Be my date

Falling for you

It's the week of homecoming in JYP University. The asking for a date has already began. Jeongyeon is currently with Dahyun and Chaeyoung setting up a plan to ask Nayeon. Chaeyoung and Dahyun as well are planning to ask a date as well. Everyone knew Chaeyoung would ask Tzuyu but Dahyun date still question mark for everybody even Chaeyoung has no idea who her sister going to be asking. 

"What do you think should we do?" Jeongyeon said while nudging Dahyun who was snoozing on her side. "Wake up sleepy head." Chaeyoung chuckled as Dahyun got startled by Jeongyeon."Sorry Unnie."

"I mean what do you want to do Unnie?" Chaeyoung ask.

"You know Nayeon unnie. She always wants something big. I am thinking about performing at the entrance like you know Mini flashmob but just the 3 of us." Jeongyeon suggested.

Dahyun write down Jeongyeon ideas to her notes."I think that is a great idea but we should talk to our professor about missing the last period so we can prepare before the class ended today." Dahyun said.

"I agree. We still need to buy flowers and a gift to give to our dates." Chaeyoung said. "What flower do you think she likes?" Dahyun ask.

"I am sure she loves any roses." Jeonygyeon said. "What about Nayeon Unnie?" Chaeyoung ask Jeongyeon. 

"She loves any flower that bunny loves anything." Jeongyeon said while smiling. "Unnie, you look so whipped. Are you in love with Nayeon unnie?" Dahyun teased. Jengyeon has been crushing on the girl for a long time now. The only thing that was stopping her from confessing to older girl is her fear of rejection. 

It got quiet suddenly Dahyun notice the uneasy feeling that Jeongyeon currently feeling the look on her face is defeated. "Unnie, are you okay?" 

Jeongyeon look at Dahyun "I am scared. What if she doesn't like me. What if I ruin our friendship because I was being selfish by confessing and falling for her." Jeongyeon rumble while stressing out.

"Unnie, breath. Slow down. You know anyone in the world that Nayeon unnie cannot live without you. Do you remember one time when we are hanging out "She said that she couldn't live without you that she needed you to follow her." Nayeon unnie clearly loves you. She is probably just waiting for you to confess." Chaeyoung said while holding Jeongyeon who had a little mental breakdown.

"You know when we first met you guys. I thought you guys are together. You like dating each other." Dahyun said. "You guys had that chemistry that only you can both have. You have each other soulmates." she added.

"Thank you guys. I wouldn't know what I would do without you both by my side." Jeongyeon said while giving them a smile.

"We are going to help you confess your feelings today if you are up for it. I can call in some favor to make it happened." Dahyun said.

"What do you mean?" Jeongyeon ask.

"You see, I was thinking about serenading Nayeon unnie in front of the whole school. I was thinking about renting a truck that turn into a performing stage. I wlll have them put it all together. We just need to choose a song." Dahyun said.

Jeongyeon was amazed by the idea. "We could play instrument as well. I could play drum and Dahyun unnie can play anything." Chaeyoung added.

"We just have to miss the whole day to make this happened." Dahyun said.

"Well I already talk to our teacher and I already talk to uncle as well about the plan for today. He said that it was ok to miss a couple of days of classes in a year. We should be okay." Jeongyeon said.

"Then we should start getting everything together. I am going to call my people to make the stage happened. Chaeyoung would go ahead call a florist and order 3 bouquet of flowers and you unnie should go ahead think about a song you wanna perform." Dahyun said.  After Dahyun told them the plan they went start doing the things that needed to be done. Jeongyeon took Dahyun and Chaeyoung to a special room where their friends would not be able to find them. 

It is already 8 am the girls gather at the table but they notice how Jeongyeon , Dahyun and Chaeyoung are missing. "Where is Jeongyeon or Dahyun?" Jihyo ask.

"I did not see anyone not even Chaeyoung. We usually go to school together but this morning I did not see them at their house." Tzuyu answer.

"What about you Nayeon unnie?" Jihyo ask the oldest.

"I don't have any idea. I called Yoo Jeongyeon but she did not answer and I text her as well but she hasn't replied at all." Nayeon said as she checked her phone if Jeongyeon replied to her text.

"Hmmm....Where do you think they are?" Sana said curiously. "Who knows, maybe they are with their family and busy or something." Momo said.

"Maybe they are. We should get to class cause the bell is about to ring. We need to go to our special class." Mina said who took her belongings from the table. Tzuyu did the same while trying to reach across the table to steal Nayeon's milk. "Yeah we should go." Jihyo said. 

