Forever and Always

yulyulk is typing...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 14

 

Yoona had to admit that it was the best few months of her life after she was official together with Yuri. How could she have known before that the lover she’s been waiting for would be on the other side of the internet? 

“How do I look?” Yoona asked as she adjusted her hair from the camera of her phone. 

“You look absolutely gorgeous. If only I could be there for your graduation.” Yuri replied, a bit disappointed but proud that her girlfriend had made it this far. 

“It’s nothing important, I’m just happy to be with you.” Yoona read the text message Jessica had just sent, informing that she was outside. “Hey babe, I got to get to the convocation early to prep and , I’ll talk to you later tonight alright?” She quickly said while putting on her heels. Jessica honked her car; someone was obviously impatient. “Okay, have fun! I want you to walk up there like a badass, love you.” Yoona flashed a precious smile and headed out to her friend’s vehicle. “Hey.”

“Holy , what took you so long?” Jessica asked, speeding her way out of the parking lot. “I said be ready by two and it’s already two forty.”

“I’m sorry, I was deciding between the red or white dress. Yuri told me I looked better in white so it was a last minute decision.” She explained.

“Nobody is even going to see your dress under that gown.” Jessica retorted. Yoona realized the latter had a point. “You’re right.” 

“Ugh god! That stupid person in front of us is driving so slow!” She honked once again and yelled, “Hurry the hell up!” 

“Jessica, are you okay? Where’s this anger coming from?” 

The blonde took a moment before speaking and composed herself. “My mother called me this morning saying she wasn’t able to make the flight. Like what a pathetic excuse. If she really cared about me then she would’ve organized everything beforehand.” 

“I’m sure she didn’t intentionally miss the flight. I know she cares a lot for you but she’s doing her best to keep up the family and manage her work.” 

“Whatever.” Jessica stepped on the accelerator in frustration, passing all the cars ahead to reach her destination quicker. 


 

After the ceremony had ended, the girls finally graduated from university and received loads of congratulations, gifts, and achievements. Despite her upsetting attitude in the afternoon, Jessica was brought to a cheerful manner after her graduation. “We finished school, you know what that means.” She told her friends. 

“What?” Krystal asked while struggling to hold bouquets of flowers and presents from her fanboys. 

“We are drinking tonight!” 

“I’ll bring the alcohol.” Krystal immediately said. Yoona was quite hesitant since she already made plans for the night. 

“Yoong? How about you?” Jessica asked. Yoona nodded, not wanting to disappoint her friends and forced a smile. 

The doe-eyed widened her eyes after Jessica’s next question. “Your place?”

“W-What?” 

“Yeah, let’s do it at Yoona’s place.” Krystal joined in. 

“Alright… fine.” She reluctantly agreed, knowing the consequences were whenever they hosted hangouts at her apartment. 


 

Everyone went back home to change out of their formal wear and decided to meet up at around 7 pm. Yoona texted her girlfriend, informing that she was less likely able to call her tonight. It wasn’t long until the other girls arrived. 

“I bought two bottles of Smirnoff, two bottles of Soju, a pack of Palm Bay, and another pack of Smirnoff Ice. Will that be enough?” Krystal asked. 

“Oh my god, who is going to drink all of this? How did you even get these? They don’t sell them here in Korea?” Yoona commented.
“Wait, what are the flavours?” Jessica questioned. 

“Woah guys, slow down. You’re asking too many questions. My cousins from America brought them for me and the bottles of Smirnoff are green apple, the bottles of Soju are—” 

“Hold up, you said green apple? That’s legit the worst flavour ever!” Jessica was disgusted from the taste of green apple after her recent drinking experience. She had drowned herself in so much green apple vodka that she was horrified ever since. 

“Be grateful that you actually have something to drink.” 

“I’ve taken enough of this bull. Pass me the shot glasses already!” Jessica demanded as she hurriedly opened the bottle of vodka. Yoona stopped the latter. “Shouldn’t we start off slow?”

“Go hard or go home.” 

Yoona scoffed, “This is my house by the way. Krystal, don’t you think it would’ve been fine if you just bought liquor here?” 

“Someone has obviously never tried alcohol from America.” She jokingly mocked. 


 

Jessica was downing shot glasses one after another. Her friends knew that she wasn’t drinking because she was glad they were out of school. Jessica was drinking away her emotions. She must have been devastated that her mother was unable to attend her graduation. It was impossible to keep track of how many shots she had drank, but either way, she was the first to pass out amongst the three. 

 

“She’s definitely going to be looking forward to tomorrow morning,” Krystal commented. Yoona positioned her drunk friend so that she was laying down on the couch. “You’re not drinking much today, is there something wrong?” Krystal asked after realizing Yoona only had two coolers and a shot of vodka. 

“You know I’m not a good drinker. Besides, I gotta take care of this goof.” She sat down beside the younger one. 

Krystal chuckled, “So, what do you plan on doing now?” This was one of the dreadful questions that Yoona hated to be asked because she had no clue. She was put into the “real world” and there were so many directions to take but she didn’t know which one was right for her. 

“I’m not sure. I think I’m just going to sign up at a few places to audition. Maybe do some projects to gain experience? I don’t know.” 

“That sounds like a smart idea. I don’t know what I’m going to do with this BA degree either. Was it even worth it? Whatever, I’ll deal with it in the future.” She opened another can of Palm Bay and chugged it. 

The two suddenly heard Jessica’s gagging. Yoona rushed to get a plastic bag while Krystal moved the girl to a different location, away from the furniture. Jessica immediately vomited out

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter