Coffee Encounter

Falling for you

The girls stayed at Jihyo's over night to pick their top 3 and after of hours of talking about the performance of everyone, hours of fighting and stressing out they finally pick the last 3 members to join their group. 

At jihyo's house

The first one who woke up was suprisingly mina . For some reason mina couldn't sleep at all. She end up thinking about dahyun. She can't believe how much dahyun has grown since the last time she seen and talk to her . It bothers her how she wasn't being clingy or annoying her. 

JIHYO: Oh mina , why are you up early ? 

MINA: I couldn't sleep at all last night 

JIHYO: How come ? anything is bothering you ?

MINA: No, Im just probably not adjusted to the time zone. You know I was just in texas like a couple days go . * MINA lied to jihyo so she wont ask anymore question *

JIHYO: ok , just let me know if I can do things for you 

MINA: Thsnks jihyo and im sure . I will 

Jihyo and mina went to kitchen and prepare breakfast for the rest of the girls . one by one the girls started to wake up and head downstair and eat before they got ready for school. 

MINA: Well guys, Im going to go first , my mom need to meet me up for a coffee before I go to school

EVERYONE: ok , becareful mina and see you later

AT SON'S MANSION

Kim dahyun woke up early and on time for the first time that her mom and dad got shock and couldn't believe their beloved oldest daughter woke up on time.

OMMA: Why are you awake early dahyun-ah

DAHYUN: Can't be late to morning for soccer meeting with moonbyul

APPA: who's moonbyul ?

DAHYUN: The captain of JYP soccer team

OMMMA: Why do you need her to meet you this early ? it's only 7am your classes doesn't start at 10am.

DAHYUN: You know omma and appa when it comes to soccer . I always woke up early and by the way I am the co-captains for the soccer this year

OMMA/APPA: Congrats dahyun-ah. Does chaeyoung know that your going to school early ?

DAHYUN: Yes omma . Tzuyu is going to give her a ride today. 

OMMA: ok . Do you need me to cook some breakfast for you before you go to meet her ?

DAHYUN: No , omma ill just eat at the coffee shop. ill be going now omma and appa

Dahyun went to garage and jump into her audi R8 and drove to the coffee shop near the school. When dahyun was driving moonbyul cancel the meeting the last minute but she didn't see it because all her focus was on the road . By the time she saw the text she was at the coffee shop . She decided that she will just going to get some breakfast at the coffee shop . 

Mina was at the coffee shop already with her mom . They just talked and catch up on things . Just spending time together but her mom has to leave her early because of a meeting with the client. Mina wasn't upset or dissapointed at all . Actually she's happy that her mom spend time with her . While she was drinking her tea someone has enter the cafe shop . She look up and was curios who was at the cafe this early when most of the classes doesn't start at 10 and usually this time the cafe is quiet and empty. Suddenly mina was frozen in place when she saw the person who enter the cafe because mina was shocked she didn't notice she spilled her tea all over herselft resulting her school uniform being drenched of green tea. She even forget her jacket and now her white blouse was all dirty and stain.

DAHYUN: Are you ok mina ?

MINA: ahmm..ye.a..h 

DAHYUN: are you sure ? Your uniform is soaked. Do you have your jacket atleast to cover the stain ?

MINA: Well.. I...i.i don't 

Dahyun took off her jacket and put it on mina shoulder and said. Here use mine , it's cold outside and.I don't want you to catch a cold. Dahyun smile at mina and got her hot choco and left. Mina was left dumbfounded , she didn't expect dahyun to give her school blazer or even talk to her. Mina stood up and left the cafe and met with the girls.

JYP BUILDING

JIHYO: Let's go and post the result

SANA: Ok

But before the girls can go to the cafeteria post the result momo notice that mina was wearing a big blazer ans she was pretty sure it wasn't her blazer she's wearing. She can't help but ask mina about it .

