Confirmed.

The Boy who makes my heart flutter

 

He waved his hands in front of me. " Ohhh~~ Hye rin's a Yoseob fangirl then" I heard Doojoon chuckled from behind. I finally got my senses back, I nervously smiled at him. 
 
My brother joined Doojoon in teasing me , I gave him my death glare. He stopped. " I'm sorry, it's just that he's somehow familiar" I said as I shook my head. 
 
Doojoon laugh,  " Yeah have you seen Thomas the tank Engine? it was inspired by Yoseob's face" The others laugh, and I joined in too. I agree he does seem familiar with that train. I looked at him one more time and I notice that he's looking  at me too.  I shook my head again, hiding my flushed cheeks.
 
"Yoseob-ah, Hye Rin-ssi bought this for us" Hyunseung said, throwing the ice cream to Yoseob.  He caught it and flashed a smile to me.
 
" Kids, we have to practice one more time, then we're off. Arasso?" My brother said, he sounded professional now. They started practicing with a song called 'Bad Girl', I guess that is their debut song. 
 
I watched as they perform passionately, but I still can't take my eyes off to Yoseob, He looks so cool. I wonder if he already have a girlfriend.
 
" I don't know, talking to the phone with Ji Eun-ssi, I guess"  it keeps ringing to my head. Is it that Ji eun-ssi? is that Yoseob's girlfriend? she sounded familiar too. Is she an Idol?
 
I shaked my head. I noticed that they're almost finish. The song ends.
 
"Daebak!" I said as I gave them applause. They all smiled at me. My brother looks at me with warm eyes. it seems like there is something behind his eyes. 
 
Someone's phone started ringing. Yoseob rush up and answered the phone, wide smile plastered on his small cute face " Ji eun" He said earning giggles from the others.
 
"Yes, I'm off now, Yes.. see you later" He said as he hang up, the others starts to make fun of him.  
 
"Yoseob-ah, isn't Ji Eun-ssi busy these days? " Gikwang asked, wipping his sweaty face and body.
 
" Yeah, but she have an off today, we'll be going to movies" He said excitement can be seen on his face. My brother walked up to my side, he gently pats my back. I looked at him and he gave me sincere smile. 
 
Suddenly Gikwang caught my attention, he asks for my phone number, which I sincerely gave to him. Doojoon and the others started teasing. " Ohhh~~ Our Gikwangie wants a girlfriend too" said by Doojoon.  Gikwang just smiled encouragingly. his cheeks seems pink-ish.
 
"Ohhh~ Gikwang hyung watch out for Boom hyung " Dongwoon said, earning some giggle from the others. 
 
The others also asked for my number, except Yoseob since he left early. I'm still sad with the fact that he didn't remember me, maybe because I changed to much, Physically.  As we head home I looked at the sky.
 
My first love, Yang Yo, why didn't you wait for me?