Chapter 10 - Dear Diary

Stay With You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Siyeon POV

 

“Who is is Bora” I yelled, “it’s this man, he said his name is Mr Kim, so you want me to let him in” she shouted back “yes please let him in”. A moment later Mr Kim and Bora walked to the living room “oh Siyeon what happened” he asked “I just tripped and twisted my ankle” I replied. “Ah Bora this is my old Boss or the old CEO of the company Mr Kim” I introduce him “and Mr Kim this is Kim Bora my soon to be secretary” I said with a smile, I know he already knows but she doesn’t need to know yet. “Very nice to meet you Miss Kim” he held out his hand to shake it and Bora accepted it. The happiness on his face could be seen as he shook Bora’s hand. “So Su-Bora how are you” he asked “oh I’m fine Mr, how are you” she replied “I’m good, and your family is all good to” he asked “uh y-yes” she said looking a bit uncomfortable. “Um Mr Kim what brings you here” I asked, “I wanted to talk to you about something but I guess it can wait” he replied “oh do you want me to leave” Bora said getting up “N-No stay” he held her hand, so she sat down. “So Bora tell us a bit about yourself, any hobbies” he said “well I like to cook, I also like to draw and watch drama, I love the avengers” she smiled, OMG I love the avengers too “really Siyeon dose to” Mr Kim chuckled. “Really Who is your favourite character Siyeon” she asked me “I like Captain America” I replay “I like Thor” she chucked back. At these moments I miss Bora so much.

 

After talking for a while Mr Kim went home and Me and Bora continued chatting, she has so many stuff that are similar to Bora herself, it honestly feels like I’m talking to her.

 

Bora POV

 

A week has past and Siyeon’s foot is better, I drove her everywhere basically moved in with her but I still have my apartment. I am currently now just walking to Siyeon’s office when Jiu and Yoohyeon came to my side walking with me “umm can I help you” I asked “no we just want to be friends” Yoohyeon said “I’m so sorry about the other day I must have scared you” Jiu apologised “no it’s ok the first time I met Siyeon she was more scary then you” I joked and we laughed. “So how’s Siyeon” Jiu asked with a smirk on her face “what do you mean” I asked confused “I mean you and Siyeon are basically living together or something, I think you’ll make a cute couple” Jiu laugh “what, no Siyeon hasn’t even got over her last girlfriend yet” I replied “anyway what’s so good about me, I mean her last girlfriend technically ran an entire company”. Yoohyeon just smiled before replying “we’ll see” before pulling Jiu away. Sometimes I think they will make a cute Couple, they are always together. *knock knock* I knocked on Siyeon’s office door “Come in” she said as I came in and immediately sat down on her couch feeling the sudden tiredness rush over my body. “Are you ok” she came over with her crutches and sat next to me “no I’m fine” I replied handing her some files, “no your actual a bit pale” Siyeon said placing a hand on my forehead. “N-no I’m fine” I replied taking her hand off my head, “Bora you have a fever” Siyeon said placing her hand back on my forehead. “I’m fine Siyeon” I told her “you need to go home and rest”. Siyeon then slowly went to her desk just to saw ‘damn it I have meeting’ she then turned her face to me before saying “Bora I’m going to tell Jiu to take you home ok” Siyeon said and grabbed her phone. “No-I’m-“ I couldn’t even finish speaking, “Jiu can you please come and take Bora home I’m going to a meeting and she has a fever” too late. After a few minutes Jiu came in, I couldn’t even restrain I had no energy to, what’s wrong with me. “Let’s go Bora” Jiu said pulling me with her, we waved at Siyeon and left to the elevator. I got in her car and we drove of “So your not feeling well” Jiu started “it’s not that I’m just a bit tired” I told her “then your not feeling well” she smiled “Jiu are you dating anyone” I asked out of curiosity, “why do you like me” she smirked. “What-Er-No” I replied “haha I’m just kidding, and yes I am” she smiled eyes still fixed on the road “Who I asked “her name is Kim Yoohyeon the person makes me like the luckiest person on earth” she looked at me and smiled a smile happiness “I KNOW IT” I yelled not releasing that I actually spoke the word, I heard Jiu chuckle before pulling up at Siyeon’s house. I thanked her and walked in, I then plopped myself in the couch and close my eyes.

 

I woke up around evening and sat up, it’s 8:57pm when I checked the time on my phone I also saw a message from Siyeon

 

Siyeon: I’ll be home a bit late

 

I turned of my phone and went to He kitchen to make food and went to sit in front of the living room. After I finish, I got a bit bored and started wondering around the house, I stopped in front of this, I wanted to open the door but I just continued walking away. I look back to see a flash of light walking straight into that room, I became curious so I went over and twisted the doorknob. I went in the room was like any other room, that bed was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter