I can't help it....

The Boy who makes my heart flutter

 

As I made my way to Cube I stop by the nearest convinience store to my school to buy some Pocky for Yoseob, since it's his favorite and he never get tired of eating it. I'll also start my part time job in Cube on monday, they gave me a music sheet titled 'Easy', I think it's the ballad version or what they call the 'sincere version' . I smiled happily with the lady in the counter, she seems to recognize me now.
 
As I'm about to knock on the door, I heard Yoseob's laugh, then suddenly a girls laugh. I didn't recognize it, she must be a new trainee or something. Doojoon oppa was the one who opened the door, I smile at him. 
 
And there they are, Yoseob with Ji Eun, I know that she's Ji Eun, it is obvious  the way he casually put his arms on her shoulder, they're smiling, they're laughing, while my heart is breaking. Yoseob seems to notice me, he removed his arms from Ji Eun shoulder as he approach me, a big grin plastered on his face. 
 
" Ren ren-ah!" Yoseob shouted, the others turn their attention to me as I force a smile on my face. "Yah, I'd like you to meet Ji eun" He said holding my wrist, signaling me to follow him. 
 
" Annyeong haseyo Hye rin-imnida" I said as I bow to her. Again, I force a big smile. She's so pretty, her hair is long and her skin is milk-ish, definitely Yoseob's ideal type.
 
I was surprised 'cause she hugged me suddenly, she smiled sincerely. " Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Ji Eun, Lee Ji eun... Nice to meet you" She smiled again.
 
I can't help but to smile at her, I noticed that the Beast boys are all looking at us. I let out an awkward laugh.
 
" Yah, since we're all here, how about let's go out and have a dinner tonight?" Gikwang suddenly said. 
 
" Great idea, I want to eat samgyupsal" Yoseob  said winking at Gikwang.
 
" Me too, me too" Dongwoon agreed.
 
" Alright, alright, let's practice first , okay guys?" Jae Im oppa said, turning the music on.
 
They all nodded.
 
Me and Ji Eun watched them quietly, we sat in a small couch in the practice room. Yoseob keeps looking at her, she smiled encouragingly to him. I can't help myself to feel jealous. I know it's not  right since she's already his girlfriend. But what can I do? 
 
" You're his childhood friend right?" She said, opening a conversation.
 
" Yes" I said as I play around with my fingers nervously. 
 
" I envy you" She said, I look up to her. She's looking at Yoseob. " I also want to see his younger days, I want to play with him, something childhood friends would do" She said smiling sadly.
 
No, I envy you. She really loves him. I can see it in her eyes. " You know? Yang Yo haven't change abit. Same old warm smile,his kindness, his passion in everything he do. Everything is still the same, same-old lovable  Yoseob" I said looking at Yoseob with sad smile.
 
She went silent. I looked at her as she pats my back. "That's good to hear then" She smiled kindly.
 
-o-o-o-
 
Yoseob's POV
 
I look at Ji Eun and Ren ren, they're having a conversation. I smile 'cause I know it's about me. but suddenly, I saw Ji eun smiled sadly while looking at me, then Ren ren... I wonder what they're talking about?...
 
I approach them as the song ended, they both looked at me like nothing happened. I guess it's not a big deal afterall. 
 
Gikwang approach Hye rin, smiling widely at her.  " Hye rin-ah, what do you like to eat?" Gikwang asked her.
 
She smiled warmly, giving Gikwang a towel. he took it eagerly. "Anything would do" She answered, smiling back. 
 
Ji Eun took my hand, my attention shift from Gikwang and Ren ren to her. "Let's go?" She said. I nod.
 
-o-o-o-
 
Hye Rin's POV
 
while we're having dinner I can't help not to look at Yoseob and Ji eun. The way Yoseob holds her hand, their whispering, their smiles to each other then suddenly, Yoseob kissed her, the others tease them, while I forced a smile. I thought I can handle it, but I was wrong. I can't bear it anymore. I excused myself to the washroom. I know it might seem I'm over reacting but my heart, it's really breaking.
 
I went out to get some fresh air, looking at the night sky. I sighed, I don't want to cry, I don't want to cry in here. It would be a stupid thing to do.
 
" Hye rin-ah..." I recognized the voice.
 
" Yes Gikwang?" I said, I'm surprised that he followed me. I didn't shift my eyes from the night sky though.
 
" Are you alright?" he asked, his voice coming closer.
 
" Of course, I am... I just need some fresh air" Yes, the overly used excuse. My voice is trembling. No... I'm not going to cry.... No...
 
Then suddenly I felt strong arms wrapped around me, his chin rested on my shoulder. " Gikwang" I said...
 
My eyes betrayed me, I started sobbing as he pat my shoulders. " It's going to be alright... I'm here.." He said as he turn me around , his face inches from me.
 
I close my eyes, tears still rolling... he held my face. 
 
"I'm here... just open your eyes" He said as he kissed my forehead.