Fall For You

Falling for you

Text messages

Dahyun: Everything is alright and don't worry about us jihyo unnie.

Jihyo: oh ok . Are you coming to school tomorrow ? I am glad the three of you is doing ok.

Dahyun: Sorry for worrying you unnie . Yes tomorrow the trio will go to school.

Jihyo: I just wanna make sure you guys are doing alright. What are you up to ?

Dahyun: I just woke up . What about you unnie?

Jihyo: About to go to my first class for today.

Dahyun: Well unnie you should go before you get in trouble. Just text me during the break or lunch. I'll come pick you up at front during lunch and treat you for lunch.

Jihyo: OK . I'll talk to you later . See you at lucnh :)

Dahyun: Ok Unnie and have a good day :). 

End of text messages

Jihyo went to her class after texting dahyun. When she went to her class a lot of students notice that there is spring in her step . She looks happy and it did not go unnnotice by Nayeon and Jeongyeon who has the same classes with her. But jihyo has ignore the looks that everyone is giving her. She was just happy that dahyun would come pick her up later for lunch.

"Why do you think Jihyo is so happy" Jeongyeon ask nayeon.

"I don't know" she replied.

"I have never seen her this happy before. Do you think she is in love?" Jeongyeon said.

"Maybe, But who do you think it is?" She said.

Jihyo has sat down on her seat close to Nayeon and Jeongyeon and wave at them with a big smile.

"We should ask her" Jeongyeon whisper at Nayeon.

Before nayeon can reply to jeongyeon , Jihyo has interruped her. "What are you guys talking about and why you are whispering Yoo Jeongyeon?" Jihyo said with her arms folded.

"u--hh , ah--m " joengyeon stuttered.

"We are talking about on how you look so happy in the morning like your in love with some one" Nayeon said while smirking at jihyo.

"*blushes* nothing and Im not in love at all" denied by jihyo.

"Don't even try to lie to us Park Jisoo. We grew up together and I can tell your lying to us miles a way.

(They call jihyo with the name jisoo when jihyo try to lie to them. )

"Ok, Im gonna come out clean . I might be starting to like dahyun. I don't know when it started but everytime im with her I become like a stupid" jihyo said while blushing so hard.

"Do you get some butterflies everytime you see her or even just thinking about her?" jeongyeon ask .

"Yes *Turning red from blushing*" jihyo replied.

"Awe jeongyeon ah our baby is all grown up" Nayeon teases while messing jihyo's hair.

"Stop it nayeon unnie" shy jihyo said.

"OUr baby is in love with kim dahyun" jeongyeon tease.

Before jihyo can say anything say something back the teacher has arrive. The 3mix put their attention towards the teacher. 

Sana and Momo Class

"Do you think jihyo like Dahyun too" Sana ask.

"No, why do you think so?" Momo replied.

"Since the day that dahyun took jihyo home . It seems like jihyo can't stop talking about dahyun and she always blushes everytime we talked about dahyun" Sana said.

"I never really notice it . Maybe she just adore dahyun , I mean everyone likes dahyun and jihyo is straight" Momo told sana.

"Maybe" Sana replied.

"What do you think about minari?" Momo ask.

"What a about mitang?" ask by clue less Sana.

"I notice she looks so jealous when we get closer to dahyun. I felt like there is something with them in the past. I felt like theres more into it." Momo said .

"Maybe but we just have to wait until they are ready to tell us. I mean you know minari she is one type of person who does not tell things easily . But we just have to trust her and If something happened between them it is not really our business." Sana said to Momo who is shocked by maturity that Sana showed.

"You are right sana ah. But when did you ever get so grown up" momo said jokingly. 

Both just laugh at each other silliness.

BACK TO SON'S MANSION

After the trio stay up all night and eat a lot of food. Finally they fell asleep in the morning but dahyun woke up as someone texted her while the other two was in each side of her. Chaeyoung was on right while Tzuyu was on on her left. Chaeyoung was sleeping against her as she was holding her sister. Tzuyu face was buried against her back. The trio was really close so skinship was not a problem between them.

But during dahyun dark time it seems like they are much closer as they try to make dahyun forget about the day. Dahyun try to get out of between the two to answer the text and see who it was from. She slowly move tzuyu leg and move chaeyoung out of her hold . After about 8 minutes she freed herself from the hold of her sister. She put the blankets around the two and left the room to go outside.

Dahyun smile as she saw who texted her. To be honest jihyo was slowly growing on her. She just seems to be comfortable with the older one. In her eyes Jihyo is one of the best person she met . She makes her happy and seems to be genuine the kind of a girl she likes. As of right now she does not want any relationship as she still have feelings for Mina .

