Nightmare

Falling for you

After dahyun took jihyo home she went straight home as she feel blue. Today is marked the day when her real parents abandoned her and leave her to pend for herself when she was just 7 years old. Dahyun has a lot anger when it comes to her parents. When the anniversary come up every year or approaching slowly she tend to shut down everyone and end up locking herself in the bathroom. Many times before she end up thinking about ending her life as she think the reason her parents abandoned her is that she was not good enough and that she is unwanted. Not many know about this side of her. A lot of people think of her as the girl who was always happy and have everything in her life. For many years the Son Family did not know how dahyun was feeling everytime the dark times comes.

FLASHBACK

But one day when the Son's are not home as they are at work and Chaeyoung with Tzuyu . When they got home they find dahyun on her room looking mess. She looks like she has been crying. Her hands was bleeding. Mrs. Son who was the first one saw her. As soon as she saw dahyun on the floor looking like a mess . She has called chaeyoung to go home that bring with tzuyu with her . She did not said the reason. She just told her to go home quick. She knows that the only person that dahyun would completely opened up to is chaeyoung and tzuyu as the three grew up together and formed up a tight bond. Right now as the girls are not home yet all she can do is help her to fix her bleeding hands. After she cleaned up her injured hands . She hugs her tight told her that she loves her and will never ever abandoned her . How she know? A mother know what the reason when she see her child look like a mess.

When Chaeyoung and Tzuyu arrived at her house she saw her mother in the kitchen getting a glass of water. So she asked her mother on what is the problem. Mrs. Son told chaeyoung and tzuyu on what she knows so far. As soon as they heard of what happened both of their hearts breaks as dahyun never tell them any problem. They ran up upstairs as fast as they can. 

"Dahyun-uunie" Chaeyoung said sofly . She approaches her slowly and hug her.

"Chae" Dahyun replied as she look up to her.

Tzuyu just sit on the bed . She has not approached dahyun as she was trying to give Chaeyoung and dahyun time together. She just let her know that she is there when she needed her. 

"Are you ok unnie ?"

"hmmm.." she replied

"Im here and the family is here for you unnie"

"I know chae, that was mom said" dahyun replied weakly as she buried her face against chaeyoung shoulder . She did not want chaeyoung or Tzuyu that she is crying . She does not like to appear weak in front of them. As she thinks she was the oldest out of the three.

"You can tell us on what is bothering you when you are ready" Tzuyu said. 

That day dahyun cried her heart outs as much she can with chaeyoung and tzuyu by her side. After crying dahyun told chaeyong and tzuyu what is bothering her . She told them about her real parents and how this is the day she was abandoned. She told them how always feel sad and feeling blue out of nowhere. Chaeyoung and Tzuyu promised that from now on they will be there for her and will spend this day with her. 

END OF FLASHBACK

When dahyun got home chaeyoung and tzuyu was waiting for her in front of the door wearing sweats and jammies with a smile. The three came up with a ritual that during dahyun dark times that they will have sleep over at the game room with fort . They will have movie marathon and will stay up all night. They usually go to convinient store to grab choco pie and a lot of snacks that they can eat all night. They usually end up not showing to school as the next day as all of them are tired. The Son's are ok with it and Tzuyu family as they understand what is the reason behind it.

"Yah unnie hurry up and change so we can go to market to get a lot of snacks" Said chaeyoung with a smile.

"Ok chaeyoung ah. Tzuyu can you tell your girlfriend to be patient" Dahyun teasingly replied.

"y-aah unnie" Chaeyoung replied with her face slowly turning bright pink.

"Don't worry unnie I will" Tzuyu put her arms around chaeyoung while smirking.

"Alright . Im going to change and by the way chae . it is your turn paying for the stuff tonight for snacks" said dahyun.

"ok , unnie just hurry up" chaeyoung replied.

After dahyun has chang to her black sweats and hoodie all of them started walking towards to the market to get their snacks. Once they got to the market dahyun went straight where the choco pie and grab 3 boxes.

"YAH UNNIE!!! why are you grabbing 3 boxes , you only need one" Chaeyoung said.

"Chaeyoung ah , you know I love choco pie and you know you are paying it. So I can get as much as I can." she smirk at chaeyoung.

Chaeoyung pouted as dahyun continue to grab more snacks from the shelves.

