Jealous Mina

Falling for you

After about an hour of torture of class for jihyo she decided to text dahyun to meet her up front of the campus if they are eating outside. Jihyo did not want Sana and Momo to see her as she goes out as she knows that those two would just tag along.

As much she wants to deny it that it was not a date lowkey she was hoping it would be a date. She wants to get to know about the younger girl as much she can. She does not know anything right now but she hopes to changed that. 

Text..

Dahyun:Where should we meet up ?

Jihyo: Can you pick me up in front of the campus?

Dahyun: Yeah , sure no problem. What time your class is over? 

Jihyo: In about 20 minutes. 

Dahyun:Why are you texting me back if you are still in the class. Won't you get in trouble?

Jihyo: I am the president of the school are you really doubting my capabality of finishing up class work? *With her eyebrows frowning*

Dahyun:A....hhh , *Stuttered*

Jihyo: Im only joking so do not take it seriously.

Dahyun: I just did not want the miss president to get in trouble. I have to take a quick a shower first before I can pick you up . So I wont be able to text you back . I'll see you in front in 20 min.

Jihyo; ok.

End of messeges.

Jihyo smile as she read her text messeges again. She can't wait to meet her during the lunch. After smiling like idiot jihyo went back to listening to her teacher.

AT SON'S MANSION

After the text she send jihyo , Dahyun went to her room to take a shower and pick up some clothes to wear. After a quick a shower dahyun left the house . Dahyun went to garage and pick her ride for today. She pick her new Audi R8 today as she does not want jihyo to get scare and kill her if she brings her favorite bike. She grab the key on wall and head up to campus to pick up jihyo. 

BACK TO JYP UNIVERSITY 

The bell ring signaling that the class was over and that it is time for lunch. Everyone started packing their bags as they want to get into the cafeteria to get some good food before it ran out. Jihyo has took her time as she knows that dahyun might arrive late as she was taking a shower. She was about to head out when someone call her name.

"Jihyo-ah, " Mina call on her.

Jihyo turn around and she see mina . "Oh hey mina " jihyo replied.

"where are you heading now ? " mina ask .

"Just meeting dahyun up front for lunch" Jihyo said. 

"Are you guys going to eat out ??" Mina ask curiously. 

"yeah but I don't know where we going though" jihyo said with a smile. 

"oh, that is cool" mina replied . 

Jihyo notice that something is bothering the younger one . So Jihyo end up approaching mina. "Everything ok mina ah ? " Jihyo asked the younger girl with worry. 

"Yeah jihyo ah . Don't worry about it and just enjoy today ok " mina replied with little smile. 

"Are you sure mina ?" Jihyo said . 

"Yep." Mina sadly said. 

"But mina , you know you can tell me anything that is bothering you ." Jihyo said . She is now focus on mina that she forgot about the lunch with dahyun . Mina was about to say something but jihyo phone start ringing . Jihyo took the call and dahyun told her that she is up front . 

"Jihyo ah , go ahead and meet dahyun . She must be waiting on you . Don't worry about me and we will talk later" mina smiled and half lie to jihyo . 

"are you sure you are ok ? Please text me or let me know what is bothering you " jihyo said . 

Mina has pushed jihyo out of the class room and told her to go . Jihyo refused to leave her but dahyun was waiting on her . So mina told her that they will talk later . 

Jihyo left already . Mina watch jihyo disappear through the sea of crowd . She can't help but feel upset and lonely . She still have feelings for the certain girl name tofu. To make matter to worse is that jihyo is starting to like dahyun and genuinely concern for her as she was not happy . 

Jihyo ran as fast she can as dahyun was waiting on her . After she reach the front she saw dahyun leaning against her car . Jihyo can't help but check out the younger girl . Dahyun was wearing black skinny jeans with tommy white shirt and denim jacket over it . The younger girl was looking like a snack .

"Jihyo ah" said dahyun to jihyo who is wearing a blank face . 

Jihyo finally snapped out of her thoughts . " oh! Hi dahyun ah" said jihyo who is embarrassed as dahyun caught her staring at her .

"don't be embarrassed I know I look hot" dahyun said as she was teasing jihyo . 

Jihyo face started to get red because of dahyun teasing . "YAH! stop it . Im hungry so start driving and you be paying because you owe me" jihyo said with a smug on her face . 

"ok get in before I leave you here" dahyun replied. 

Both girls enter dahyun's car . Jihyo took over the aux as soon as they get it . Dahyun doesn't mind at all . Dahyun start the car and start driving  .

" so what song you going to play? Dahyun ask the girl who is scrolling to her phone  .

"I am going to play some english song . Is that alright ?" Jihyo said. 

"yeah that is cool." Dahyun replied. 

Jihyo play the song called "love yourself by justin bieber acoustic version" 

As soon as the song started jihyo start singing . Dahyun can't believe how good her voice. Her voice is soft but firm as the same time. It is easy on your ear . Her voice is beautiful.  As jihyo enjoying the song dahyun has join her . The teo continue to sing the song and enjoy the drive to the restaurant.  

BACK TO JYP UNIVERSITY 

"I can't believe jihyo is having a date with dahyunnie" whine sana. The girls all gather up in the cafeteria.  

"I know right " momo said . 

" Next time I would be the one who is going out with dahyun" said sana who is still not happy about the date between jihyo and dahyun. 

"I saw dahyun up front today waiting on jihyo . Guess what ! Dahyun was driving a new R8 today . She looks so cool.  Everyone was talking about her when I was passing her fan club." Jeongyeon said.

"really?? Damn she is rich" nayeon said. 

"well she played for national team and she is one of the highest paid player in the team . " mina said .

"isn't she playing for major league as well ? " momo ask. 

"I think she is" mina replied. 

" that is awesome. I heard that the highest paid on the team was 13 million dollar a year ." Jeongyeon said .

"she is making a good money for her age" nayeon said. 

"She accomplish more than combine all of us." Mina said. 

"Jihyo must be lucky then . They might dine in to one of the expensive place." Nayeon said .

Mina can't help but to be jealous she wish that she was jihyo right now.  She is jealous that jihyo and dahyun seems to getting really close. She needs to start making a moves before jihyo and dahyun fall for each other. 

"Next time I'll be the one who be in dahyun arms " Sana said with confidence.  

"I don't think dahyun would like a Snake " momo said while laughing. 

"Shut up" sana said . 

" it is true sattang , I don't think dahyun would like a player." Mina replied.

BACK TO JIHYO AND DAHYUN DATE

"What is this restaurant name?" Jihyo ask as they arrived at the place.

"It is the Son's and Kim's" Dahyun replied like it is a not a big deal.

Jihyo eyes gotten big as she heard the name of the place . " Is it own by your family and Chaeyoung family? " Jihyo said.

"Yeah" replied by dahyun.

"This is looks expensive so I will pay for the food" jihyo said.

"No need to pay. It is free for today as I was the owner of the place and Im sure omma would not mind" dahyun said.

"Are you crazy" Jihyo said. While jihyo was busy nagging dahyun they arrived at the front and dahyun gave her key to one of the valet to park it to VIP parking. Another person meet them up by up front.

"Good after noon Ms. Kim " Waitress said.

"Good after noon Mrs.Lee" Said dahyun.

"Reservation for 2 ?" ask by lee.

"Yes, is the balcony free of people right now ? " Dahyun ask.

"Yes, Ms. Kim" said lee. After dahyun and Ms.lee talk someone else took over and take them to the balcony.

Jihyo was amazed how beautiful the place is . It is looking so expensive . The restaurant looks like a 5 star one and she can see most of the customer are business man and woman. They are wearing a expensive suits. Jihyo feeling a little out of dress as she was wearing her school uniform. Dahyun has notice that jihyo seems to thinking about her appearance.

"Hey, you are ok . You look really good ." Dahyun said. 

"You are just saying that because you felt bad. You don't have to feel bad about it."Jihyo said.

Dahyun suddenly hold jihyo hand and stare at her then said " I am serious jihyo unnie. You are one of the person I find pretty and beautiful. You are gorgeous inside and out." 

Jihyo suddenly feel hot under dahyun's stare. She hid her face using her hands as she was starting to turn red. " Dahyun ah. Stop it " jihyo said.

"Are you blushing jihyo unnie. Did I make your heart go doki doki " dahyun said in teasing voice.

Before Jihyo can replied back the waiter has interrupted to get their order. Dahyun recommended the today special and some water and juice for jihyo. After the waiter took their order jihyo and dahyun start talking again. But after a while jihyo start asking her more about her personal life.

"I wanna get to know you dahyun ah" Jihyo said. 

"ok, ask away jihyo unnie" replied by dahyun.

"So tell me about yourself" Jihyo said.