MOMO: Mina chan that blazer your wearing is awefully big on you 

Mina didn't know what to say 

JEONGYEON: Who's blazer is that. Don't tell us is yours because you like your school uniform fitted

Nayeon approach mina and move her hair to side because she was blocking the name in the front . When nayeon finally remove the hair she read the name . Everyone is shock when they find out the owner of the blazer that has on. 

SANA: How come you have my dahyun chan blazer 

MOMO: are you guys together ???

NAYEON: Did you meet with her this morning

JIHYO: Stop it guys . all of you stop asking her so much question and let her answer it 

Mina took  a deep breath and explain

MINA: well I was at the cafe this morning with my mom * The girls nod and look at her expecting her to continue the story * When my mom left for her client meeting , I order some tea and bread when I was about to put the tea on the table *lying* the guy bump into me and it end spilling it all over myself. That time dahyun was just walking into the cafe then she saw me at the table with my tea spilled , so she give me her blazer to cover up.

SANA: Let's trade mina chan

MINA: EHH , WHY ?

SANA: Because I wanna wear dahyun's jacket

JIHYO: No Sana , stop it guys let mina be in peace

MOMO: But I kinda want to wear dahyun chan jacket too 

MINA: ..... 

JIHYO: We have to go to cafeteria now and post the result

The girls went to the cafeteria and post the result . As soon as their done putting the result. All the girls who audition crowded the bulletin. A lot of faces are upset with the result y they didn't make it . Chaeyoung and Tzuyu are in the cafeteria but dahyun is nowhere to be found.

SANA: Did you guys check the result yet ?

TZUYU: I wil check it right now. Chaeyoung stay with them here. your to short and I don't want you to get hurt.

CHAEYOUNG: YAH!!

The girl's laughed at tzuyu jokes 

TZUYU: Chaeng, we made it with dahyun unnie

ALL: congrats guys

CHAE/TZU: thank you for picking us 

MOMO: Where is dahyun btw

TZU: Oh she went ahead and check out the music room. it our first class for today

NAYEON: I think all of us has music and dancing class together 

JEONGYEON: Lets go to our private music class 

ALL: Lets go 

The girls head to their private music room , where dahyun was. On the way music room , the girls pass by the piano room. All the girls stop walking when they heard someone is playing a beautiful music. The girls couldn't recognize the piece but chae and tzu know right away that it was dahyun who's playing the piano because of the piece. The girls peek through the open door. All of them shock when they saw dahyun sitting at piano playing that beautiful melody.

MINA: What song is she playing ?

CHAE: Melting it's one of her original songs 

JIHYO: That sound so good 

The girls was so amazed with dahyun that they just stop listen to the whole song. Mina felt like the song was written for her. Chae looks at her unnie with a sadness because she know how much she likes mina but mina couldn't feel the same. Chae was sure that her unnnie is not over mina even though she keeps telling them that she's over mina. but she can feel it that her unnie still love mina.

When dahyun was done playing the song . The girls gave her a round of applause. Dahyun was confuse at first on where the clapping was coming from but when she turns around she saw the girls by the door smilling at her .

MOMO: That was beautiful dahyun

SANA: You are amazing dahyunnie 

JEONGYEON: Bro that was really good

JIHYO: That one of the best piano song I ever heard

DAHYUN: Thanks guys but actually theres lyrics too 

NAYEON: Can we sing it on our first annual open mic next week for our introduction and mini concert 

DAHYUN: Did I made it ?

TZU: We all made it unnie 

MINA: Congratz 

DAHYUN: Thanks mina *giving her a smile*

Mina was so sure she's blushing 

CHAE: Unnie where is your blazer ?

DAHYUN: Mina is wearing it chae. She spilled some tea on her uniform and she didn't have blazer on her when I run into her at the cafe . So I offer my blazer to hide the stain . And you know its cold outside too.

Before the other girls can say something about the whole blazer situation jihyo said something about how they are going to be late for their first class . The girls run towards the class room to be able to make it and not be late.