Chapter 7 - Gone

Stay With You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jiu POV

 

I am happy that I got to be with Yoohyeon she is really someone you wouldn’t want to lose in life, she’s so talented, caring and funny. *Ring* *Ring* “Unnie it’s your phone” Yoohyeon came to me with my phone in her hand, I smiled and thank her before looking at the caller ID, that’s odd it’s and Unknown Number. I look at it before picking up “Hello?” I answered “Jiu where are you we need to talk it’s an emergency” I heard a very familiar voice “what do you want Kyulkyung I busy” I lied “someone’s life is on the line and it ain’t Mine” she sounds desperate maybe I should “I’m a my girlfriends house” I answered before mouthing to Yoohyeon ‘Your not my friend, your my Girlfriend now right? She just giggled before nodding, I smiled, maybe I have fallen for her. “Ok where is that I need to see you now” “wait?” I covered my phone. “Yoohyeon is it ok if Kyulkyung comes here, apparently someone’s life is on the line” I told her, she nodded. “I’m at [Address] see you later” she hung up before I could, wow this must be important. “What was that” Yoohyeon asked “I honestly don’t know she said it’s and emergency and someone’s life is on the line if I don’t see her” 

 

Around 5 minutes later we heard the door bell ring. I opened it and Kyulkyung rushes in, she told me to take a seat, “I don’t really have time so I’ll get straight to the point, Jiu you have to believe me ok I have evidence” she paused. Me and Yoohyeon look at each before turning out attention to Kyulkyung “Jiu your dad kidnapped Bora” she said, “WHAT NO YOUR LYING HE COULD NEVER BORA IS HIS NEACE” I yelled, dose she expect me to believe this. “YOU, JUST LOOK AT THIS MINJI THERES NO TIME TO BELIEVE OR NOT BELIEVE BORA IS GOING TI DIE” she yelled back sliding me the folder. Me and Yoohyeon looked and where shocked….

 

Bora POV

 

I have arrived to the destination there’s a really old abandoned warehouse there. I cautiously took steps towards the entrance before carefully opening the door to my surprise was open I walked in to a room filled with darkness, I heard something behind me, I attempted to turn around but the person wrapped a cloth around my mouth. I was struggling to get my self free, I elbowed the person continuously before they let go. I was about to charge at them but my vision was blurry, I felt like the room was spinning. Before I had released it before I had already Sniff the scent that was on the cloth and out.

 

 

Siyeon POV

 

I was resting peacefully when an irritating loud band was heard at the door, I sigh and got up to see who it was “SIYEON PLEASE HURRY UP AND OPEN THE DOOR” the voice which from experience I recognised was Jiu’s. “Calm down you mad woman” I said opening the door “wheres Bora” she shock my shoulders I looked at her confused, she better no be starting a fight I look and Yoohyeon looks worried to. “Why” I said “just answer me please” Jiu begged “she’s at work, now what’s going on” I asked just then Jiu bolted off. “What’s happening” I muttered, “Unnie come with us will explain everything”. I followed them and got  in the car “now explain” I said “Unnie don’t freak out, we believe Sua Unnie has been kidnapped” Yoohyeon said while Jiu was focusing on driving. “WHAT” I’m shocked how could that be “someone came to us and told us who’s been targeting Sua Unnie” Yoohyeon said before we arrived. We all hopped of and ran as quick to Bora’s office ignoring the strange stares of the employee, right now all I need to know is if my Bora is ok. When we reach there the door was already opened and I barged myself in, my heart shaking she wasn’t there. I looked around her dest looking for any clues of were she might have gone, then I saw her phone, I held it and turned it on.

 

Unknown Number: We have your precious Siyeon

Unknown Number: Come to [location] if you want to see her again

Unknown Number: *Pic of Siyeon tied up*

 

Omg I can’t believe they used me to get Bora “JIU LOOK” I called out and she ran up to me “I’ll call the police” Yoohyeon said. I bolted of grabbing the Keys on Bora’s table “WAIT SIYEON” I hear Yoohyeon scream. I don’t care right now I just want MY Bora back. I ran to her car and followed the same location, I grabbed a gun and a refill of bullets before sending Jiu a message of were we are so the police could come. I see people standing out side I walked up and they stopped me “who are you” they asked “move before you get hurt” I threatened. They didn’t move but laughed I shot them both on the leg and watched them scream in pain then I stepped on the wound to apply more pressure and pain. The door opened “what are you two yelli- “ before they could finish I shot them and pushed them a side.

 

Bora POV

 

No it’s Siyeon, Siyeon don’t come here you’ll get hurt please. I see her make eye contact with me as I struggle to get myself untied, my mouth was taped, she shot everyone in this room except for me, then she ran to me and hugged me, I was happy to be in her arms again. My smiles fated when I saw my uncle coming close to her she was to busy hugging me to notice. I wiggled in her grip trying to signal her she look up and started at me confused. NO SIYEON he was holding a knife in his hand, gathering all the strength inside me as I hoped up and pushed him causing both of us to fall. “YOU BI-” I could hear him about to curse but Siyeon just tackle him, holding his neck blocking his air ways, but some how he knocked her of him. “HO

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter