One

Backfire
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Catch you!" Minho said breathlessly and laughingly, finally catching up to her as soon as they reached the sands leading to the ocean.

Jinri turned towards him in Minho's embrace as she joined him laughing. "Not fair. You're sporty and I'm not. You should've toned down your winning tendency when it comes to your girlfriend."

Jinri yelped when Minho bringing his face close to hers. "I'm not stupid to do that when my reward will be getting a kiss from my girlfriend."

"You're such--"

Minho interrupted Jinri by locking his lips with hers. Minho had to claim his rewards before Jinri could protest any further.

Jinri giggled between the kiss. She naturally circled her arms around Minho's neck, pulling him to her and they kissed harder. Minho smirked and gladly deepened the kiss.

Minho pulled away.

"Now what did you want to say earlier? I'm such a what?" Minho asked, grinning.

Jinri pushed strands of hair from her face. "Oh…you're such a passionate kisser. You can easily get me dizzy and even take my breath away with just kissing. Oh Minho…I'd die in your arms like this after your mind blowing kiss."

Minho's smile faded.

"Don't say that. Never again." Minho said.

Jinri realized her mistake. Minho hates 2 things in life. It's the words of breakup and die. He's scared of hearing any of the word because it'd be the only things that could break them apart.

Jinri cupped Minho's face in her hands. "I'm sorry babe. I'll always be here and nothing will be taking me away from you.…even our parents."

Minho placed his hand gently on her wrist. His eyes connected with hers and sadness was starting to be forming in his eyes.

Thing would go their way smoothly if their families' feud had never began. Every single day Minho wouldn't have been this worried and afraid to lose Jinri from his life.

She is the love of his life, one and only. Minho just couldn't afford to breathe if Jinri was taken away from him.

"I love you. I love you so much Jinri." Said Minho.

Minho touched Jinri's neck and he leaned his forehead against hers, closing his eyes.

The sound of waves came swooshing towards them, stopping a few feet away on the surface of the beach was like the only music accompany them.

On the surface it seems serene but on the inside Minho is perturbed. Minho doesn't know why he is feeling anxious. It just happens for no reason.

Minho wants nothing but to hold Jinri like this forever. Only then….she can be close to him…close to his heart to hold and to protect.

"You're melodramatic."

Minho opened his eyes. Melodramatic? Did Jinri see through his anxiety?

Jinri giggled. "I like it when you're being melodramatic because that makes me the happiest woman alive knowing you'r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter