Eight

Backfire
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sulli had been told many times by her sister and she wasn’t surprised by finding out from Yoona that the beach was Jinri’s favorite space. 

 

Sulli spent her quiet time on the shore and she she found herself imagine all the things her sister could’ve done here.....with her boyfriend of course.

 

Sulli was aware that Jinri had found her other half but since the twins were separated for nearly 10 years Sulli had never gotten the chance to know Jinri’s boyfriend in person or even remembers how he looked like despite the few occasional times Jinri had shown her his picture.

 

Jinri’s boyfriend..... odd but why she had never heard of him since she’s landing in Korea? Did he know about Jinri’s death?

 

But it’s been 2 months....it’s more than enough time to be aware by now. But why has she never seen him? And her family also never mention about him either? It’s as if he never exist or actually something had happened to them before Jinri’s accident and that’s why he doesn’t show up?

 

Many questions arise in Sulli’s head about Jinri’s mysterious boyfriend and that made Sulli even more wonder.

 

Sulli found herself very upset for some reason. Whatever the reason it could be, that boyfriend shouldn’t have never shown his face like that. When Jinri was still alive Sulli could tell that her sister was so in love with him and this man shouldn’t treat her dead sister like she isn’t matter at all.

 

Sighing, Sulli decided to stop thinking. Rather than getting headache over this, she will just ask this from Yoona later. Well the cousin said it herself that she can find her anytime if she wanted to know anything about Jinri.

 

Glancing at her watch Sulli realized it’s about time to leave.  

 

Sulli was making her way back when her eyes fell on a man who is sitting not so far from her.

 

The man..... he looks somewhat sorrowful.

 

He is looking far away at nothing in particular. He than closing his eyes for awhile as if he was trapped in an unbearable pain.

 

Sulli saw him open his eyes and somewhere back in her mind telling her to hide before he caught her staring at him but she just remained still in her place.

 

His head turned to her and their eyes collided. 

 

He was shocked which Sulli did not understand why but in spite of that Sulli was able to see how miserable his look is by staring into his tearful eyes but more than that it was as though she had seen him somewhere before but couldn’t really put her finger on it.

 

Sulli watched him trying to stand up. What happens to him? Is he sick? But why a sick person is doing here alone? In this kind of cold weather it’d only drive his condition go worse.

 

It just happens too fast before Sulli could even wrap her mind around it when she saw him approaching her and in a split second she was being pulled into a very tight embrace.

 

“Is it really you? It’s really you.”

 

 

 

 

Sooyoung’s heart nearly leaped out from her chest when she saw Minho moving from his seating position. For a moment there she thought her son would run into the ocean and try to kill himself.

 

Instead Minho approached someone.

 

Sooyoung went to her son almost running but once she was close enough to see who is that her son is hugging, Sooyoung widened her eyes.

 

“It can’t be!” Sooyoung gasped unbelievably as her hands went to .

 

 

 

 

Minho hugged Jinri tightly as if his life is depending on her. But he felt it when she tried to pull herself away from him.

 

She succeeded pushed him easily since Minho is still considerably weak in his condition.

 

“What are you doing Mister?!!” She almost yelled at him though.

 

Minho opened his mouth to explain but nothing came out. All he did is staring the woman in front of him in distress.

 

The girl....she’s NOT Jinri. She is NOT his girlfriend. He has loved her for so long and that he could perfectly tell the girl who’s almost hundred percent resembled Jinri is really Jinri or not.

 

Without controlling himself, heavy tears running down his cheeks and Minho dropped on his knees on the sand in disappointment.

 

 

 

 

“Hey Mister, come on get up and please don’t cry. What happens?” Despite being all confused Sulli found herself speak soothingly to the unknown man and tried to make him standing up again but he refused to.

 

“Min

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter