We are going back to Korea?

The Boy who makes my heart flutter

 

"We're going back to Korea?" I said, as I stare at him with disbelief. 
 
I'm Hyerin, 20 years of age, currently in 2nd year as a college student here in Florida. Both of my parents died in a plane crash last year leaving me and my older brother behind. All of our relatives is in Korea and that's one of the factors why my older brother decided for us to settle there but the main reason is because he have been offered a job as a cheoreographer of one of the big companies there in Seoul. I think I've  heard it before.. Is it JYP? SM? Cube? wait..YG?. I'm not sure. My brother is a great choreographer, he had join and won a lot of competitions not only in America but in other countries as well. his nickname is 'Boom' since he's like on fire when he's onstage. He's definitely the best, or maybe I'm just being biased 'cause he's my brother. I actually know how to dance, I joined a competition before with my brother and we won first place. But when I started to become busy with school and stuff, I decided to quit. 
 
" Yeah, I'm sorry Hyerin. I know you want to finish your studies here. But it's also for our own good"  He said as he sighed, he's also having a hard time.
 
I stood up as I pat his head " It's okay Oppa" I said giving him a sincere smile. He giggled a little bit. " Yah, why?" I asked. Thank God the mood had lighten up.
 
" I'm just suprised, calling me Oppa and all " he said pinching my nose. " you should really practice your Korean Hyerin-ah" 
 
" But I'm still fluent you know? you're the one who's having a hard time to begin with! " I said. he let out a hearty laugh. I smiled at him. "I'm going now Oppa, I guess I have to pack my things now, Go pack your's too" I said as I pat his head once again before rushing to my bedroom.
 
I took my notebook, it's kinda like my diary but not exactly. this is where I jot down all the important things and memories that happened to my life. I stare at the pictures in the back of it.  pictures of my parents, my brother,  my bestfriend here in Florida named Jenny, my childhood friend in Korea named Min and lastly, a picture of a boy, the first person who made my heart beat irregularly, Yang Yoyo.