Past Memories

Falling for you

DAHYUN: HUH?

MINA: Do you still like me ?

DAHYUN: Well ... I still love you will always be but you know I got to move on in some point

MINA: So did you move on already from me ?

DAHYUN: Mina , I did after we broke up 

MINA: OH...

DAHYUN: Mina... Look I used to be really clingy to you when we were in highschool . at some point we were together but you didn't want to be out because your afraid of what people will think about us.

Flashback 

Mina and Dahyun made it official after they went on 4 dates on Junior high school . Even though dahyun got rejected and mina couldn't feel the same as dahyun during sophomore. Dahyun didn't give up that easy . all she did is try harder and finally after so many tries mina gave dahyun a chance. Mina fell for dahyun at some point .

They promise each other that they will be out in some point but mina wasn't ready at all dahyun respect that cuz she knows it's not easy to come out if you live in south korea. They hide their relationship for a year .It's seem like everything was going great. between them . They went on dates like any normal couple . They hang out after school and cuddle. They went on road trips too .

One day dahyun ask her to go on road trip and mina said yes . The couple prepare for trip . After about one year of dating this is their first time going on a road trip together . Both of them is having fun all day . Suddenly dahyun pull over at the beach . She open the door and took mina hand and direct her to seat at the front of the car . 

Dahyun went over the back of the car and open up the trunk and took her guitar and start playing and singing. Mina was suprised and she can't help but cry.

One in a Million

You gotta know
that you’re One in a million.
 
We look to you when the heavy days are passing, trying to survive.
We look to you when the loneliness is creeping right into the night.
Those moments where were struggling, so tired, sick and nothing's working.
But you're right there cheering us, so we find the will to smile and fight, yeah
 
One in a Million
Cheer up, You're something special
One in a Million
The only one in the world
You're a masterpiece
You are just literally perfect
One in a Million
 
I believe in you, you're perfect
It's useless to be mad at those who ruined you're mood
When it's unsolvable as you think
Just take a deep breath
Whatever they say, don't be afraid
Just shout it out
With the only voice in the world yeah
 
One in a Million
Cheer up, You're something special
One in a Million
The only one in the world
You're a masterpiece
You are just literally perfect
One in a Million
I believe in you, you're perfect
 
You gotta know
that you’re one in a million
 
I wonder what's the meaning
Of the special existence
Whatever they say, please don't be afraid
Just shout it out
With the only voice in the world yeah
 
One in a Million
Cheer up, You're something special
One in a Million
The only one in the world
You're a masterpiece
You are just literally perfect
One in a Million
I believe in you, you're perfect
 
You gotta know
that you’re one in a million
You gotta know
that you’re one in a million
You gotta know
that you’re one in a million
The only one in the world
You gotta know
that you’re one in a million
The only one in the world
You are perfect
 
You gotta know
that you’re one in a million

They had their first kiss and said the I love you after they went on that date where dahyun took her on road trip around south korea and singing her a original song that she compose under the night that they wont forget. 

Everything was going great but when there was a new transfer student at their school dahyun and mina started to having falling out .

Dahyun was trying to be positive and trying to ignore it. She notice that mina is awefully spending so much with the new student name BAM BAM . She ask mina why she hasn't spend time with her but all mina said is that she's busy because being school President is so much.

MIna started talking to the new transfe . She didn't think she will fall for BAM BAM. The more they spend together the more she fall for BAM BAM. She likes dahyun but she doesn't love her . She felt guilty that she's spending more time with BAM BAM than her girlfriend . After that talk they have they seems to be getting better .

DAHYUN: Mina-ah don't forget to meet me at amusement park at 4 by the entrance

MINA: Ofcourse I wont forget , it's our date 

dahyun and mina went to their class that day . Dahyun left the school early to go to the flower store and went to shopping mall to buy gift for their anniversary. She got the one that mina was looking and was talking about when they were at the mall last time . 

( FLASHBACK AT THE MALL)

DAHYUN: Did you find anything you like ?

MINA: not really , but I like this one but it's to expensive. Even though im getting money from my parents , I still have to save to buy ticket to see sana and momo during our break in 2 weeks

DAHYUN: Which one you looking for ? 

