Putting Together The Broken Pieces

yulyulk is typing...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 11

Jessica stared out into the window as she was riding the train. She couldn’t stop thinking about her ex. How could she digest the fact she just met Yuri a few minutes ago after such a long time?

Jessica watched the scenery out from the train in a blur until she felt her side vibrating. She took her phone out of her pocket and answered the call, “Hello?”

“Jessica, where were you? I’ve been trying to call you for the past hour” Yoona concerned.

“I’m in Goyang right now”

“What the hell are doing in Goyang?!” Yoona exclaimed.



 

Now that Jessica was back in Seoul and is now sitting right across from Yoona, the girl had to explain herself.

“Tell me your story now” She crossed her arms with a curious expression.

What in the world would Jessica be doing in Goyang at this time that she wasn’t even aware of?

“I went to see Yuri” Jessica spoke quietly, hoping the girl wouldn’t ask much about it but of course she did.

“What?! Why?!”

“We were just trying to solve problems and I wanted her to… forgive you”

“Forgive me? Why didn’t you tell me about this?”

“I didn’t want you to know”

“I can’t believe you went out to Goyang without telling me a single thing. Does Krystal know?”

“No, she doesn’t, I didn’t tell anyone. Are you... mad at me? You seem a bit upset by the way your interpreting this”

Yoona couldn’t describe her emotions right now. She wasn’t mad at the girl for her doings but she also didn’t want to endorse that Jessica met up with her ex who happened to be Yoona’s lover as well. Yoona didn’t want to admit she was actually just jealous.

“I’m not, do I really sound like I am?”

“You were shouting at me during the call”

“I’m sorry, I was just a bit surprised”

“It’s okay, you don’t have to be sorry”

“Well then, how did it go?”

Jessica fidgeted with her fingers showing a sign of nervousness, “She said she’ll think about it”

Yoona let out a sigh, “Let’s forget about her just like you said. I know she won’t forgive me. I can’t even forgive myself for what I have done”

Jessica’s eyes had widened, “What are you saying Yoong?! You can’t just let her go that easily, you love her!”

Yoona looked at the girl with her eyebrow raised, “I thought you were the one telling me to forget about her, what happened?” She joked.

“I know I did, but that was dumb of me. I had considered things from your perspective for a bit until I realized that Yuri had much more meaning to you than I thought… just as she once did to me” Jessica trailed off her last phrase but Yoona heard it.

“It’s okay Jessica, I don’t want to bother you and Krystal anymore. I saw how worried you were and that made me feel so remorse”

Jessica rubbed gently against the latter’s back, “Don’t worry about it, your Unnie is always here for you and so is Krystal”

Yoona displayed a faint smile. She truly couldn’t thank her friends enough to always be there for her although she felt as if she never did the same back.


 

2 weeks later,

Yoona was feeling comfortable in her grey sweats and her white hoodie Yuri had given her when she was out studying with Krystal at the library. Being unable to focus, she gazed at the girl who was deeply concentrated in her script until Krystal looked up and noticed she was being stared at.

Krystal showed a relaxed smile, “What are you looking at? Focus studying your script” She pointed.

Yoona’s cheeks were bright pink, “I can’t memorize any of this. I’m tired”

The girl rested her arms on the table and sunk her head down.

“Aishhh, your so lazy” Krystal smacked the girl’s head that made her immediately sat up and pout. Krystal could only shake her head, “Are you hungry?”

Yoona nodded excessively making Krystal grin even wider, “Let’s go get some food then, I’m sure you have studied hard enough” She winked.

 

The two decided to eat sushi. Yoona was dipping her sashimi into soy sauce until it slipped off her chopsticks making it splatter all over her hoodie.

“Oh no…” Yoona quickly grabbed so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter