Confused minds...

The Boy who makes my heart flutter

 

It's been a week since I've been reunited with Yoseob. we talked alot now, we sometimes hang out so we can catch up with each other, we talked about my life in Florida, his trainee days, about BEAST, about his love life, about Ji Eun...
 
I also hang out with Beast alot this days, I also get to know Gikwang more, it's not that he's acting weird or anything but sometimes, he would casually call me and ask if I already ate, or he would text me and say goodnight.  Same with Yoseob but not that much.
 
It's 7 in the evening, and I'm about to buy something from the nearest convenience store when I bumped into Yoseob and Doojoon.
 
" Ren ren-ah!" Yoseob greets me with a big smile on his face.
 
" Oh~ Yang yo annyeong, you too Doojoon Oppa" I said as I smile to them. "What are you doing here?"
 
" Break time... We are about to buy some drinks... how about you?" Doojoon said as he looked for some drinks. 
 
" Same here" I said as I get 2 cartons of chocolate milk. I went to the biscuit and snack aisle to get some Pocky. 
 
" Ren-ah why don't you come with us? watch us while we're practing" Yoseob said showing his ever so famous aegyo, I pat his head as his face went serious, he abruptly grab some Pocky.
 
" Sorry, not today. I'm finishing something, maybe tomorrow? " I said as I made an apologetic smile. He nodded. Doojoon called him as he wave at me. " So I guess, I'll see you tomorrow? Bye bye!"
-o-o-o-
Yoseob's point of view
 
Practice is tiring today, Boom Hyung taught us a brand new choreography. I went to shower first so I can rest early, I am lying in my bed while I was surfing the net , Gikwang walk in the room with a towel on his head. He sat beside me, he looked at the ceiling, it seems like something is troubling him.
 
"Yah, are you alright?" I asked as I remove my eyes from the screen to get a better look of him. He looked dazed, then he suddenly sigh.
 
" Yoseob-ah can you help me with something?" He asked his tone serious. 
I pat his back " Of course, what is it? is it about girls? ..."  I said playfully trying to lighten up the mood. He scratched his head and sighed again.
 
" Well actually yes, it's about Hye rin" 
 
Hye rin? Gikwang likes Hye rin? "What about her?" I said as I sat up. 
 
" I know you're close with her, since she's your childhood friend. Can you help me to get more closer to her? Do you know what she wants? like flavor of an ice cream or type of flower? I'm afraid to ask Boom hyung, he might get the wrong impression" Gikwang said as he look at me with serious and determined face.
 
So he likes her. Should I help him? How come I have this feeling that my heart don't want me to? Is it maybe because I'm a little protective towards Hye rin, of course she's my best friend I must be protective to her, but what about Gikwang? he's my bestfriend too. 
 
" Of course " I laugh a bit, he looked at me seriously signaling that it's not a proper time to joke around. " Yah, we could go like a double date or something. Me and Ji Eun, You and Ren ren" I said encouraging him.
 
" That's a bit rush Yoseob-ah, she's not even my girlfriend. I just want to be closer to her. I don't want to rush anything" He said as he grabs his phone, I assumed he is texting her. 
 
"She'll be here tomorrow" I said as I turn off my laptop. He nodded.
 
"Thanks" He smiled. 
-o-o-o-
Hye rin's POV
 
" Hye rin-ah, annyeong annyeong ^^ what are you doing? keke~" 
 
Gikwang texted me, a smile formed on my lips. 
 
" I was about to go to sleep. How's the practice? :D"
 
I replied back. I turned off my lamp shade as my phone vibrates again.
 
" Tiring. keke~ I heard that you're coming here tomorrow ^^ You're about to sleep? Sorry keke~ I guess I'll see you tomorrow? Goodnight, sweet dreams :P "
 
"Yes, keke~ Goodnight :P "
 
I close my eyes, I am looking forward for tomorrow.