Three

Backfire
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoona saw Minho's car stopped by the sideroad. Her smile got widened on its own until it slowly vanished once she saw Jinri climbing out together with Minho.

Jinri went around the car to kiss Minho before she bid him goodbye.

Yoona's brows closed in together.

Are they still together?

Did Jinri not take her advice seriously?

Jealousy flared inside Yoona as she noticed how happy they looked.

Yoona glared at Jinri who went inside the mansion that was not far from them.

"Hey Minho!" Yoona decided to make her presence be noticed and put up her pretending smile.

Minho turned around and his once sweet smile after sending Jinri off was now been replaced by a cold smile.

"Hey!" Minho greeted half-heartedly.

An awkward silence filled between them as Yoona waited for Minho to say something more. Her smile got brighter when she saw Minho opening his mouth.

"So I heard you gave Jinri some advice." Minho said.

Yoona lost her smile in an instant and suddenly she felt a small panic inside her. Jinri told Minho and that explained why Minho sounds angry with her now.

"I hope you will not advice her ever again." Minho said dryly. "We surely can handle our relationship on our own. I'm appreciated more if you can just mind your own business, Yoona."

Minho turned to leave but Yoona speaks up.

"You don't understand." Yoona said.

Minho returned his gaze on her with a frown.

"Because you will never know how hard it has been for Jinri. I'm her cousin and I witness all argument between her and her parents everyday. The advice....I did not mean it bad like you've assumed it to be. I'm just trying to help Jinri out….because it's difficult for me too to see my beloved cousin are in a bad term with her own parents."

Minho sighed. "But you didn't have to tell her to break up with me. You did not make thing--"

Yoona interrupted. "Okay! Alright I'm a bad guy. Are you happy now?" Yoona produced some tears. "You're being too harsh on me, Minho."

Minho caught Yoona by her arm when she was about to leave him.

"Hey wait!" Minho felt guilty. Maybe he shouldn't be this rude. Yoona just wanted to help them sincerely and he just acted without thinking.

Yoon does not look at Minho.

"Look Yoona, I'm sorry. I misunderstood your good deed." Minho said. "You are definitely not a bad guy, I'm the one who deserves the tiltle here."

Yoona looked at Minho. "Are you sincere?"

Minho smiled. "Yes I sincerely apologize and I really am sorry to hurt your feeling, Yoona."

Yoona couldn't help but finally smiled too. Minho is easy to fool and he's just too easy to read.

But his nice personality is one thing out of many that Yoona loves about.

Why couldn't Minho just be hers instead?'


**********


"Yoona!" Jinri called when she saw Yoona climbed up the staircase.

Jinri raced up to catch up with her cousin.

Yoona just glanced at Jinri slightly before proceeding her step and Jinri followed her side by side.

"I talked with Minho and we decided to not break up." Jinri whispered softly, making sure only Yoona would hear her.

Yoona snickered lowly for only herself to hear. She could already have guessed it.

Both of them arrived the first floor and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter