Because of you..

The Boy who makes my heart flutter

“That’s Yang Yo isn’t he?” My brother asked while we’re eating our dinner. I looked at him and nodded. Of course he would notice, Yoseob haven’t changed that much. Same old cute nose, warm smile, captivating dimples.  He raised his eyebrows and sighed.

“Too bad, he already has a girlfriend” He said frowning.

Ouch. I felt like I got hit by an arrow, straight through my heart.

“ Gikwang isn’t that bad, maybe you should put your attention to him, than to Yoseob” he said swallowing a spoonful of rice.  “He is the best in dancing, but Yoseob’s voice is invincible”

I know. I know how expressive and powerful his voice is. That’s the reason why I learn how to play the piano, the reason why I attended voice lesson. So I can able to play him a beautiful song and at the same time, to also sing with him. But he can’t even remember me.  The girl he used to push in swings, the girl who always cheers him up when he’s down, the girl who always sang in front of him even though she’s always out of tune.

“Yeah” I sighed.  “I’m done” I said as I forced a smile.

-o-o-o-o-

“Yah, where have you been?”  Yoseob asked holding an ice cream in both of his hands.  He gave me the chocolate one, since it’s my favorite.

“Washroom” I said as I smiled to him, taking the ice cream from his hands.  He was looking at the roller coaster. “We’ll definitely ride that roller coaster someday, I promise you”. Yes, we can’t ride the roller coaster since there is a height limit. I nodded to him, my ice cream.

“For now, let’s just ride the carousel instead” I said, encouraging him. He takes my hand, guiding me to the carousel. I looked at him, my heart started to flutter.

-o-o-o-o-

I woke up. I dreamt about Yoseob again. I dreamt the day at the carnival. The day we last saw each other. The day where he promised that we’ll ride the roller coaster someday.  The first time my heart starts to flutter because of him.

My senses came back when I heard my phone ringing. “ Yes Oppa?”  

“Yah! Hye rin dongsaeng , the company is in need of a pianist, I recommended you. Be right here this 4 in the afternoon; this would be a good part time job, and somehow God’s way for you to be close with your Yang Yang again” he said as he laughed out loud.

“Shh... someone might hear you there!” I practically said out loud. Panic can be heard in my tone. “Arasso, Arasso, I’ll be right there”.

God’s way, huh? I hope so.