Before they can go one of the football star name Kang Daniel has approached their table with a flowers whie his friends was holding a banner. Nayeon teases Jihyo because everyone knew that Daniel has a huge crush on Jihyo. The students stop walking and watch Daniel next move.

"Jihyo ah , Will you go to Dance with me?" Daniel ask as he kneel in front of Jihyo with a flowers. His friends has open the banner with the words "Will You Go To HomeComing With ME?". Everyone eyes are with Jihyo and Daniel while Sana and Momo can't help but giggles. Jihyo was speechless she did not expect someone to ask her out for the dance. 

Nayeon nudge Jihyo when she wasn't moving and everyone is anticipating her answer. "Uhmm. Yeah I would go to the dance with you." Jihyo said while blushing. Everyone cheer as the President of School just said YES. 

"This flowers are for you." Daniel said while smiling ear to ear.

"Thank you. I would like to talk more but we need to go our class. Our teacher would not be happy if we are late." Jihyo said.

"You are right. I guess, I will see you later." Daniel repleid back.

Daniel and his friends left the girls alone and head to their class. Meanwhile Jihyo did not expect to say yes to him. She wanted to go with Dahyun but that thought will not happened as she has a date already. "Congrats Unnie." Tzuyu said. 

"Thanks Tzuyu ah." Jihyo replied. After a few congratulations from the girls. They all went to their special class.

SECRET ROOM

Dahyun and Chaeyoung finish making a calls. Everything will be ready by the end of school hours. Jeongyeon was still picking the perfect song for the confession. 

"Unnie, are you done picking a song?" Chaeyoung ask. 

"Not yet Chaeyoung ah. I am still thinking." 

Jeongyeon seems to be stressed about the song. Dahyun notice it as Jeongyeon keep scrolling on her phone playlist. "Do you and Nayeon unnie has a song you always sing together or listen together all the time." Dahyun ask.

"Well we have this song we always listen a lot. She will be loved by Maroon 5 but I actually want to sing Weak." Jeongyeon said.

"We can sing both. I mean we are singing probably 10 songs. We are going to sing individual songs and group song." Chaeyoung said. "We should practice now , we are in the secret music room anyway." Jeongyeon added.

Jeongyeon, Dahyun and Chaeyoung practice as long as they can. After a few hours of practice Dahyun needed to meet the person who was supposed to put together the stage. While Jeongyeon practice what she was going to say to Nayeon. Chaeyoung help her older sister to put together the stage as well arranging the flowers. In about 10 minutes the school bell is about to ring. The stage is ready but Jeongyeon nerves is starting to eat her up. Chaeyoung and Dahyun notice it.

"Jeongyeon unnie don't panic everything is going to be alright." Dahyun said. "Relax unnie. 5 more minutes and the bell is going to ringing." Chaeyoung added.

"Thanks guys." Jeongyeon said giving the two a smile. Dahyun rub Jeongyeon shoulder telling her that everything is going to be alright.

The bell ring and student start crowding by the entrance. The students notice a stage set up in front. The students slowly crowded around the stage. Fan girls starting to fight for a spot in front but they notice that there was a space in front said "Unvailable". Jihyo notice notice the crowd in front so her and the rest of the girls went out to check it out. As soon as they got out of the door a man told them where to go. 

"OMG, what is going on?" Sana ask being drag by Momo.

"I don't know but this man told us to go upfront." Mina said.

As soon as Nayeon, Sana , Momo, Mina , Jihyo and Tzuyu was in the right place the curtain that was covering the stage fall. The song "Girls Like You by Maroon 5" start playing. Jeongyeon was in the middle with stand mike. Dahyun was on the right with a guitar and keyboard. Chaeyoung was on the left in the drum. Dahyun and Chaeyoung start playing the song.

 

Jeongyeon

Spent 24 hours

I need more hours with you

You spent the weekend

Getting even, ooh ooh

We spent the late nights

Making things right , between us

But now it's all good baby

Roll that backwood baby

And play me close

Nayeon has no idea what was going on. She is sporting a confused looks. Jihyo on the other hand was catching up. She thinks that Jeongyeon was going to ask Nayeon to the dance. "I am jealous that Jeongyeon is singing just to ask you to the dance." Jihyo said.

"Unnie, I think Jeongyeon ah is going to ask you dance." Sana said. "I don't think so. Maybe Chaeyoung and Dahyun will ask someone else." Nayeon denied. "Pfft. hahahaha" Momo laugh. 

