Chapter 5 - Confession

Stay With You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Siyeon POV

It’s been 9 months since I became Bora or should I say Sua’s security/bodyguard, actually I’m only her bodyguard now because Yoohyeon decided she didn’t want to work at the café anymore and asked Bora is she could have a job in her company. After hours of hearing Yoohyeon begging, Bora decided to stop teasing her and offered her to be her secretary while I be her bodyguard, I was ok with it since I’m not an organised person to plan her timetable while Yoohyeon is so I don’t mind. Today the whole company got a free day off since Bora is now the CEO of the company she was nice and gave her employee a day off every month.

I was just sitting around in her house wondering what I should do when Bora came out all dressed up “ohh were you heading off to” I teased “to a date” she laughed. My heart dropped, I thought she liked me I guess I was wrong. Feeling a bit or more like a lot disappointed I forced out a laugh and putted on my best act “oh that’s great, with who” I chuckled nervously hoping she didn’t catch on. “I was just kidding” she smiled before walking to the kitchen, damn it Bora why do you got to play with me like this. Just then she came out and walked towards the couch while I was to busy cursing at myself for panicking. “Earth to Siyeon” she waved her hand in front of my face “Er Yes?” I questioned “I asked if you wanted to go to the amusement park” she said sipping on tea. “Yes of course there nothing to do at home, I’ll get ready” I got up and walked to my room and wore a white shirt,  jeans and a leather jacket. Bora and I walked to the car when I heard something from behind us, I turned around and just then caught a glimpse of someone before they ran off. I just shake the thought away and got in the car with Bora, for some reason I got a bad feeling I should probably keep an eye on our surroundings cause Bora probably won’t. “Hey are you even listening?” She asked “ahh sorry what were you saying” I laughed at her frown, she looks so cute. “I said would you like to stop for some coffee, I know this place that gives me discounts” she said, I nodded and then we pulled up at a very very familiar place, it’s the cafe a use to work at, She told me to walk in first and order for her cappuccino and whatever I wanted, then gave me the VIP card for the cafe while she takes a phone call. I walked in and was surprisingly the only one there but it is 11:11am the café isn’t that popular at this time. I was greeted by some of my old coworkers friends and they asked me how I was doing I told them everything was alright before I was about to take my order I see Mrs An walking out. She looked at me with up to down before saying “What are you doing here?”, well that’s rude. “I’m here to order coffee Mrs” she just nod and watched me with judging eyes “I would like to order 2 cappuccino please” I ordered then hand them the VIP card. They stood there looking at me in shock, I have never used a VIP card before so I have no idea how it works. Just then Mrs An snatched it off me before scanning it at one of the cafes personally computer “YOU STEALER THIS ISN’T YOUR CARD, YOU STOLE IT FROM ONE OF OUR MOST IMPORTANT CUSTOMERS” she suddenly shouted at me, before I could say anything she shouted again “I’M GOING TO REPORT YOU FOR THIEVERY, HOW COULD YOU STILL FROM KIM BORA YOU MONSTER” she continued shouting. “You have misunderstood Bora told me to get up both a Cappuccino she’s outside right now” I informed her. “DO YOU EXPECT ME TO BELIEVE YOU, YOU JOBLESS STUPID ORPHAN HOW COULD YOU EVER DREAM OF KNOWING BORA, YOUR PRACTICALLY USELESS” she yelled grabbing her phone. Wow that stabbed me right though the heart, ouch. Just when I was about to retaliate I heard a voice that made me smirk “Excuse me” Bora was now standing at the door crossing her arms while Mrs An ran up to her handing Bora her card. “Mrs Kim here this useless girl stole it off you” she said, I was expecting Bora to say something mean back but instead she just took the card staying quiet and starring at me, wow I feel hurt. “What would you like to order please come right this way” Mrs An guided Bora up to the counter “no need, I’ll be going somewhere else to have coffee” she replied. A smile creeped up my face she always seems to surprise me, “W-What” Mrs An looks confused. “Lets go Siyeon we don’t need to waste our time at this poor service of cafe” Bora stated. “W-wait Mrs Kim you know her” everyone in the café looked shocked. “Of course I know her she’s my bodyguard” Bora smirked before dragging me out, at the corner of my eye I can see Mrs An jaw dropped cause me to giggle. “So rude” Bora said with her eye brows crossed “I for one moment thought you weren’t going to take my side” I laugh and we both giggled to the door. I thought came a cross my mind, I wanted to show of a bit so I asked Bora to drive us to Mr and Mrs Choi’s house. I knocked on the door to see Mrs Choi opening it “what do you want” she asked rudely. “How rude Mrs I came here to pay back the money for my rent” I told her, she just glared at me before inviting me in. I stood there not wanting to take a seat “Are you sure your not just wasting my time, you can’t find that much money in 9 months even is you tried” She blabbered out. I’ll prove you wrong, Mr Choi came out and looked at me in disgust “what’s she doing here” he asked “better not asking for money, you know you still owe me the money for the 2 months rent and all the money you borrowed you useless scum” he spatted. I feel my body fill with rage I could feel my face getting red but I tried to control my emotions. “You know you owe us 16,0269 (I’m sorry I don’t know anything About Korean money, I’m so sorry) Won right, 9 months isn’t going to pay all of it so don’t waste my time” she said and was about to push me out, when I opened my purse pulled out the money and I even gave them extra and handed it to her. Then I was about to storm out of the door but I stopped and looked back to see Mr and Mrs Choi looking at me confused and shocked. I smirked before saying “don’t judge me form my failure because look at me now I’m someone who you wouldn’t expect” I walked out and stormed to Bora’s car and sat there and sulked. “Aww it’s ok now let go have fun forget the coffee” she said and started driving, she always manage to make me smile. We arrived to the amusement park in one peace although I have noticed there is this car that keeps following us….

Yoohyeon POV

I just came back from the Hospital from visiting my mum and it’s getting pretty late as well it’s already 7:00pm. I was going to go and grab something to drink when coincidentally look though the windows off a restaurant, I was shocked to see Jiu Unnie, she’s just there drinking while I can see a waitress trying to stop her. I don’t know what is urging me to go in so I did, I came in just to see her collapse on to the table fully drunk. “Umm Miss do you know this person” the waitress asked, I just slowly nodded expecting that I have to take her home. “Can you please take her home we are closing soon” I just nod again before picking her up by the arms and getting her onto my back so I can piggyback her home. I thank the waitress and payed for the bills for Jiu’s Unnie’s beers “I’m sorry Siyeon I didn’t mean to” Jiu Unnie mumbled in her sleep. She still loves Siyeon Huh what a pity Siyeon is in love with Bora now. Then out of nowhere she puked….she puked all over me. I was 99% restraining myself to not just chuck her onto the road for her to die, OMG she actually puked on me ugh, she’s luck we are almost at my apartment. Just then I released ain’t I just kidnapping her right now….who cares she’s just lucky it wasn’t Dami or anybody else

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter