and that's where we end...

The Boy who makes my heart flutter

 

-------------------------------------------------------------
Oh goodness gracious 
Hottie over there!
<3
-------------------------------------------------------------
 
"Let's break up" 
 
I looked at her with disbelief as she removed her hands from mine. "Ji Eun-ah" I placed my hands on her shoulders so she could face me, I'm not expecting her to be like this. I mean everthing seems to be okay between us, right?
 
She moved a bit, she shooked her head suddenly, I know she's crying. She looked up , but she's not looking at me "I don't love you anymore Yoseob" She said as a single tear escaped her eye. I forced her to look at me.
 
"Ji Eun, why?" Part of my heart bleeds but, a part of it is somehow relieved...that's so cruel of me, but that's exactly how my heart feels. 
 
She removed my hands from her shoulders "Yoseob,  I feel that our spark has gone. Your kiss didn't make my heart flutter anymore, I think you start to bore me, I guess"  She said in a matter-of-fact tone. Tears escaped my eyes, I still love her but her reason for breaking up with me is really painful. 
 
"If that's what you feel, I can't force you then" I said standing up.." But we can still be friends right?" I said forcing myself to smile. I lend out my hand, she looked at it with sad eyes but she took it.
 
"Yeah, Yoseob, Friends" She said in a tone I can't understand. "I hope you'll be happy in the future" She said finally smiling.
 
Hye Rin's face flickered in my mind as I smile to her "Yes, I think I'll be definitely  happy in the future"  her eyebrows furrowed suddenly but she smiled again.
 
"So I'll take my leave now" I said "Take care" I kissed her forehead for the last time. "Thank you for everything, Ji Eun"
 
I seemed a little cruel right? 'cause I'm quite relieved that she broke up with me? But how come I feel that all the things Ji Eun said to me is a lie? Ugh...Pabo Yang Yo Seob.
 
-o-o-o-o-
 
Gikwang's POV
 
It's 10:00 in the evening. We are all in the living room watching some Korean Drama with highschool boys bullying a short haired girl. I noticed that Yoseob is getting ready to go out . Doojoon looked at him with furrowed eyebrows. "Yah! Where do you think you're going Yang Yoseob?" Doojoon asked his hands on his hips demanding an answer.
 
Yoseob laughed, he raised his hands, looking like he's surrendering "Don't worry Dojoonie, I'll be right back, I'm just meeting with Ji Eun" He said smiling at us.
 
"You could just call her you know?" I said raising an eyebrow at him. He looked at me with Shut-up-Lee-Gikwang-eyes, I smirked at him, I shrugged as I tried to put my attention to the drama. Woah! the girl kicked the curly haired boy on the face, daebak!
 
"Promise, I'll be right back" He said finally. He went to put his shoes on when Junhyung stopped him.
 
"Yah, use protection okay? We still need to debut"  Yoseob looked at him with plain expression, then it all sinks in. His face turned red, we all heard it all, Dongwoon laughed so hard that he bumped his head on the wall, Hyunseungie who is sitting on the corner fell off on the chair, Doojoon hit Junhyung while laughing so hard.
 
"YAH! it's not like that!" He said arms flailing. Aigooo our Yoseobie is so cute.
 
"Be right back early okay? Go" Doojoon said patting  Yoseob's head.
 
About a minute or so after Yoseob leaved Doojoon broke the silence " I want coffee" He said scraching his head. 
 
Come to think of it, I also want hot chocolate."I'll buy one" I said standing up, Dongwoon looked up from me with puppy cute eyes. "Yes, yes I'll also buy you one" I went to get my jacket when Hyunseung stopped me.
 
 "Want me to go with you?" He asked , he look dead tired. 
 
"Aniyo, Gwenchana" I said puttin my shoes on.
 
I wore my knit beanie and my glasses, I also put my hood on. When I was walking towards the nearest coffee shop, I saw Ji Eun entering the shop, her head down. She's meeting Seobie here? I went up to follow her, she's going to the back side of the coffee shop. I saw Yoseob waiting for her, he smiled at her when he looked up.  Ji Eun sat on the opposite side of Yoseob which is kind of unusual. Ji Eun began talking her expression sad. It's confusing me and it's probably none of my business but it's really intriguing me. I tried my best to block my face as I made my way closer to them.  I sat on the nearest table, my back facing them, but I can hear them clearly.
 
"Ji Eun, why?" Yoseob asked, his tone pleading. What's happening? Are they breaking up? 
 
"Yoseob,  I feel that our spark has gone. Your kiss didn't make my heart flutter anymore, I think you start to bore me, I guess" Ji Eun said. This doesn't convince me, I've seen how Ji Eun and Yoseob loved each other, I've witnessed their love for each other. What is she doing?  I can feel that she's hiding something.
 
"If that's what you feel, I can't force you then" Yoseob said after a minute or so, I am actually shocked of Yoseob's words. I'm expecting him to begged, since he still loves her but why is he not doing that?  " But we can still be friends right?"  he added. Yoseob pabo! friends? You just let her off easily? what's gotten into you man? 
 
"Yeah, Yoseob, Friends"  She said in an obviously sad tone. "I hope you'll be happy in the future"  Ji Eun? Why? what's going on with this two? Yoseob you have some serious explaining to do. 
 
 "Yes, I think I'll be definitely  happy in the future"  Yoseob said suddenly, which surprised me bigtime. He already have someone in mind? Hye Rin? is it Hye Rin?
 
"So I'll take my leave now" He said, I turned to look at them. He leaned in and kissed her on the forehead  "Thank you for everything, Ji Eun" Then he went off. Leaving poor Ji Eun behind. When I was about to make my way toward Ji Eun she suddenlt shook her head, I went closer to her as I noticed her sobbing, she's crying really hard. Why is she crying? didn't she said that Yoseob just bore her already? I was about to pat her head when she raised her head abruptly. Her face startled, seeing me there standing in front of her with an awkward smile on my beautiful face. 
 
"Gikwang-ssi" she said. Her back facing me while she wiped her tears. "What are you doing here?" She asked her back still facing me.
 
" Why did you break-up with him if you still love him?" I asked straightforwardly. She faced me with her swollen eyes. 
 
" It's because of Hye Rin"
 
--------------------------------------------------------------
OHMY! Forgive me jaebal? 
I haven't update for two week since I'm seriously busy with school works. 
I hope you'll like this one, though it's a sad chapter.
I am really a er for sad stories and that explains these chapters.
I hope you'll comment and share your ideas. <3 
 
lovelots - Kleryang :D