Feelings For You

Falling for you

Last Chapter:

Dahyun and Jihyo was having a lunch together at one of the restaurant that dahyun's family owned. More likely Dahyun's restaurant. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 "I wanna ask about your childhood if it is ok with you ? You don't have to answer it if it makes you uncortable." Jihyo said as she was looking straight at dahyun to make sure she is ok with it.

 "It is ok Jihyo unnie." said Dahyun. "Well my childhood was not really pretty I would say. My mom and my dad was not part of my entire childhood as I was abandoned and left me in the street like unwanted child." Dahyun was trying so hard not to break down so she was looking at floor while she was telling her story.

"Dahyun-"Jihyo was about said something but Dahyun has cut her off. "My parents abandoned me since I was 7 years old. Chaeyoung parents has been my parents since my real parents left me. The Son's has been there for me that is why Chaeyoung and I has different last name. My childhood was a nightmare but the same time it is a dream come true as the Son's make it fun for me. They took care of me, they gave me a place to stay , they gave me a beautiful siblings and that is Chaeyoung and hoonie. I love them more than my real parents and family. The Son's are my real parents and no one would ever tell me other wise. I might not be able to tell you about my real parents and I hope you understand that. Maybe in the future when I am ready but for now this all I can tell you about them." Dahyun finished as she looks at Jihyo with a smile on her face.

"Dahyun ah you don't have to apologize for it . Im glad  of what you told me right now. It takes a courage for a person to open up with someone you don't really know. I am proud of how far you come. Take your time . Don't rush anything." Jihyo said smilling at Dahyun.

"Thanks Jihyo unnie."  said Dahyun. "What about you unnie. How was your childhood?." Ask Dahyun.

"Well my childhood was not really bad but my dad is really strict because I was the only child and I don't really have any freedom as my dad was really protective said Jihyo but compare to your childhood I think I had easy. My dad might be over protective but he never hurt me or abandoned me. I guess I am lucky ."

"Well Jihyo unnie I am happy that you had an easy childhood. I think every child dream and hope for is a happy family and a good childhood." Dahyun said to Jihyo who is looking at her with a smile.

"Anything else you wanna know about me unnie ?" ask Dahyun.

"Right now nothing at all. I think you said enough and Im glad that you open up for me." Jihyo replied.

The two eat in silence for the next few minutes before falling into a nice flowy conversation. Jihyo and Dahyun did notice the time as its been an hour past and the lunch is over and the last period about to start. Jihyo end up not going to her last class she was late anyway.

"Are you sure unnie is it ok for you to miss your last class?" Dahyun ask worrily.

"Yes Dahyun ah. It is only a leadership class its not a big deal missing a day. I am sure we are only going to be preparing for the next assembly. Im sure Mina and the rest can handle it for a day without me." Jihyo reassured the younger girl. 

"Well if you say so. We are about to finish lunch, what do you want to do next?" Dahyun asked the older one.

"I don't really know. I did not really think ahead." Jihyo replied with her goofy smile.

"We can go have a little date." Dahyun said.

"Uhmm." Jihyo is now suddenly feeling hot on her cheeks."Sure we can but do you know where can go?." 

"We can go to amusement park. It's been a while since i've been there." Dahyun suggested."Is that ok with you?"

"Yeah! that sounds perfect. Let me text my papa so he won't freak out when he found out I was not in the class." Jihyo replied.

"Go ahead. I am going to restroom really quick before we go. You can go ahead and send your papa the message and let him know you were with me." Dahyun said before going towards the washroom.

"Yeah."

Papa

Jihyo: Papa, I am with Dahyun right now. I missed the last period. Do not freak out if you find out I was not in the class. Dahyun will drop me off after school back in the campus. I love you papa.

Papa: Thank you for letting me know sweet heart. Have fun sweet heart. Make sure to be careful and stay safe. I will see you later. I love you too.

After a few minutes Dahyun came back from the restroom. The two finished up lunch and went out to go to their little date.

Back in the Campus.

"Anybody know when Jihyo will be back?" ask Jeongyeon.

"Probably she won't make it back as lunch is almost done. Plus Dahyun unnie took Jihyo unnie to the restaurant that she owned. Which is about 45 minutes drive with the traffic and 30 minutes without traffic." Tzuyu said.

"Dahyun owned a restaurant?" Jeongyeon ask.

"Yes."

"But she is the same age as you and already have business. WOW !." Nayeon said.

"Dahyun unnie was a national player since she was in highschool so she get paid good money. She play in USA and Europe league they pay her millions of dollars." Chaeyoung added.

"Damn, Dahyun is set for life." Sana said.