She notice how vocal Sana was when it comes to her. She find Sana cute, clumsy and being with her makes her comfortable too. The only thing she is a little uncomfortable to is that Sana is a bit clingy and touchy for her liking but either way Sana was sweet and always full of energy. Momo on the other hand can be intimidating as she always look serious when it comes to dancing . But when they are not in the dance studio momo seems to be a pabo type in the group and loves to eat a lot specially jokbal. She thinks that Mina has feelings for her still but she choose to ignore it as she just does not want to get hurt again.

All of them seems to like her but dahyun is not looking a for any relationship. She will be fair with everyone and be friends with them but thats all for now. 

After about a couple hours of dahyun just chilin in the living room her sister and tzuyu finally woke up.

"Finally the sleepy heads are awake" Dahyun said .

"Shut up unnie , Why are you even awake so early by the way. You usually sleep in until 10 am" Chaeyoung replied.

"I got a text from someone this morning and you were snoring right into my ear this morning like a truck" dahyun teases chaeyoung.

"Really unnie *embarrassed* " chaeyoung ask.

"hahhahahahahah Im just joking chaeyoung ah" dahyun laugh at chaeyoung.

Tzuyu just watch both sister exchanged banter after banter. She just smile as she see both of them are happy specially dahyun.

"So unnie who texed you" Tzuyu ask.

"Oh it just Jihyo" she replied.

"When did you guys become close" chaeyoung teasing her sister.

"shut up chaeyoung ah. She is just wondering why we are not in school that's all and by the way you two find something to eat for lunch" she said.

"Why unnie ? Are you going out with someone today?" tzuyu ask.

"Im taking jihyo out for lunch" she replied.

"Already taking her out on a date" chaeyoung smirk at her unnie.

"It is just lunch baby cub and it is not a date" dahyun was blushing with her sister playful joke.

"Dahyun unnie and Jihyo unnie sitting under the tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G" Tzuyu and Chaeyoung singing .

"Stop it . You are all weird. Go both of you need a shower you stink" dahyun joke around as she pushes the two back in their own room.

BACK TO JYP UNIVERSITY

It is around 9;30 am in the campus and all the girls met in the cafeteria as they got 30 minutes break before the next class start. 

"Hello guys" Mina said.

"HI, Minari" Momo replied. 

"How was you guys first class went" Jihyo ask.

"Boring and the teacher was just being stupid" Sana said.

"It was ok . NOthing really special" Mina replied.

"What about yours jihyo ah" Momo ask.

"It was alright" Jihyo said.

"What is the plan today lunch" Momo ask their leader.

"Well I--" before jihyo can finish her sentence nayeon interrupt her.

"Well our leader is going on a date with kim dahyun" Nayeon said while smirking.

This caught the attention of j-line. Jihyo eyes bulge as what nayeon said while jeongyeon start cracking up .

"WHAT?" J-line

"Wait jihyo ah when did you ever like dahyun ah ?" Mina ask.

"First of all it is not date and second of all I don't like dahyun" jihyo said.

"Yeah sure you don't like dahyun ah"Nayeon replied with sarcasm.

Jihyo face was turning red with all the teasing she is receiving from nayeon. While mina was not looking to happy that she just learning her leader was having a crush on her ex. Who is she pretty much in love. If a. look can kill jihyo will be dead right now . No one seen mina glaring at jihyo as the 2yeon mix are busy teasing their leader while momo and sana are starting whining about how they have another competitor when it comes to dahyun.

"Yah jihyo ah , we both already like dahyun and you become my rival too when it comes to her attention" Sana whine.

"I know right sana ah" Momo complaint.

"So who is going to be dahyun date during the ball" Jeongyeon said.

"I am " Momo , Sana , Jihyo and Mina said at the same time.

Everyone turn their head at Mina and ask her if she really mean it.

"You Too mitang?" Sana ask.

"Well you guys are fighting because of dahyun . So I shall be her date so you three wont be fighting" Mina said lying.

"Wll it does not matter" Sana argue.

*Bell RIng*

"Break is over , So I'll see you guys later on lunch except you jihyo ah " Nayeon said.

"Have fun on your date jihyo ah" Jeongyeon said.

"No, It is not a date and I'll see you guys later" Jihyo relpied.

"I wanna go with you jihyo ah during lunch" Momo and Sana said at the same time.

"No you can't" Jihyo tease the two and run to her next class.

2yeon just laugh and mina can't help but laugh a little as momo and sana look unhappy.

"YAH!! Jihyo ah " Sana yelled and run after her.

After Jihyo and Sana ran out of the cafeteria . The others went to their respective class.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------