"Its ok chaeyoung ah . Atleast unnie is not sad. Remember today is a dark days for her and the only thing we can do is to here for her and cheer her up" Tzuyu said.

"I know tzuyu ah" she replied.

"I can pay for the other half if it makes you feel better" tzuyu offered.

"No, I can pay for all of it " she replied.

"Well if its the case then I will grab more snacks and drinks" Tzuyu said while smirking at chaeyoung.

Chaeyoung POV

Aish, I can't believe these two are such a pig eater when it comes to snacks and drinks. Chaeyoung was suprised on how much they are currently have in the cart. The cart is almost full and they are only have been in the store for just not even 10 minutes. Tzuyu was not joking at all when she said she will grab more snacks. But no matter what they grab she was happy. All she wants is for her unnie to be happy as dahyun has been there for her through thick and thin. She loves her unnie with all of her heart just like a real sister for her that she never met before. 

End POV

"Come on guys , we need to check out before you both start buying all the snacks and drinks" Chaeyoung said.

"Alright. I give you a break" dahyun smile at chaeyoung.

"A break ? the cart is full of snacks and ramen" chaeyoung replied.

"Well you know chaeyoung ah , we love snacks specially when it is free of charge" tzuyu said.

"hahahahaha" 

"kekekkekekeke"

"Not funny" chaeyoung pouted.

The trio went to the check out line to get their stuff ring up. After they pay for their stuff the trio stop by the ice cream shop . Chaeyoung got some mint flavor , Tzuyu got some strawberry flavor and Dahyun got some chocolate. The trio headed home to get ready for their sleep over. The trio has watch movie , eat and talk all night. Just being together makes dahyun feel so much better and happier . After they stay up all night one by one  they start falling asleep. It is currently 7 am at the Son's house and the trio was found sleeping in the gaming room by Mrs. Son . 

JYP UNIVERSITY

All the girls was in the cafeteria but they did not see the trio.

"Does any body know where is the trio" Jihyo ask the group .

"I have not seen any of them today" Mina said.

"Me too " Sana replied

" If the girls are not here. Then how dahyun would go to the game?" Nayeon ask.

"Haven't you heard" Jeongyeon said.

"what?" Nayeon ask

"They cancel the game today and re schedule it in 3 days" Momon said.

"Why did they cancel the game?" Sana ask.

" I don't really know the reason" Momo replied.

"Well I hope everything is alright. " Mina said.

"Im sure they are doing ok. I can text dahyun and ask her if they are doing alright" Jihyo said.

As soon jihyo said that she is going to text dahyun . All of the girls turn their head to their leader.

"How come you have her number" Sana ask 

"W---e--l" 

"How did you got her number" Nayeon ask teasingly at jihyo.

"Well yesterday she gave it to me." Jihyo said while blushing.

"For what jihyo ah and why are you blushing"Jeongyeon said while smirking at her.

"Nothing at all, It is only when I needed a ride or something." jihyo replied.

"Do you like her jihyo ah" mina ask

"I might have tiny crush on her" Now jihyo face is full on red. She starts fanning herself .

"Jihyo ah , you can't be one too. Momo and I already like her." Sana said .

The 2yeon started teasing jihyo as she confesses to them about the little crush on the certain soccer player. Sana and Momo start figthing again about on who will be dahyun date. Everyone seems to be in their world but one girl was not really thrill about the new discovery . Mina was suprised about jihyo crush. This is the first time that jihyo was attracted to someone and actually was open to them. Everyone think jihyo was straight and finding out that she was not was a big suprise to the group. After about 10 minutes all the girls went to their respective class.

Jihyo POV

Should I text her ? Should I not? No jihyo ah , she is probably busy. Don't disturbed her . Jihyo was debating if she should text dahyun. She keeps telling herself that is just a small crush on the girl but it was turning more big . After few minutes of debating on her head . She decided to text her.

End POV

Jihyo: Hey dahyun ah , Are you ok ? You , chaeyoung and tzuyu is not at the school today. All the girls are just worried and asking about you guys. I hope you guys are doing alright. Text me as soon you see this text and let me know on how you guys are doing. SEND.

Dahyun: ............ *typing*

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry about a really late update. It just been busy with finals and work. I promise , I will update more chapter in a few days. I will try to update 2-3 chapter in a few days. I hope you all enjoying my story so far. Thank you for the patience guys. I might update another chapter today if time allows it .

You guys have a good day - Jhae