I can't take it anymore...

The Boy who makes my heart flutter

 

" It's Yoseob hyung and Ji eun-ssi's 1st anniversary this august"
 
Dongwoon's words keeps repeating in my head. 1st year?...it's their first year of being together, and still getting stronger. My heart is in pain again, it is like my heart is being pierced by a thousand needles again. Yoseob and I haven't talk that much this past few days, I really don't know why...whenever I'm in Cube he would gradually excused himself, saying he's tired or he's meeting with Ji Eun, whenever I call him, he would just answer timidly, he makes it so hard for me to answer back. Or maybe because he's really busy with Ji eun since their anniversary is coming. 
 
Boys are gathered in Beast living room. They're done practicing, I volunteered myself to cook for them. Yoseob leaved immediately after their practice since he have a date with Ji Eun; which makes my heart ache again. but as usual I forced my self to put a big smile on my face and encouraging him . I'm pretty sure I can be an actress now, I'm really good with pretending, and all this stored emotions can make me cry in seconds. 
 
I cooked Kimchi Soup and a bunch of eggrolls with the help of Gikwang and Junhyung Oppa. I served the food as they finish it in no time. Doojoon oppa tried to open a conversation but his sons-... I mean the rest of the members are so tired that it was so unusual of them. 
 
" I'm pretty sure Yoseob is really tired right now, but he still managed to have a date in this time"  Doojoon oppa said giggling a bit. 
 
" Yes... the power of love" Junhyung oppa said earning laughters from others.  I shook my head. Yoseob is such a nice guy.
 
" Hmm... I wonder what will Yoseob do to surprise her this time?" Hyunseung said after drinking a glass of water. " the surprise he did for their 6th months of being together is daebak!"  He said the others nodding their heads.
 
" Yoseob hyung is really cheesy. covering Ji eun-ssi's room with sticky notes. I remember him not sleeping at all since he's writing on those things one by one" Dongwoon said. 
 
Sticky notes? 6th month of being together... I don't want to hear this
 
" I remember that..." Gikwang said looking ath me with concern and warm eyes. He knows what I feel. 
 
Doojoon Oppa yawned then Jae Im oppa, then Junhyung oppa then suddenly all of them. Yawning is really contagious. I can't help but laugh at them. They looked at me with tired looking eyes. " Guys I think you should go and take a rest now, I'll clean this up" I ordered them. "you too Jae Im Oppa, I'll be home in a bit".
 
" Hye rin dongsaeng, ugh it's embarassing for us... doing this by yourself... I can help atleast" Doojoon oppa said showing his fatherly side again.
 
" no, you're the one who looked most tired... I can seriously do this by myself, it's no big deal" I said patting his shoulders. " Come on, before I change my mind!" I said out loud. 
 
They thanked me, before rushing to their bed. I started cleaning up and washing the dishes. As soon as I finished I heard the main door closed. I saw Yoseob making his way to the bedroom carefully, trying not to wake the others. 
 
I whispered slowly. " Yoseob~" he looked startled seeing me. I smiled at him.
 
He approached me " What are you doing here?" He looked at me concernly.
 
" Uhmm... I just finished cleaning...uhmmm...they're so tired that's why I volunteered" I said making my way to get my things. " So I'll see you then?" 
 
" Hye rin-ah" He said in a low tone. " it's dangerous to walk at this time...I'll go with you, it's not that far anyway" He said.
 
" No...it's okay, I know how tired you are. Just go to sleep, I can handle myself...Goodnight" I said firmly, as I'm about to go out, he grasped my arm lightly.
 
" I insist" He said locking the door behind us.
 
We walked closely, his eyes straight ahead. He looked seriously tired and cold, he forgot his scarf again. I removed my red scarf and handed it to him, he looked at it for seconds, then he took it,  wrapping his bare neck. 
 
" How are you and Gikwang?" he asked all of a sudden. " I heard you rejected him." He said eyes still straight on the road. I am disappointed on his choice of topics. 
 
" not exactly" I said intertwining my fingers nervously. " It's just that, I'm afraid I can't return his feelings" I said scratching the back of my neck.
 
" He said, you have someone in mind" He said seriously. I looked at him, shock written on my face. I stopped walking for a second.
 
He stopped too. looking at me with intense eyes " Who is it? is it someone I know?" He said both hands on my shoulders. I shook my head, tears betraying me.
 
He lift my head, lifting my chin so I can face him, teardrops falling continously. His face full of concern.  He wiped my tears using his finger tips.I realized that I can't handle it anymore....
 
"It's you, Yoseob, I love you" I said. closing my eyes as the tears started rolling again.