Dahyun

Cause' girls like you

Run around with the guys like me

'Til sundown, when I come through

I need a girl like you, you yeah

Girl like you

Love fun, yeah me too

What I want when I come through

I need a girl like you, yeah yeah

Chaeyoung, Dahyun , Jeongyeon

Yeah yeah yeah

Yeah yeah yeah

I need a girl like you, yeah yeah

Yeah yeah yeah

Yeah yeah yeah

I need a girl like you, yeah yeah

Chaeyoung

I spent last night 

On the last flight to you

Took a whole day up, ooh ooh

Trying to make things right between us

And now it's all good baby

Roll that backwood baby

And play me close

Dahyun

'Cause girls like you 

Run around with the guys like me

'Til sundown, when I come through

I need a girl like you, you yeah

Girl like you

Love fun, yeah me too

What I want when I come through

I need a girl like you, yeah yeah

Chaeyoung, Dahyun , Jeongyeon

Yeah yeah yeah

Yeah yeah yeah

I need a girl like you, yeah yeah

Yeah yeah yeah

Yeah yeah yeah

I need a girl like you, yeah yeah

I need a girl like you, yeah yeah

I need a girl like you

Everyone seems to be  captivated by Jeongyeon, Dahyun and Chaeyoung singing. It was so quiet the only thing you can hear was the instrument playing and their voices. Nayeon was still thinking what was this all about. Mina on the other hand was staring at Dahyun. Jihyo had notice how Mina looks at Dahyun , she knew Mina has feeling at her crush. Jihyo looks defeated and try to ignore the feelings that she was feeling for Dahyun. Daniel already ask her and she will just feel bad if she say no to him. She knows her parent would not accept her dating a girl anyway. Specially her dad, he was too strict to ruin the family's name.

Jeongyeon

Maybe it's 6:45

Maybe I'm barely alive

Maybe you've taken my for the last time yeah

Maybe I know that I'm drunk

Maybe I know you're the one

Maybe I'm thinking it's better if you drive

Chaeyoung

'Cause girls like you

Run around with the guys like me

'Til sundown, when I come through

I need a girl like you, you yeah

Dahyun

Girl like you

Love fun, yeah me too

What I want when I come through

I need a girl like you, yeah yeah

Chaeyoung, Dahyun , Jeongyeon

Yeah yeah yeah

Yeah yeah yeah

I need a girl like you, yeah yeah

Yeah yeah yeah

Yeah yeah yeah

I need a girl like you, yeah yeah

As the song ended the crowd erupted with a cheer and a clap. Nayeon and the girls are still confused about on what was going on. They are not 100 percent sure that Jeongyeon would ask Nayeon to the dance. Meanwhile on the stage Jeongyeon remain on the center so Dahyun and Chaeyoung in their respective place. "I know you guys are wondering why we are performing right now. You see I did this to ask Im Nayeon to dance." Jeongyeon said while looking at Nayeon. The crowded erupted with another clap and cheer. Nayeon was being tease by the girls. The bunny is now blusing like crazy her face is red. Jeongyeon just smiled. "So Ms.Im Nayeon will you be my date for dance this saturday?" 

The crowd look towards Nayeon expecting a good answer. "Yes, Yoo Jeongyeon I will go to the dance with you." Nayeon said while blocking her face with her hands. A guy from the side of the stage approached Nayeon and gave her a single red rose.

Everyone thought that was the end but suddenly Chaeyoung and Dahyun start playing another song. Jihyo and rest of the girls look at stage. Jeongyeon is going to start singing again.

Jeongyeon

Bright Lights, Fancy Reastaurants

Everything in this world that a man could want

I got a bank account bigger than the law should allow

Still I'm lonely now

Pretty faces from the covers of a magazine

From their covers to my covers want to lay with me

Fame and Fortune still can't find, just grown man runnin' out of time

As soon as Nayeon heard the song. She knew it was one of Jeongyeon favorite song. She always teases her about that song. They always joke about it sometimes she wants Jeongyeon that it was for her. You see Nayeon love Jeongyeon since middle school she's been inlove with her bestfriend for a very long time. The only reason why she did not want to confess to Jeongyeon is that she is scared of rejection. She rather have this friendship and not ruin it. 

Evn though it seems I have everything

I don't want to be lonely fool

All of them women, all the expensive cars, all the money don't amount to you

So I can make believe I have everything, but I can't pretend that I don't see

That without you girl my life is incomplete

Listen 

Your perfume , your y lingerie

Girl I remember it just like it was on yesterday 

A thursday you told me you had fallen in love, I wasn't sure that I was

It's been a year Winter, Summer,Spring and Fall

But being without you just ain't livin' all

If I could travel back in time, I'd relive the days you were mine 

Jeongyeon took off the mic off the stand start heading off the stage and down towards Nayeon but before going down the stage she took a bouquet of red roses mix with white. She stop in front of Nayeon and gave the roses to her. Sana and Momo are fan girling seeing Jeongyeon being so sweet at Nayeon. Jihyo and Mina just smiled while Tzuyu just waved at Chaeyoung who blush earning a chuckled from Dahyun who saw everything.