"She is rich but my parents is handling the money right now because she is still young." Chaeyoung told the girls.

"She got good car though. I saw her driving that nice bike. Sweet ride." Jeongyeon said.

"Unnie has atleast 15 cars and 10 bikes." Tzuyu said.

"That is insane.What kind of car she have?." Momo asked.

"Bentley, Audi, Mercedes and more." Chaeyoung said.

"How can she afford all this stuff? What about you two do you guys owned any car?" Naeyeon ask.

"Chaeyoung does not drive yet but I do own a couple cars. I own lambo and bentley. I got the lambo from Dahyun unnie as a gift for my birthday." Tzuyu said "Unnie can afford all of this as she played for professional level in Korea and in the US as well they payed her millions of dollars." she added.

"We should go now the class is about to start in 10 minutes by the way Jihyo send me a text. She said she will not be able to come to class for leadership." Jeongyeon said.

"Do you know why ?" Mina ask.

"She said that Dahyun and her are going somewhere. I don't know where yet but ill let you all know when she texted me back." Jeongyeon replied.

"They might be going on the date. Knowing Dahyun unnie they will probably take her in Amusement park then maybe show her some places." Chaeyoung said.

"I wanna go on date with Dahyun too." Sana pouted.

"Well maybe you can try your luck with her but it seems like Jihyo got her on lock." Jeongyeon teases Sana.

If look can kill Jeongyeon will be dead right now. No one seems to notice but Mina is glaring hard right now at Jeongyeon. She hated how Jihyo was on the date with Dahyun right now. She keeps thinking that she should be the one with Dahyun right now. She hates to admit it but she is jelouse right now. 

All the girls slowly seperated their way as the bell already ring. Everyone start running to their class while saying goodbye.

Mina seems cannot focus on her class. All she can think about is what Dahyun and Jihyo are doing right now. Someone notice that she wasn't really focus on her task and that one person is her unnie.

"Mina are you ok ? You seem out of it today." Nayeon ask the younger girl.

"Yeah. I am fine unnie." Mina replied.

"It seems like you are thinking about something deep." Nayeon said while arranging the paper works. "YOu got that face. Don't even lie to me because I know you for a long time now."

"Can I be honest with you." Mina ask cautiously while looking around the room making sure that no one was listening to their conversation.

"You are always welcome too Mina." replied by Nayeon.

Mina look around one more time to make sure no one was listening then she looks at Nayeon and said "I used to date Dahyun during high school but I broke her heart by cheating on her with Bam bam. I regret it a lot. After we broke up , she just left and disappeared for a long time. I did try to talk to her parents but they told me that she does not want me what she was doing untl she become popular in America. I found out that she pursue a love for soccer."

"Is that why you are looking jealous." Nayeon said.

"Yeah, I still have feelings for her until this day. Everyone seems to be having crush on her. Even Jihyo who is known to be straightest woman on the campus." Mina said who is now pouting and whinning.

"Dahyun is such a charming individual she caught every one attention since the beggining. It wont help that she was a famous soccer player. She is handsome for a girl and gentleman as well. Dahyun is like a prince charming that every girl dream about of having." Nayeon replied.

"I know. You don't have to remind me. I just wished that Sana and Momo was not interested in her." 

"I think Jihyo has a huge crush on Dahyun as well." Nayeon added.

"How you know?"

"Well for a starter Jihyo seems to be shy around her. Another reason is her smile reach her eyes and ofcourse she got that look on her face that Dahhyun is the only girl that exist in the world. Trust me when I say this . I know Jihyo long enough to know and notice about liking someone." Nayeon said.

"What do you think I should do Nayeon unnie." 

"First of all , You need to talk to Dahyun about persuing her and that you are going to tell everyone about the past. You need to tell the others about knowing Dahyun for a long time. You need to move on about what happened and start fresh." Nayeon said.

"You are right unnie . I need to talk to her and get some closure to start fresh. You know unnie I did now know you can be this good at giving advice." 

"You know I am capable of anything because I am Nayeon but in serious note if you are going to be figthing over Dahyun make sure You, Sana, Momo and Jihyo friendship would not ruin over a girl." Nayeon said.

"We should have a sleep over this Friday and gather all the girls except Dahyun, Tzuyu and Chaeyoung to talk about this situation."

"We should. I will try to set up everything but for now do not worry about anything. We got a lot of things to do for homecoming dance and assembly." Nayeon said.

"You are right. Come on we should check our emails and talk about Homecoming dance." Mina said to her unnie with a smile.In reality Mina was thinking about what Jihyo and Dahyun are doing right now and ofcourse stressing about how her bestfriends like the same person she once love and still love until now.