momo by going on top of her . Momo was blushing so hard by this move . Dahyun was face to face with red face Momo. Dahyun: After this , you grab my face and caress it . You should try it . The dance continue- Momo has put her hands in Dahyun's cheek while looking straight at her eyes. Dahyun: Then we both get up then face the oppposite and we do the freestyle that I showed you before. Momo: Is that all ? . Dahyun: No, after that you come close to me and I will pull you over and our forheads will touch. after that twirl 180 angle then hugs you tight in the end. You wanna try it ? . Momo: Sure. Both of them has practice the chereo over and over again until they were both satisfied.

Momo: Should we start practicing my choreo?

Dahyun: Sure. show me what you got.

Momo has started dancing her choreo and show it to dahyun. Dahyun was amaze how easy Momo move through the music. 

Dahyun: It was good but I think it was missing something

Momo: What do you mean ?

Dahyun: It was supposed to be couple dance. The choreo that you made was both of us just dancing separate 

Momo: OH ..

Dahyun: Can I add something on the beginning and the end of the choreo?

Momo: Sure . show me 

Dahyun: First , you should go lean against the wall . *Once Momo was leaning against the wall * - then I walk towards you. Then caress your face and do a body wave together. * Momo was so shock that she felt like melting . She was blushing so hard . Thanks to being hot in the studio she has a excuse to be having a red cheeks * 

Momo: Is that all ?

Dayhun: No ,I still have to show you the last step

Momo: ok!!

Suddenly Dahyun push her against the wall roughly . For some reason Momo was enjoying it. She suddenly felt hot and suffocated. Momo was anticipating for the next move. - after Dahyun has push Momo against the wall. She put her hands on either side of Momo heads trapping her . Then she went closer to Momo face . Momo can't look Dahyun straight in the eyes. She is now melting and she is blusing so hard. Her heart is beating really fast . - Then Dahyun delivered the final blow and rolled her body against Momo. The whole room was suddenly hot because of what Dahyun has done. 

Dahyun: Thats all. *Still against Momo in the wall * 

Momo: That was hot * Whisper* *Looking at Dahyuns lips*'

Dahyun: *looking at Momo lips .While biting her own lip*

Momo: * Suddenly felt something between her legs. She is turn on by Dahyun. She felt something she hasn't felt before * 

Momo was about to lean in and kiss Dahyun when suddenly from far away someone phone suddenly ring. Both was awakened by the ringtone of the phone . Both has separated from each other in a hurry. 

*Both was flustered and embarrased * 

Momo: a..hhh y.oou.r ph..one wa.s ringing * Flush and blushing face * 

Dahyun: Ye...a..a..hh

DAhyun pick up the phone and answer the phone without looking at caller ID

DAhyun: Hello ?

Caller ID : Hello Dahyun ah 

Dahyun: Oh ! Hello Mina ah *smile*

Momo was suddenly feeling jealous. Mina can make Dahyun smile with just a phone call . 

Mina: What time you coming back here to eat dinner ?

Dahyun: When Im done showering 

Mina: Are you done practicing with Momo ? * Jealous tone *

Dahyun: Yeah ! Im about to head in the shower and wrap it up with Momo

Mina: Oh ! Im sorry . I should let you go and finish what you doing . 

Dahyun: Don't worry and don't say sorry . I'll be there in a hour or so .

Mina: ok . please don't rush driving and be careful

Dahyun: I will be careful and I'll see you in a bit ok 

Mina: OK!! bye dahyun ah . see you in a bit 

Dahyun: Hmmmm..*wait for mina to hang up * 

hang up ..

Dahyun: Sorry about that Momo-unnie

Momo: That's ok 

Dahyun: BTW I have to go now . I promise Mina a dinner tonight

Momo: Thats ok

Dahyun: Sorry Momo-unnie

Momo: It's ok . It looks like we got the choreo practice well tonight 

Dahyun: Well Im going to head now . If you want some drink and snack it is on the table right there

Momo: Thank you dahyun ah 

Dahyun: Your welcome momo-unnie. Have a good night momo-unnie *Bow*

Momo: have a goodnight dahyun-ah

Dahyun left and went to locker room to shower and got ready to meet Mina back in her house . Momo was alone in dance studio . Momo lay down and suddenly start thinking about how she's starting to fall for Dahyun. She is determined to get to know the girl now that she felt something for her. Momo didn't know that she will fall for Dahyun suddenly. Thinking about the dance they did make her feel embarrased. She's falling for the girl hard and fast and she doesn't know how to stop it Momo was scare because this is her first love for sure and this is the first time she likes someone. All she can do is look forward on what the future holds. Momo left the dance studio with a smile and content heart.