Even though it seems I have everything

I don't want to be a lonely fool

All of the women, all the expensive cars, all of the money don't amount to you

I can make believe I have everything but I can't pretend that I don't see

That without you girl my life is incomplete

That without you girl

Everyone are looking at Nayeon and Jeongyeon. "I am so jealous right now. I wish I am Nayeon right now." A fan girl whined. "Me too." another fan girl said. Jeongyeon is now holding Nayeon's left hand as she sing the song. Nayeon can't help but to be shy.  Jeongyeon stares is making her feel a lot of things. Butterflies is one of those feelings right now. One thing about Nayeon's that love about Jeongyeon is her eyes. She thinks Jeongyeon has a pretty eyes even though Jeongyeon told her it was nothing special but for Nayeon there is something special about it.

I just cna't help lovin' you

But loved you much too late

I'd give anything and everything yo hear you say that you'll stay

Evn though it seems I have everything

I don't want to be lonely fool

All of them women, all the expensive cars, all the money don't amount to you

*Dubchaeng* (you can have it all) I can make believe I have everything, but I can't pretend that I don't see *Dubcaheng*(Just give me my baby)

That without you girl my life is incomplete

Jeongyeon stop/ Dahyun continue

Evn though it seems I have everything

I don't want to be lonely fool

All of them women, all the expensive cars, all the money don't amount to you

So I can make believe I have everything, but I can't pretend that I don't see

That without you girl my life is incomplete

Without you girl

Without you girl

Without you girl my life is incomplete

Without you girl my life us incomplete

Oh yeah 

My life is incomplete

Oh yeah,yeah

Jeongyeon stop singing as Dahyun continue to sing for her. Jeongyeon was about to confess her feelings to her bestfriends of 12 years. She took a deep breath and look at Nayeon. "Nayeon ah, we been bestfriends since we are younger. When I first saw you I thought you are one of those people who will make my life miserable but I was wrong. In fact you make my life so much better. You make me happy and feeling giddy inside everytime I see you. Even though I seems to act like I don't like your kisses and hugs trust me those things are the things I look forward from my days. Naye-" Nayeon cut off Jeongyeon."Jeongyeon ah" Nayeon said now with a tears in her eyes. "Please Nayeon ah, let me finish before I chicken out. I love your smile , I love your annoying , I love how loud you are and outof everything I love your bunny teeth. Nayeon ah, I love you . I've been in love with you for a long time now. I been hiding it and I can't anymore. So Nayeon ah Will You be My Girlfriend." Jeongyeon confess. 

Everyone are suprised by Jeongyeons confession even Jihyo who has been friends with them for a long time. No one seen it coming at all. Jeongyeon loving Nayeon was a suprised for all. Sana and Momo are now in tears as they all watch the confession unfiold in front of their own eyes. 

"Ofcourse Jeongyeon ah, I will be your girlfriend." Nayeon said who was now crying her eyes out. Joengyeon took Nayeon in her arms and gave her a very tight hug. "I love you and I promise I will treat you the very best I can." Jeongyeon whispered. "Nayeon unnie you should stop crying you look ugly. hahaha" Jihyo tease. 

"Congratulations unnie." Mina said. 

"When did you even got a courage to ask this granma." Momo tease.

"Dahyun and Chaeyoung kinda figure it out that I have huge crush on Nayeon. They help me to set this all up." Jeongyeon said.

"Wow, this is like one of the best homecoming proposal. Did you know Jihyo got asked Kang Daniel." Sana said.

"Of course we knew. News travel so fast around the school." Jeongyeon said.

Chaeyoung has approach everyone without them knowing. "Hey guys, can I interupt for a second?" Chaeyoung who was now has a flower in her hand while looking at Tzuyu who was next to Nayeon. "Yeah sure Chaeyoung ah." Jihyo said giving the younger girl a smile.

"Nayeon unnie can I steal Tzuyu for a second?" Chaeyoung ask the older girl who was talking to the youngest. Nayeon just smiled and nodded.

"Chou Tzuyu will you be my datto the dance?" Chaeyoung ask. 

Tzuyu approach Chaeyoung and gave her a smile. "Ofcourse Chaeyoung ah, I will be your date. Even if you don't ask me you are still going to be my date." Tzuyu answered.

"Hahahaha. Here is your flower." Chaeyoung said.

"Congratu-" Sana was interupted by a acoustic being play by Dahyun who was now wearing an ear microphone. Everyone attention now is back on the stage.