MINA: The one with our initial on it , It remind me of us . * mina was smilling * 

( END OF FLASHBACK )

Dahyun call mina's favorite restaurant and reserve 2 seats for dinner after they spend the whole at the park . The last bell ring letting everyone know that school was over . It's only 2:30 pm and mina was about to text dahyun and let her know she will see her soon. while she was walking towards the exit BAM BAM has ask her if she wanna hang with him at amusement park right now . MIna said yes right away , She totally forgot about her and dahyun plan . Bam Bam smiled at mina and went to their destination.

BAMBAM: Thank you for agreeing to go on a date with me 

MINA: This is a date ?

BAMBAM: yes, is that ok ?

MINA: YEAH .. * Blushing * 

BAMBAM: Let go inside and have fun 

While mina was on the date with Bam bam , dahyun was already on the way to the amusement park and meet mina outside. She can't wait to see mina and suprise her. after about an hour dahyun texted mina and ask her if she forgot or not but dahyun didn't get any response at all . MIna was having with bam bam that she forogt about dahyun she was so blind sided by her crush that she forgot about her anniversay with her girl . after about another an hour it started to rain .

*6 hours later*

Dahyun was still waiting up front for mina soaking wet while holding a ruin flowers and soaking gift box. After about 6 hours waiting for mina , dahyun saw something by the entrance . It broke her heart seeing mina with someone else laughing while holding hands with someone. Dahyun clench her right hand tightly trying to calm herself. she turn around and threw the flower away with the gift that she bought for mina .

Dahyun hop on her sports car and drove away from the park . Dahyun was crying . She stop the car and pull over beside the road and started punching the steering wheel out of anger .

*AHHHHHHHH dahyun Scream *

Dahyun went home that night broken and crying herself to sleep .

MINA: I had fun today , thank you for taking me out 

BAMBAM: I did too , I hope we can do this in future again 

mina smile at bam bam . After they went to dinner bam bam drop her off at her house . Mina was about to sleep but before she went to bed , she checked her phone to see if her bestfriend texted her today .

When she turn on her phone she saw 15 mesages and 25 calls from dahyun . Mina suddenly remember about the date . She was going to apologize to dahyun about the date by sending her a text but felt more guilty when she saw the last text of dahyun send . * Happy anniversary babe , I love you * . Mina felt really guilty that she went out with a guy and forgot about her girlfriend but to make the matter worst she forgot her own anniversary. She called dahyun many times but the girl didn't answer any of her calls .

The next day mina and dahyun tallk. Mina was about to apologize to her but before she does dahyun broke up with her . MIna was shocked , she couldn't move at all. Dahyun left after she told mina that they were done.

Mina cry that day from there she stop seeing dahyun at school because apperantly she move to different school . Far away from mina . From there dahyun start playing soccer and football to forget mina and distract herself but she didn't know by that move her life will be different .

END OF FLASHBACK 

MINA: Why did you broke up with me ?

DAHYUN: I know that you went out with bam bam on our anniversary * She look at mina with a sad broken smile *

MINA: H..ow di...d y..ou know ?

DAHYUN: I saw you with him outside the gate holding hands with him . I knew all along mina . 

Mina ws speechless , she didn't know what to say .. she was not expecting dahyun to know that .. She always thought dahyun is a type of a girl who's slow and naive.

Suddenly both of them are quiet . No one is saying a word . MIna was fidgeting her fingers , she's nervous suddenly while dahyun was looking at the floor she couldn't look at mina in the eye. After about 10 minutes of silence. Dahyun finally said something .

DAHYUN: Yes, mina I finally move on from you *lying straight to mina* Don't worry no one knows about our history . All they only know is that I was hopeless in love with you and had a huge crush on you . Not even chaeyoung know this . No one but the 2 of us.

Dahyun look at the time . It's lunch time and she decided she's going back to main campus and meet sana for lunch .

DAHYUN: I have to go now . I'll see you around mina . * Dahyun grab her bag and left mina sitting on the chair by the piano* 

Mina suddenly felt angry , sad and uspet with herself . She hurt Kim dahyun the sweet innocent girl. She broke her and all she did is treat her like a princess. Mina felt guilty. She started crying as soon dahyun left her.