I don't know which one....

The Boy who makes my heart flutter

 

I'm actually a pretty good cook, since our parents died I was the one who cooked dinner for us. I've learned alot of dishes from my bestfriend's mom back in Florida, but Korean food is not my forte, so I decided to cook a meal that I'm most confident with.   Fettucini Carbonara. 
 
Gikwang is looking at me while I'm cooking, he asked if I need help but I just shake my head. He just stare quietly. I guess he's really starving right now, I need to be fast.  I told him to sit down, I placed the food right in front of him, as he looked at it with wide eyes. He then started eating, I went to the refrigirator to get some ice tea for him.
 
" How is it?" I asked  looking at him, he looks so cute, eating like a little kid.
 
" Woah~ Daebak! I didn't know you were this good, you should cook food for us sometimes" He said, shoving carbonara to his mouth.  I laugh. 
 
" Wah~ you finally laugh" He said smiling to me with his eye smile. I can't help but to smile back. 
 
" You want  dessert? We could make one" I said, I'm planning on making a graham cake.
 
" What dessert? cake?" He asked shoving another carbonara in his mouth. I looked at his plate, he is almost done. 
 
" Wahh~ You're almost done, did you like swallow it whole?" I laughed. " We could make a graham cake, since it's not that hard to do, and we don't have to bake it" 
 
He nodded, he is finally done eating, he went to the kitchen sink to wash the dishes, I stopped him. "Yah what are you doing? leave it there." 
 
I placed the ingredients for the graham cake, he started cutting the mangoes. I mixed the all-purpose cream and the condensed milk. He asked if he can mixed it too, so I gave the bowl to him. I placed the graham crackers into the container, just when I was about to ask for the milk mixture, he playfully put a dot of milk mixture on my nose. 
 
"Yah Lee Gikwang! " I said as I tried to snatch the bowl, he ran across the room, bowl of milk mixture on his hands. I tried to run after him. but suddenly I slipped, It doesn't hurt though, but I decided to act that I fell badly and that it hurts. I screamed a little which alarmed him, he ran across the room to me, face full of concern.
 
" Are you alright? Hye rin-ah" panic can be heard in his voice. I quickly get the bowl of milk mixture and dip my finger, I put a milk mixture on his face. I stick my tongue out.  We both laughed.
 
" Hye rin-ah don't do that again... aissh, I'm so nervous" He said patting my head and helping me to stand up.  
 
" I'm sorry, but I can be really playful sometimes Lee Gikwang" I said sticking my tongue again. "let's continue doing this, arraso?" He nod and followed me to the kitchen.
 
We're done making the graham cake, I put it in the freezer to keep it cool, we decided to wait for a few minutes. Gikwang is sitting in the living room, watching inkigayo.  I sat beside him.  shutting my eyes for a few minutes.
 
-o-o-o-
 
 
I open my eyes. Sunlight. my goodness what happened? I realize that I'm already in my room. Gikwang? Did he got home safely? did I fell asleep while we're waiting? why am I in my bedroom?... I checked my phone.. 2 new messages... it's both from Gikwang.
 
From: Gikwang Oppa
 
Hye rin-ah.. you fell asleep ^^  It's okay. I know you're really tired. Thank you for the food. it's the beeeeeest! :P
 
I opened the other one
 
From: Gikwang Oppa
 
and ... we should eat that graham sometimes. it looks delicious. ^^
 
I smiled, as I get ready for a new day.
 
-o-o-o-
Yoseob's POV
 
(Last night)
 
Once we got home, I searched for Gikwang, but he's nowhere to be found. He's supposed to be in here already, it already late. The other members seems to notice too. Doojoon looked at me with frustration and concern look on his face. 
 
" it's already late, where the hell is he?" Doojoon said taking my cellphone and dialing Gikwang's number. Just when he is about to press call. Gikwang entered the house, smiling widely. 
 
" Ohh~ you're here already? I thought you're going to KTV or something?" He asked still smiling.
 
" We did Gikwang" Hyunseung said, checking the time.
 
" It's already late man, I'm worried" Doojoon said.
 
" Oh, I'm sorry... I didn't notice the time" He said scratching his neck.
 
" Is Hye rin alright? " I asked, he suddenly looks at me with serious eyes. 
 
" Yeah." He said plainly. Did something happened? Aissh Gikwang! 
 
Earlier, I really want to talk to Hye rin. I want to ask the reason why she cried? Hye rin doesn't cry that easily, is it because of Gikwang? Did something happened that I don't know? I'm really concern. But when Gikwang accompanied her. I felt frustration, I don't know why, it doesn't feel right. I'm supposed to be happy right? I should be happy for them. Aiisssh Pabo yang.
 
" Gikwang-ah, let's talk" I said. I walked past him, we went outside of our apartment.
 
" What really happened?" I asked looking at him with intense eyes. but he is looking at the night sky.
 
" Hye rin... she rejected me" He said looking at me. I was actually surprised of what he said.
 
" w..why?" I didn't know why I stuttered.
 
" Hmm... she likes someone... I can't compete with that someone, well maybe I can" he laughed a little "But I choose not to. I hope that guy can see how special she is." He said, forcing a smile. I walked up to him to give him a pat in the back. 
She likes someone? who could that be? is it me? that’s impossible, she only looks at me like a brother, like a best friend.. right? plus I already have Ji Eun... Aisshhh what am I thinking right now.
 
 “Uhmmm..do you know the guy?” I asked.
 
He shrugged his shoulders “She doesn’t want to tell me” He said yawning.  “ I’m sorry Yoseob, I’m seriously tired. let’s go back in” He said.
 
“ You go ahead” I said. smiling at him, he smiled back as he walked back into the house. 
 
I don’t know why but I feel something weird inside my heart, or maybe my in mind... I don’t know which one.
 
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
Annyeong everyone! <3 
I finally updated 2 chapters this weekend .
Yeah! Enjoooooooy :D